24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
chris_z77 said:
The translator should take care of that!

Thanks Chris much appreciated ... El hamdillah el hamdillah...

Allah yifrija 3laina jami3an!!!! I dont know if I can work today.... Yallah el yom el production badda tkoun very hhigh :)

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
lebcan said:
leh baddik tsadd2ya?

mich they sijjil 3adli?? houwe byeje msadda2.. when we first got it we just asked for sijjil 3adli w tarjamne..no?
Hi Lebcan,

I think just like Chris said the translator will certify it. It says a translated and certified copy and we will send the original as well

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
guys no need to tesdi2 el translated sejil el 3adli coz by3touk yah msada2 w aslan they want the original arabic certificate attached or scanned . i got in process on the 29 th of april then 2 days later they asked for the csq too and the police certificate and a copy of my passport and sending the documents shoud be within 30 days.( same as chris)
and still waiting inshalah 5eir i check my ecas 5 times a day omg ....really annoying

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
sue89 said:
guys no need to tesdi2 el translated sejil el 3adli coz by3touk yah msada2 w aslan they want the original arabic certificate attached or scanned . i got in process on the 29 th of april then 2 days later they asked for the csq too and the police certificate and a copy of my passport and sending the documents shoud be within 30 days.( same as chris)
and still waiting inshalah 5eir i check my ecas 5 times a day omg ....really annoying
Hi Sue89,

you sent the documents by email. Did you get a confirmation that they received it. Since we only have 7 days to comply. I will send them by thursday latest and ask them to confirm receipt. if they dont confirm receipt my husband will go to the embasy to submit them in person hopefully that works.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi Sue89,

you sent the documents by email. Did you get a confirmation that they received it. Since we only have 7 days to comply. I will send them by thursday latest and ask them to confirm receipt. if they dont confirm receipt my husband will go to the embasy to submit them in person hopefully that works.

Hi canadian leb
yes i sent them by email and they didnt confirm anything yet . i will email them in couple days to get any confirmation from them hopefully that works too . i think no need to go to the embassy because if they want them in person they wouldnt ask to send them bye mail and i heard form someone here that they mention on the website that they dont confirm the reception .

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
sue89 said:
Hi canadian leb
yes i sent them by email and they didnt confirm anything yet . i will email them in couple days to get any confirmation from them hopefully that works too . i think no need to go to the embassy because if they want them in person they wouldnt ask to send them bye mail and i heard form someone here that they mention on the website that they dont confirm the reception .
Thats no good that we cannot confirm. You have one month to comply. We only have 7 days... Thats the problem. They have a telephone number at the top maybe it is worth trying that number as well.

Inshallah will figure this out

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Canadian_Leb said:
Thats no good that we cannot confirm. You have one month to comply. We only have 7 days... Thats the problem. They have a telephone number at the top maybe it is worth trying that number as well.

yeah seems a good idea ... and u can try by e mail too ... i will let u know if they replied to my email

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
sue89 said:
Hi canadian leb
It's actually me who told you that :p LoL

"In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents and updated your file. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary."

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
Canadian_Leb said:

guys plz be careful, if the e-mail says to submit your documents by replying to this e-mail you should do that and not send a new email to berut@international.gc.ca
I have received the e-mail requesting additional forms from "BERUTIM-PermRes@international.gc.ca"

So I will reply to the same e-mail and i will include in the CC the other e-mail adresses mentioned in their e-mail (berut.im-permanentresidence@international.gc.ca and berut.im-residencepermanente@international.gc.ca)

Sue, when you received an e-mail requesting additional forms, what was the e-mail adress you received it from?

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
chris_z77 said:
It's actually me who told you that :p LoL

"In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents and updated your file. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary."
lol yeah .. thank u for reminding me :)
the e mail address was "BERUTIM-PermRes @
international.gc.ca" and i send the documents to
berut.im-permanentresidence @ international.gc.ca upon their request.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
this is the e mail they sent .

Chère Madame ...........

La présente correspondance concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre l’étude de votre dossier, nous vous prions de nous faire parvenir les documents mentionnés ci-dessous:

- Afin de poursuivre l’étude de votre dossier, vous devez obtenir un "certificat de sélection" du gouvernement du Québec puisque vous avez indiqué dans votre demande qu'une fois le statut de résident permanent vous est accordé, vous allez résider dans la province du Québec.
Veuillez consulter le site ci-dessous pour plus d'information:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp

-Nouveau certificat de police libanais
-Copie de votre passeport

Tous les documents requis doivent être fournis en même temps dans un seul paquet et non pas séparément et ceux qui sont en arabe doivent être accompagnés de leur traduction en français ou en anglais par un traducteur assermenté et d’une copie certifiée conforme du document original à l’exception du passeport.

