Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi To All
Hope all of you doing well and taking the game of waiting time in good senses,
i think for ajaxxio or any one asked to submit such paper they are afraid of fraud
marriages and i think they do it randomly,and Hab you mention that you sent the copy of all the lebanese document to Mississauga with the original translations i think you're lucky they accepted this kind of paper
cause they said in the guide that you only submit the original with the translation,anyway hope all of us we'll be over it soon and finish this bad joke about our paper,,,today i finish my 13th month of waiting and tomorrow i'm step in the 14th so god give us strength and Patience to finish it.
it use to be done in no time just few months i had 2 friends they got it in time one in 3 months and half and the other in 5 months,this was in july 2010,,,,
anyway god bless you all and keep your hope

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hello again friends in sufferings, today i received this e-mail:

La présente correspondance concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre

l’étude de votre dossier, nous vous prions de nous faire parvenir les documents mentionnés ci-dessous :

- Vous devez remplir le questionnaire de résidence. (Voir les documents en pièces jointes)

- Vous devez vous soumettre à un nouvel examen médical effectué par le même médecin autorisé puisque la validité des résultats de votre précédent examen est expirée. Veuillez nous parvenir en personne ou par courriel une copie du rapport médical (IMM 1017 - Section A) remplie, signée et fournie par le médecin désigné.

Tous les documents requis doivent être fournis en même temps dans un seul paquet et non pas séparément et ceux qui sont en arabe doivent être accompagnés de leur traduction en français ou en anglais par un traducteur assermenté et d’une copie certifiée conforme du document original à l’exception du passeport.

Veuillez ne pas envoyer les documents originaux que lorsqu’ils vous sont spécifiquement demandés.

Veuillez noter que vous devez soumettre les documents requis dans les 30 jours suivant l’envoi de ce courriel, sinon l’examen de votre demande sera effectué en fonction des renseignements que vous avez déjà fournis dans votre demande initiale. Tout manquement à cet égard pourrait donc entrainer le refus de votre demande.

Vous pouvez soumettre ces documents en personne (veuillez les déposer dans la boite de dépôt située à l’entrée principale de l’ambassade) ou par courrier commercial à l’adresse suivante :

Everytime i think i am near and my long waitings are finished, i get new demands and feel again like i'm in my early stages.
Are these e-mails considered good signs or back to scratch?

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
joe1313 said:
Hi To All
Hope all of you doing well and taking the game of waiting time in good senses,
i think for ajaxxio or any one asked to submit such paper they are afraid of fraud
marriages and i think they do it randomly,and Hab you mention that you sent the copy of all the lebanese document to Mississauga with the original translations i think you're lucky they accepted this kind of paper
cause they said in the guide that you only submit the original with the translation,anyway hope all of us we'll be over it soon and finish this bad joke about our paper,,,today i finish my 13th month of waiting and tomorrow i'm step in the 14th so god give us strength and Patience to finish it.
it use to be done in no time just few months i had 2 friends they got it in time one in 3 months and half and the other in 5 months,this was in july 2010,,,,
anyway god bless you all and keep your hope
you guys, i missed you all so much:) i've been a bit sick.. nothing serious and i'm on my way to complete recovery now. I hope all of you are well... i read about the docs, let's not panic about it, the worst case scenario is that we have to redo our docs, which is a lonnnnnnnnnnggggg shot, but still no bi deal!!!!!!!! Our turn of visa rainfall will inevitably come; as my mom everyday tells me: nothing starts big and gets smaller with time except problems and issues... we will survive this because we have no other choice, and we will look back and thank our Lord for the patience and perseverance that he gave us, since it will be all worth it. our time will come to celebrate..May God bless us all and give us the patience to continue this rough journey and the strength to see every other great thing that we have in our lives....

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
lebanese i got u guys an idea i think it will get ur mesg directly ,why dnt u guys call mtv lebanon and talk to them and ask abt joe ma3louf and tell him the problem and im sure bhota w byhki fiha mobashar on tv in his program enta 7or ....

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
number of applications being processed.

The length of time it takes to process an immigration application (including such categories as skilled worker, sponsorship, business immigrant, etc.) can be different in each overseas mission or visa office.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) web site has more information on how long it might take to process your application. It can be very different from location to location.

Most family-class applications to sponsor spouses and children are handled in well under a year. About 25 per cent of them in four months or less. However, the processing time can be different from visa office to visa office.
http://canadianimmigrant.ca/immigrate/how-long-does-it-take-to-process-my-immigration-application

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Hello again friends in sufferings, today i received this e-mail:

La présente correspondance concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre

l'étude de votre dossier, nous vous prions de nous faire parvenir les documents mentionnés ci-dessous :

- Vous devez remplir le questionnaire de résidence. (Voir les documents en pièces jointes)

- Vous devez vous soumettre à un nouvel examen médical effectué par le même médecin autorisé puisque la validité des résultats de votre précédent examen est expirée. Veuillez nous parvenir en personne ou par courriel une copie du rapport médical (IMM 1017 - Section A) remplie, signée et fournie par le médecin désigné.

Tous les documents requis doivent être fournis en même temps dans un seul paquet et non pas séparément et ceux qui sont en arabe doivent être accompagnés de leur traduction en français ou en anglais par un traducteur assermenté et d'une copie certifiée conforme du document original à l'exception du passeport.

