AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Soon_Canadian said:
Guys i was so busy at work today!

They sent me an email too, i have an interview on june 11th. So wish me luck!!
congratss lazem ba2a y7arkuwa lol
whats about ur ecas ?? any update?? in process or sumting else.

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Soon_Canadian said:
Guys i was so busy at work today!

They sent me an email too, i have an interview on june 11th. So wish me luck!!
Good stuff... who signed your letter? CAF?

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Guys nothing about my ecas yet...it is still application received!!

It was signed by KF

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
guys do u know what CAF and KF stand for??

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Peeps i am starting to get nervous :p :p :p

Everywhere i look on the internet, i keep reading that they deny genuine relationships because some VOs have tunnel vision. I don't understand how we would have a real genuine relationship with tons of proof, and still be worried that the VO might not get convinced and reject us :eek: :eek:

I mean, yeah me and my wife come from different religion, different background, different culture, and we got married 1 and a half month after we met, but hands down we have one of the best relationship between all the people that we know. Its almost been 3 years her traveling back and forth to see me, and she went through a harsh miscarriage on her own because they wouldn't let me go visit her at the time, and we still made it through.

any feedback guys, i need it :-\

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Soon_Canadian said:

Everywhere i look on the internet, i keep reading that they deny genuine relationships because some VOs have tunnel vision. I don't understand how we would have a real genuine relationship with tons of proof, and still be worried that the VO might not get convinced and reject us :eek: :eek:

I mean, yeah me and my wife come from different religion, different background, different culture, and we got married 1 and a half month after we met, but hands down we have one of the best relationship between all the people that we know. Its almost been 3 years her traveling back and forth to see me, and she went through a harsh miscarriage on her own because they wouldn't let me go visit her at the time, and we still made it through.

nothing from my side ....;( :( :( i swear i feel like i ve lost my mind .

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
Soon_Canadian said:

Congratulations Soon_Canadian!

Don't get nervous, your relationship is genuine and they will see that. I feel your nervousness since my wife and I are going through the same process and she is a complete wreck at the moment just thinking about the interview. Just prepare well and discuss everything with your wife, go through the original application thoroughly because they will be basing much of their questions on what was written in the application. I found the following link that discusses some of the questions asked: "canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-questions-t66270.0.html"

I would greatly appreciate your feedback after the interview so I can also help my wife prepare. Your sponsorship application/variables seem to be close to ours so hoping that we will get that email soon as well. We applied around the same time, but your approval came in about 20 days or so prior to ours and we both have 2 countries for the security searches, my wife's second country is in the middle east, not sure if that slows things down even further, but hoping not.

Be well, don't overthink things, prepare, even try to get a friend to do a mock interview with you and before the interview try to rest well.

Good luck my friend! and good luck to everyone else still waiting!

God bless...

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
TSI said:
Congratulations Soon_Canadian!

Don't get nervous, your relationship is genuine and they will see that. I feel your nervousness since my wife and I are going through the same process and she is a complete wreck at the moment just thinking about the interview. Just prepare well and discuss everything with your wife, go through the original application thoroughly because they will be basing much of their questions on what was written in the application. I found the following link that discusses some of the questions asked: "canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-questions-t66270.0.html"

I would greatly appreciate your feedback after the interview so I can also help my wife prepare. Your sponsorship application/variables seem to be close to ours so hoping that we will get that email soon as well. We applied around the same time, but your approval came in about 20 days or so prior to ours and we both have 2 countries for the security searches, my wife's second country is in the middle east, not sure if that slows things down even further, but hoping not.

Be well, don't overthink things, prepare, even try to get a friend to do a mock interview with you and before the interview try to rest well.

Good luck my friend! and good luck to everyone else still waiting!

God bless...
Hi guys,

Soon_Canadian you shouldn't worry about the interview. As long as you know your wife really well thats all they are going to ask . They only know so much about your relationship and you are the one who has all the answers.

I understand your nervousness that you can't help getting over. Don't research it too much. Make sure you know everythoign bout your wife. I mean even her shoe size. I know a friedn that theya asked her about her husband's shoe size. Iit is like they know what it is. I mean it is not like they know her more than you do. You can also take proofs like outing pictures and tickets of when your wife visited you. Don't worry you will be fine. You will pass that interview with flying colors.

TSI inshallah you will get the email soon. Rememebr I thought they forgot about me LOL... I hope they dont do that again.

We sent an update police certificate ythe next day and we got an automatic response or confirmation. El hamdullilah w inshallah all our worries go astray :)

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi guys,

Soon_Canadian you shouldn't worry about the interview. As long as you know your wife really well thats all they are going to ask . They only know so much about your relationship and you are the one who has all the answers.

I understand your nervousness that you can't help getting over. Don't research it too much. Make sure you know everythoign bout your wife. I mean even her shoe size. I know a friedn that theya asked her about her husband's shoe size. Iit is like they know what it is. I mean it is not like they know her more than you do. You can also take proofs like outing pictures and tickets of when your wife visited you. Don't worry you will be fine. You will pass that interview with flying colors.

TSI inshallah you will get the email soon. Rememebr I thought they forgot about me LOL... I hope they dont do that again.

We sent an update police certificate ythe next day and we got an automatic response or confirmation. El hamdullilah w inshallah all our worries go astray :)

hi soon canadian ,

when did u get an automatics response or confirmation and what was in it??

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hi guys,

Wilderness...anything new with you? since we both git in process on the same day? any updates? did u order your notes?

I will get mine in 2 weeks hopefully!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Hi Lebcan,

Did they request any additional documents from you?

I got an update from my MP which wasnt really an update just saying that they sent me an email requesting police certificate and that they are doing background checks now or waiting for results
3atabik 3ali fihim 3laiha :)
I thought security/background checks should be ready by now... who knows!

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hi Canadian leb,

No, nothing here...no request no email nothing...
a very very random process!
just thought I see eza sar chi ma3 Wilderness cz ta2riban same timeline..ta nchouf this week..
so MP ma ktir fedik eh? Same as the notes and what u already know!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
lebcan said:
Hi Canadian leb,

just thought I see eza sar chi ma3 Wilderness cz ta2riban same timeline..ta nchouf this week..
Yes I am getting my notes today inshallah but I dont know if they will have anything because I got the request just last week so those notes might not have any updates bas inshallah khair.

Wilderness

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (forwarded to Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-02013
AOR Received.
11-04-2013
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
lebcan said:
Hi Canadian leb,

Hi Lebcan. Nothing here. Still waiting. I didn't order any notes and I probably won't unless the summer ends and I don't hear from them.

Good luck to us all,

Wilderness

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Peeps thanks for all the love and support!! Goodluck to us all...

Quick question: do you think its better if my wife comes with me to the interview? I am in London on a business visa and she flew here from Canada to see me. I will be going to Lebanon to attend the interview and then fly back to London. She decided that she wants to come with me to Lebanon, but we are still debating if she should come to the interview with me, anyone has an opinion towards that?!