Veuillez noter que vous devez soumettre les documents requis dans les 30 jours suivant l’envoi de ce courriel, sinon l’examen de votre demande sera effectué en fonction des renseignements que vous avez déjà fournis dans votre demande initiale. Tout manquement à cet égard pourrait donc entrainer le refus de votre demande.

Ces documents doivent être soumis par courriel à l’adresse suivante :
berut.im-residencepermanente@international.gc.ca

Veuillez présenter une copie de cette lettre avec les documents requis.

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
Thats mine..

Chère Madame .........

La présente correspondance concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre l’étude de votre dossier, nous vous prions de nous faire parvenir les documents mentionnés ci-dessous :
- CSQ : Afin de poursuivre l’étude de votre dossier, vous devez obtenir un "certificat de sélection" du gouvernement du Québec puisque vous avez indiqué dans votre demande qu'une fois le statut de résident permanent vous est accordé, vous allez résider dans la province du Québec. Veuillez consulter le site ci-dessous pour plus d'information:

Tous les documents requis doivent être fournis en même temps dans un seul paquet et non pas séparément et ceux qui sont en arabe doivent être accompagnés de leur traduction en français ou en anglais par un traducteur assermenté et d’une copie certifiée conforme du document original à l’exception du passeport.

Veuillez noter que vous devez soumettre les documents requis dans les 30 jours suivant l’envoi de ce courriel, sinon l’examen de votre demande sera effectué en fonction des renseignements que vous avez déjà fournis dans votre demande initiale. Tout manquement à cet égard pourrait donc entrainer le refus de votre demande.

Ces documents doivent être soumis en répondant au présent courrier électronique.

Si la composition de votre famille a changé (ex. mariage, divorce, naissance, décès) ou il y a eu des changements dans votre adresse, votre courriel, votre numéro de téléphone… Veuillez nous aviser immédiatement.

Votre numéro de dossier et votre numéro de téléphone ou fax doivent être mentionnés sur toutes les correspondances que vous nous faites parvenir.

Sincèrement,

Section d’immigration
KF

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Guys i was so busy at work today!

They sent me an email too, i have an interview on june 11th. So wish me luck!!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Soon_Canadian said:
Guys i was so busy at work today!

They sent me an email too, i have an interview on june 11th. So wish me luck!!
Awesome Soon_Canadian... Good luck on the interview :)

You will be fine inshallah

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
chris_z77 said:
Thats mine..

Chère Madame .........

La présente correspondance concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre l'étude de votre dossier, nous vous prions de nous faire parvenir les documents mentionnés ci-dessous :
- CSQ : Afin de poursuivre l'étude de votre dossier, vous devez obtenir un "certificat de sélection" du gouvernement du Québec puisque vous avez indiqué dans votre demande qu'une fois le statut de résident permanent vous est accordé, vous allez résider dans la province du Québec. Veuillez consulter le site ci-dessous pour plus d'information:

Tous les documents requis doivent être fournis en même temps dans un seul paquet et non pas séparément et ceux qui sont en arabe doivent être accompagnés de leur traduction en français ou en anglais par un traducteur assermenté et d'une copie certifiée conforme du document original à l'exception du passeport.

Veuillez noter que vous devez soumettre les documents requis dans les 30 jours suivant l'envoi de ce courriel, sinon l'examen de votre demande sera effectué en fonction des renseignements que vous avez déjà fournis dans votre demande initiale. Tout manquement à cet égard pourrait donc entrainer le refus de votre demande.

Ces documents doivent être soumis en répondant au présent courrier électronique.

Si la composition de votre famille a changé (ex. mariage, divorce, naissance, décès) ou il y a eu des changements dans votre adresse, votre courriel, votre numéro de téléphone... Veuillez nous aviser immédiatement.

Votre numéro de dossier et votre numéro de téléphone ou fax doivent être mentionnés sur toutes les correspondances que vous nous faites parvenir.

Sincèrement,

Section d'immigration
KF

mine was signed CAF