Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Do they need all these time to finish their job ? ? ? ?

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Anoushka said:
Do they need all these time to finish their job ? ? ? ?
Guys, today 8:40 am local Beirut time, I got a phone call from the embassy advising me to drop my passport between 9-10 am and take it back at 2pm, I also had to bring 2 pics. It is done for me, I got the visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just told my husband now and all of you are the second people I tell:)
The embassy was filled with people in the morning dropping their passports, mostly Syrian visitor visa applicants. When I wet back at 2, I waited until 2:45 almost 3 to have my turn because they keep the immigration applicants till last ( you will be directed to go to a window rather than staying at the info booth); a lot of visitor applicants were refused:(
There were only 3 immigration applicants including myself, 1 guy who applied for skilled worker and myself and another guy who got the visa under family sponsorship. It took them exactly 2 weeks from the time I submitted the papers they requested to issue my visa. On my e-cas, it now says in process since August 2.

My dear friends, my personal journey with the immigration section of the Canadian Embassy of Beirut has come to an official end today; however, my journey with you and anyone else in the future who might benefit from my immigration experience will never end even after you will get your visas too. I will make it my mission to fight for the rights of families like us who got their lives upside down! I couldn't have done this without the support and care of all of you, I will continue to pray for all of you, my friends, so you can feel the joy that I'm feeling today. August will be our month starting me and ending with all of us. May God bless you and your families and give you the patience and strength to keep your heads up to stay on this road until you get the call.

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Congratulations Still Waiting from the bottom of my heart, may it be the last of your concerns, and soon enough you'll look back at this whole process and laugh.
Mabrouk :) :) :) :) :)
You made my day, I'm so happy you're Not Waiting Anymore!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
still waiting said:
Guys, today 8:40 am local Beirut time, I got a phone call from the embassy advising me to drop my passport between 9-10 am and take it back at 2pm, I also had to bring 2 pics. It is done for me, I got the visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just told my husband now and all of you are the second people I tell:)
The embassy was filled with people in the morning dropping their passports, mostly Syrian visitor visa applicants. When I wet back at 2, I waited until 2:45 almost 3 to have my turn because they keep the immigration applicants till last ( you will be directed to go to a window rather than staying at the info booth); a lot of visitor applicants were refused:(
There were only 3 immigration applicants including myself, 1 guy who applied for skilled worker and myself and another guy who got the visa under family sponsorship. It took them exactly 2 weeks from the time I submitted the papers they requested to issue my visa. On my e-cas, it now says in process since August 2.

My dear friends, my personal journey with the immigration section of the Canadian Embassy of Beirut has come to an official end today; however, my journey with you and anyone else in the future who might benefit from my immigration experience will never end even after you will get your visas too. I will make it my mission to fight for the rights of families like us who got their lives upside down! I couldn't have done this without the support and care of all of you, I will continue to pray for all of you, my friends, so you can feel the joy that I'm feeling today. August will be our month starting me and ending with all of us. May God bless you and your families and give you the patience and strength to keep your heads up to stay on this road until you get the call.

OMG!!! Still waiting!!! My eyes filled with tears and my whole body got goose bumbs!! I am soooooooooo very happy for you and your husband!!! THIS is awesome!!!!!! :D :D Please tell me your steps from here!! What airline will you be travelling, when will you be travelling and where will you be travelling to (Toronto??) I am so excited for you!!

This gives me hope that my phone call must have been good and that my husband should get it soon!! XOXO

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Yass said:
Congratulations Still Waiting from the bottom of my heart, may it be the last of your concerns, and soon enough you'll look back at this whole process and laugh.
Mabrouk :) :) :) :) :)
You made my day, I'm so happy you're Not Waiting Anymore!
Thank you Yass:) Yea I tried to change my alias but they wouldn't let me:) Good Luck to you, hopefully you will hear positive news the soonest!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
nairyd said:
OMG!!! Still waiting!!! My eyes filled with tears and my whole body got goose bumbs!! I am soooooooooo very happy for you and your husband!!! THIS is awesome!!!!!! :D :D Please tell me your steps from here!! What airline will you be travelling, when will you be travelling and where will you be travelling to (Toronto??) I am so excited for you!!

