Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
lebcan said:
Hey Canadian Leb,

By the way, there is nothing in the notes that talks about extending the medicals validilty like they did with candude and the others???
Hi Lebcan

No they refer to the expiration date of the medicals in the notes but don't say anything as whether they need to be extended or redone...

Maybe because medicals are still valid until May 9, 2014...

Adam992

Nov 17, 2013
Hi everyone I hope you're all doing well.

I have a question about ecas I don't check it very often
But I noticed It changed.

My ecas went from in process to decision made like a month ago but not sure when exactly.
I now have both sponsorship application status as decision made and permanent residence application status as decision made

I guess my question is does anyone know what happens after decision made?
Or how long it takes them to tell us what the decision is?

1. We received application for permanent residence march 13, 2013.
2. We started processing application on February 19, 2014.
3. Medicals received.
4. A decision has been made on application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Inshallah we are all closer to seeing our loved ones!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Adam992 said:
Hi everyone I hope you're all doing well.

I have a question about ecas I don't check it very often
But I noticed It changed.

My ecas went from in process to decision made like a month ago but not sure when exactly.
I now have both sponsorship application status as decision made and permanent residence application status as decision made

I guess my question is does anyone know what happens after decision made?
Or how long it takes them to tell us what the decision is?

1. We received application for permanent residence march 13, 2013.
2. We started processing application on February 19, 2014.
3. Medicals received.
4. A decision has been made on application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Inshallah we are all closer to seeing our loved ones!
Hi Adam,

You are supposed to get an email asking you to submit your passport.

When do your medicals expire?

Inshallah you will get that soon. I applied a week before you but my ecas status is still in process.

Inshallah khair :)

Adam992

Nov 17, 2013
Hey
I still haven't recived that email!!
Medicals were done January 31, 2012
I think there only good for 1 year so if that's the case they should be expired
but I wasnt told to redo them. I have herd before that if they don't ask you to redo them then they'll probably automatically extend them I don't no how long or if that's even true though? Which I'm hoping is the case.
And now that I think of it I think my ecas changed from in process to decision made after the "expired" date of the meds.
What have you done about you're medicals canadian_leb?

I went to visit my wife in Lebanon a couple months ago and tried contacting the embassy but I was told to email them so I did asking them if there was anything missing or if there were any problems with my application. Long story short they replied saying no further action from you is required...etc..

Inshallah we all do canadian_leb :)

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Hi Adam

I think your medicals are still valid mine are too. Thy were done on January 24 2013 and they are valid until May 9 this year.

Inshallah we all get that magic email. Are you going to Quebec?

Thanks Adam

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Hi Adam

My app. Is also to calgary Alberta. Your app. Seems to be one step ahead of ours. My husband' s app is just in process.

We received your app on march 8 13.
We started processing your app. On February 20 2014

Medical received.

I know the eligibility is passed, I ordered the notes and got them on the 14th but no email from them yet.

Inshallah we all hear good news soon. Khalas it is about time ba2a

Adam992

Nov 17, 2013
Hey

Wow applied at the same time and from the same place lol
Inshallah we'll recieve good news soon.

I hope the decision made is good news and not bad!!
I've never ordered the notes before.

Eh it is about time!

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hi guys,
I guess no news because of the holidays here...but TSI and Soon canadian also no news from before? TSI anything about your interview??
It is like suddenly they went back to their hibernation mode here in the embassy :(((
In few days we would have applied since one year and one month and NO news at all!!!

Nchalla after the holidays things start moving again!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
lebcan said:
Hi guys,
I guess no news because of the holidays here...but TSI and Soon canadian also no news from before? TSI anything about your interview??
It is like suddenly they went back to their hibernation mode here in the embassy :(((
In few days we would have applied since one year and one month and NO news at all!!!

Nchalla after the holidays things start moving again!
Hi lebcan,

There is only you and me that always keep this thread active. I guess we are the only talkative ones :)

I hope everything is going well with you w inshallah we start hearing good news soon :)

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi lebcan,

There is only you and me that always keep this thread active. I guess we are the only talkative ones :)

I hope everything is going well with you w inshallah we start hearing good news soon :)
Hey Guys,

Sorry, was traveling for a little bit with no Internet access. No, unfortunately, nothing new from my side, it feels exactly like they just dangled a little carrot in front of our noses to keep the hope alive and then went back to sleep-mode ... eCAS still indicates "In Process" while we've heard nothing from the embassy.