Veuillez ne pas envoyer les documents originaux que lorsqu'ils vous sont spécifiquement demandés.

Veuillez noter que vous devez soumettre les documents requis dans les 30 jours suivant l'envoi de ce courriel, sinon l'examen de votre demande sera effectué en fonction des renseignements que vous avez déjà fournis dans votre demande initiale. Tout manquement à cet égard pourrait donc entrainer le refus de votre demande.

Vous pouvez soumettre ces documents en personne (veuillez les déposer dans la boite de dépôt située à l'entrée principale de l'ambassade) ou par courrier commercial à l'adresse suivante :

Everytime i think i am near and my long waitings are finished, i get new demands and feel again like i'm in my early stages.
Are these e-mails considered good signs or back to scratch?
Hi Ajaxxio, I think it is a very good sign for you :) ......... I feel we will say congratulation soon for you :)

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Helloooo
Ajaxxio don’t worry, even if they are asking new documents at least you know that they are working on your file, and soon we will congratulate you. Ajaxxio is your medical expired for more than 15 months?
Still waiting salemtik, I was worried about you …
Santanaleb, how are you? You make me sad when you tell that we should get our papers in an easy and quick way …
Lele, shou badna en2elik tan 2elik

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Hello,

sorry guys, I dont want that you loose your patience, but I recieved the same e-mail of Ajaxio last october from Damascus V.O (9 months after they recieved my file)
When I filled the document and sent it, I asked them in the email if it is possible to give us the visa before the expiry date of the medical exams. The next day a lady called us and she explained that she tried the max to finish the application but it was not possible and my wife has to redo the medical exams. My wife told her that she was pregnant and tthat she will postpone them. She answered no prob, once you do it send us the green sheet and you will have the visa by february or march.
No news since that time, and the waiting game continues...........

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
why u gonna be sad be happy

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
santanaleb said:
why u gonna be sad be happy
Because we should take our papers in an easy and quick way, but the truth is not like that at all ...

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi To All
i was reading an article @ (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/cit-delays.asp)
and it make laugh in way and in another way i'm taking it to my MP to see what he can do about it
and if you like guys we can e-mail it to the main office of CIC because they're not honoring their time frame for any one of us,,,in short if you don't wanna read it

Reasons why your application for Canadian citizenship may be considered incomplete and returned

[size=10pt][size=10pt]We are committed to processing applications within the times listed in the section General Processing Time[/size][/size] for Routine Applications. However, your application may be returned for any of the following reasons:

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
joe1313 said:
Hi To All
i was reading an article @ (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/cit-delays.asp)
and it make laugh in way and in another way i'm taking it to my MP to see what he can do about it
and if you like guys we can e-mail it to the main office of CIC because they're not honoring their time frame for any one of us,,,in short if you don't wanna read it

Reasons why your application for Canadian citizenship may be considered incomplete and returned

[size=10pt][size=10pt]We are committed to processing applications within the times listed in the section General Processing Time[/size][/size] for Routine Applications. However, your application may be returned for any of the following reasons:
Hey guys, my husband just told me that the mp called him back today; she said that they are working hard on the files and that it's just a matter of time, and that we should wait for July because we might get our papers then. Nshallah it is truthful!!! I thought i'd share that because it's the most positive news we heard in a while. Nshallah July would be a closure for our visa journey towards the life that we want with our loved ones.

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Tommorow its friday. Nshallah we will have somme ppr :D ;)

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hi friends
Yes, my first medical exams were done in January 2010, and since then i am waiting. Sure they will get expired,as a matter of fact we will get expired before we have the chance to get our visa, lately i was willing to stop all that suffering, i neglected my work, my family and myself, this kind of waiting kills us from inside, especially when it comes from a country that should be a good help instead of being the source of such neglection. I am receiving all these applications one after the other and when checking the CIC site it shows me that: "we received your application for permanent residence on May 13 2011" and this never changed.
Dear responsibles in Canada, we are trying to change to the better by moving to Canada,please treat us better than that and keep in mind that we deserve more explanations and clear answers from your side after 3 years of waiting, my wife is Canadian, we are married since more than 10 years, we have two beautiful kids and both Canadians, boy is 10 years and our daughter is 7.
Even Romeo and Juliette will not wait for you to re-unite them again, beleive me, she will not wait for him and he will not either, what are you trying to do, help couples to seperate? help children to forget one of their parents? what do you want more? Mr. minister would your wife wait for you 3 years without seeing you because some embassy needs to be sure that your 10 years and plus marriage is not a fraud marriage and that your 2 kids are not fake or plastic dolls?+ the embassy already have your civil registry extract for yourself and your spouse listing current status as married+A Family List for yourself , spouse and children.
Beleive me, this time i am the one who is giving you a chance and not you, you make us wait for 2 and 3 years without knowing anything, and then suddenly you appear like the holy spirit and ask for some papers that we already sent and ask us to finish them and present them in 30 days or else our applications will be refused. You do not have the right to do so.

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
Hello everyoneeeee ' how are you guys ?
Still waiting i hope they are right and we only have to wait until july im just hoping that once we finish july they wont say wait until august ... I remember in april or may we heard them say by mid june they should be done and fiving out visas .. I just hope your right and by end of july we will all be done with this waiting gamee ' ishalllaaaa '