+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics webform appointment doesn't give submitted or Thank you note

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Anyone who submitted the webform at Bangalore VFS, received the appointment confirmation yet?

I think people who applied to Ahmedabad VAC received their appointment confirmation in 10-12 Hours. Two of my friend already received.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Anyone who submitted the webform at Bangalore VFS, received the appointment confirmation yet?

I think people who applied to Ahmedabad VAC received their appointment confirmation in 10-12 Hours. Two of my friend already received.
nope, nothing from Bangalore yet.

sreya

Aug 9, 2020
Same from Hyderabad. No email confirmation. No one is answering calls in the helpline. IRCC and VFS always give us a reason to worry. I don't understand why they can't just communicate things better

varunshah12

Nov 19, 2020
I am not sure what's happening. When I filled out the webform, it didn't go through (no thank you page or anything). I got the ticket number in the email subject too (btw I didn't submit any query). But few minutes ago, I received this email from "info.canada@vfshelpline.com". Maybe it went through? Did anyone else received the same email?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). This is an automated response to acknowledge your e-mail.

1) For customers who have applied for Biometrics Appointment – Your request for biometric enrolment appointment at your preferred Visa Application Center has been acknowledged. Our Call Center Team will share a confirmation with you on email with your appointment details. You must follow the below mentioned instructions for your scheduled appointment at the Canada Visa Application Centre, as applicable to you.

Kindly carry the below documents in hardcopy on the day of your appointment:

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants. Your safety is our priority. As part of the precautionary measures, customers visiting our Visa Application Centres may be subjected to body temperature checks to assess their health conditions and required to wear a face mask. Customers exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, including fever (higher than 37.2 degrees Celsius), cough and difficulty breathing will be advised to seek medical attention at the nearest healthcare facility of their choice.

Apart from the safety procedures conducted, please note that accompanying persons will not be allowed inside building premises / Visa Application Centre.

2) For customers who have written into us for regular enquiries
We acknowledge your email & our team will get back to you at the earliest.
Our normal response time is 2 Business days (excluding weekends and public holidays as listed on our website) however, we request your understanding in the event of a delay. Our teams are working judiciously to provide you with the required information.

In case of further information on your Canada Visa Appointment You may contact us via email on info.canada@vfshelpline.comOR call our Canada Visa Information Helpline on: 18002668858 or 022-67866002 between 8:00 hrs. – 17:00 hrs.

We are open from Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays listed on the website https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/attend-centre)
I did not even receive anything like this. All i got was an acknowledgement after i submitted the webform on the VFS page itself.

How long after you applied did you get a mail from them?