We're thinking of sending even more pictures and information (for example from new year's and our anniversary) just so that they at least touch our file since it feels like they are just ignoring it.

Canadian_Leb: Good to hear that things seem to be moving in the right direction with the Notes, looks like you're all set, just waiting for that magical update that says decision made, followed by the passport request! I hope it comes soon!

Lebcan: Hang in there my friend, we'll get our updates, they can't keep us hanging for ever! :) it's a psychological war-game hehehe, and we are determined to win!

Good luck to everyone. We can do this, we will get through this!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
TSI said:
Hey Guys,

Sorry, was traveling for a little bit with no Internet access. No, unfortunately, nothing new from my side, it feels exactly like they just dangled a little carrot in front of our noses to keep the hope alive and then went back to sleep-mode ... eCAS still indicates "In Process" while we've heard nothing from the embassy.

We're thinking of sending even more pictures and information (for example from new year's and our anniversary) just so that they at least touch our file since it feels like they are just ignoring it.

Canadian_Leb: Good to hear that things seem to be moving in the right direction with the Notes, looks like you're all set, just waiting for that magical update that says decision made, followed by the passport request! I hope it comes soon!

Lebcan: Hang in there my friend, we'll get our updates, they can't keep us hanging for ever! :) it's a psychological war-game hehehe, and we are determined to win!

Good luck to everyone. We can do this, we will get through this!
Hi TSI,

Inshallah we all hear good news. You know the security assessment is blanked out. I am not sure how that works if they are still doing background checks or they finish that before the eligibility is assessed. Does anyone know how that works?

Inshallah khair. They really didn't work that much last week because of easter I bet inshallah we hear good news soon. Medical is expiring on may 9 and that's approaching.

Good luck to all of us

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi TSI,

Inshallah we all hear good news. You know the security assessment is blanked out. I am not sure how that works if they are still doing background checks or they finish that before the eligibility is assessed. Does anyone know how that works?

Inshallah khair. They really didn't work that much last week because of easter I bet inshallah we hear good news soon. Medical is expiring on may 9 and that's approaching.

Good luck to all of us
Hi Canadian_Leb,

When you say that your security assessment is blanked out, do you mean it's completely empty? Check under the various headings, especially under "Admissibilities", mine has information about who is admin, but also says "Not Started" under Status.

For Medical, mine expired in early Feb 2014, but it does say "Passed" in the medical section of "Admissibilities:. In the notes section it explicitly says that the medicals have expired. But as we've seen from other members of this forum, they seem to be extending the results passed the expiration date, I don't think your medicals are a concern, do you know if it at least says "Passed" in that section?

I am sorry I don't know if security is done before eligibility determination, but it would seem like a big enough item that it should be, and because your eligibility has actually been determined, I would think that you would have passed all hurdles, or in the least they must have gotten preliminary results and have assessed in the positive but hadn't gotten to updating the file?

That would be my thoughts ...

Hopefully you'll be hearing something really soon.

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Hi everyone,

First of all i want to wish you a happy easter :)

I just received my notes, and it does not look good.

Eligibility: Recommend interview....due date was: march12th 2014(but no1 contacted me ?!?!)

Security: Blank

Criminality: Not Started

Medicals: Passed...Expiry date: May 22nd 2014.

Can someone please tell me how come they have not contacted me regarding the interview?!

Man this is extremely frustrating, it has been 1 year and 2 months since we have applied and we are still in eligibility phase!!!

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
I just read on my notes that i had a schedule interview on tuesday march 12th and they are claiming that i did not attend, and that that they contacted me through my phone and they have sent the request to my address.

When i filed my sponsorship application, i clearly asked them to contact me via email and not via mail for i don't have a mailing address. And on february 12th 2014, i emailed them informing them that my address has changed to Dubai. I can't believe how they still tried to contact me through my lebanese mobile number. And even after they couldn't reach me on my cell phone, how come they did not send me an email. I mean seriously :(:(