+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

best time to apply for a tourist visa

VOLTS

Nov 8, 2011
hi, me and my wife are planning to visit canada to see our relatives and to see canada, and our planned trip will be december 2012. to make time to work for our expenses, what is the best time to apply for a tourist visa? do we need to have a sponsor even for a tourist visa? we have work here in the philippines and we can afford for the trip which includes air fare, hotels, etc. as we often go out of the country every end of the year.

for a multiple entry visa. how many years does the canadian embassy usually give? as our plan will be to visit canada every year which will include the united states in the trip.

thankyou
steve

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
VOLTS said:
hi, me and my wife are planning to visit canada to see our relatives and to see canada, and our planned trip will be december 2012. to make time to work for our expenses, what is the best time to apply for a tourist visa? do we need to have a sponsor even for a tourist visa? we have work here in the philippines and we can afford for the trip which includes air fare, hotels, etc. as we often go out of the country every end of the year.

for a multiple entry visa. how many years does the canadian embassy usually give? as our plan will be to visit canada every year which will include the united states in the trip.

thankyou
steve
Hi Steve,

If you have lots of money then any time is good for applying tourist visa. Any way, Summer is perfect to visit.

VOLTS

Nov 8, 2011
hi, thanks for the reply, but do we still need to have a sponsor to visit canada as tourist? we don't have any reason to deny that we have relatives or friends in canada well in fact we have a number of them. we only want to see canada without being a burden to any of our friends or relatives as we know even december they are working or busy. as we usually do every year, we stay in budget hotels or cheap inns. we prepare the whole year from january to october for the planned trip. canada or even the U.S. i think is no different from other countries we have visited like japan, thailand, malaysia, singapore, macau and hong kong.

steve

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VOLTS said:
hi, thanks for the reply, but do we still need to have a sponsor to visit canada as tourist? we don't have any reason to deny that we have relatives or friends in canada well in fact we have a number of them. we only want to see canada without being a burden to any of our friends or relatives as we know even december they are working or busy. as we usually do every year, we stay in budget hotels or cheap inns. we prepare the whole year from january to october for the planned trip. canada or even the U.S. i think is no different from other countries we have visited like japan, thailand, malaysia, singapore, macau and hong kong.

steve
I think you can go to travel agents near you to join a tour to Canada. If you join a group tour, you don't need to have a sponsor. For details, check the Canadian consulate website in your country.

But if you want to apply a 5 year multiple visitor visa, you need to have a sponsor and their invitation letter.