This gives me hope that my phone call must have been good and that my husband should get it soon!! XOXO
I completely know because this is exactly how I would have felt and will feel when you or anyone else who has been waiting as long as us gets their visas!!!!!!! This is an amazing feeling, but I still haven't grasped it fully, enno everything is gone in just one day!!!!!!! How sad really!!!! I'm going to Montreal, I'm trying to find a cheap ticket as August is very expensive and I have to leave asap to make it just in time for uni! So far the best rate is MEA to Rome then AirCanada to Montreal.

Yes, absolutely, you should be extremely positive that they will call very very soon. I hope that they will for everyone extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon for everyone especially those who have been waiting for more than 12 months. kisses and thank you for your warm wishes:)

Sanoua

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Quebec
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-16-2011
File Transfer...
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
Llilililililililish, still waiting, me too my eyes got filled with tears. im so happy for you, wallah nbasatelik ktiiir, we will be neighbours soon inshaa Allah. take any airplane before they change their mind. Mabrouk, Mabrouk :) ;)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
still waiting said:
I completely know because this is exactly how I would have felt and will feel when you or anyone else who has been waiting as long as us gets their visas!!!!!!! This is an amazing feeling, but I still haven't grasped it fully, enno everything is gone in just one day!!!!!!! How sad really!!!! I'm going to Montreal, I'm trying to find a cheap ticket as August is very expensive and I have to leave asap to make it just in time for uni! So far the best rate is MEA to Rome then AirCanada to Montreal.

Yes, absolutely, you should be extremely positive that they will call very very soon. I hope that they will for everyone extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon for everyone especially those who have been waiting for more than 12 months. kisses and thank you for your warm wishes:)
Oooh MEA and Air Canada are both amazing airlines I always travel that way!! But to london or paris! Rome should be nice!! Best of luck!!! :D :D And I can just imagine how I will feel when he gets his call to hand in his passport--when they called to say it was almost done I was in tears and shaking lol!! I am at 16 months now :/

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:

No More waiting for you CONGRATULATION and hope you arrive safe and start enjoying your life with your husband,,,,

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
still waiting said:

Congrats Still Waiting!! I'm so glad for you. Hopefully your visa will be a startup for all of us in getting our visas :)

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Mabrouk Still waiting! I am very happy for you no more waiting time :D. enjoy your life at Montreal. I live there and its a nice city. We have a big lebanese comunity here and a lot of lebanese sotre and restaurant!

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
Congrats still waiting! All the best in your new life in Canada!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww alf alf alfffffffffffffffffffff mabrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk stillwaiting I mean nowaiting realy happy for you :) I wish you the best in your new life :)

:) 3njad ramadan kareeeeeeeeeeeeeem 2 visa this month
yarb give us more visas
still 10 days in This blessed month I hope more visas yarb

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Mabrook Stillwaiting!!! Wallahi I am so happy for u ;) Mabrook!

I have a question, my app was recieved to beirut on may 9 due to transfer ( I initially applied sept 20,2011) and when I check online the status it just say app recieved sept 21 ... Doesn't say anything about Medical results or when Beirut recieved it? How do I find out if the meds have been recieved or not? nd I only have the UCI ID not the official file number yet; I emailed the embassy to ask them for the file number for my husbands application and inshallah they will reply :( I'm so frustrated its been a good 9 months an nothin

Armando80

Aug 7, 2012

First of all 1000 mabrouk really for getting your visa wishing u all the best, as usual we Lebanese got used to congratulate each others for getting a Visa like buying a new car :)))) its worth though to congratulate each others for that and wishing all of you guys to get it asap yaaaa rab,
Second issue i was the other guy who got his visa today under family sponsorship to join my dear wife and dear daughter which her birthday will be at 10th of August ( 1 year) so I'm trying my best to land at that day to celebrate her birthday with my dear wife, i felt really pity for all who got refused as visitors applicants :(, for me it didn't take long as my application received in Mississauga at 11th Jan 2012 and i got the visa today 7th of August 2012, they surprised by a call to drop my passport at 10 and come back to take it at 2:00.