+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics collection letter not received

gaga24

May 27, 2024
Hello,
I have applied for the study permit on 17th may and also made the payment for biometrics, but still haven't received the biometrics collection letter?
I have sent a webform also, but they haven't replied yet. Should I just wait or I can do anything else?

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Hello,
I have applied for the study permit on 17th may and also made the payment for biometrics, but still haven't received the biometrics collection letter?
I have sent a webform also, but they haven't replied yet. Should I just wait or I can do anything else?
Check in your application portal. it should be there, you need to download it.
let me know.

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Hello,
Hi, any update on your biometerics request? or webform reply?

May 24, 2024
Hello,
Once you submit your Biometrics do they also collect the passport at the same time or you await for the decision then only you submit the passport?

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Once you submit your Biometrics do they also collect the passport at the same time or you await for the decision then only you submit the passport?
No, it is all seperate. you will submit passport only once they approve your visa and send you passport request letter.