02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
askhimos said:
hey all.. im new here i cant see my application status online any idea , ma khalet shi w ma jarabtu :(
my application transfer to visa office in beirut 19/9/2013 , interview 24/2/2014 , medical expired talabu new one by email at 26/2/2014
and still wainting ...
hi askhimos
dd u try logging in thru ur and ur spouse's account? ?
Can u please share with us ur time line? When did u apply? And why dd u hv an interview? Thank you

candude8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2013
Doc's Request.
25-1-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
07-02-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Passport Req..
10-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
chris_z77, I officially owe you dinner.
We got our passport back today with the visa on it.
Visa date is 22/03/2014.

Good luck to all, this chapter of our journey is almost over..

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
candude8 said:
chris_z77, I officially own you dinner.
Visa date is 22/03/2014.

Awesome! Congrats candude8. 3a2bailna inshallah. I am so tired of waiting. Almost giving up...my patience ran out... I really hope and pray the notes I get next month have some good updated info, especially after that "in process" line I got on my ecas.

One week I am all full of hopes especially these great news happenning, then it goes into weeks of silence which kills my hopes.

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
candude8 said:
chris_z77, I officially own you dinner.
Visa date is 22/03/2014.

And here we loose another valuable member of this thread :p Congrats Candude! keep on checking on us every once and a while :)

askhimos

Mar 27, 2014
lebcan said:
hi askhimos
dd u try logging in thru ur and ur spouse's account? ?
Can u please share with us ur time line? When did u apply? And why dd u hv an interview? Thank you
hi Lebcan i dont understand what you mean by thru i tried all the uci number and my application number nafs l meshekle .
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
nafs l shi every time ..

TSI

Mar 10, 2014
Canadian_Leb said:
Awesome! Congrats candude8. 3a2bailna inshallah. I am so tired of waiting. Almost giving up...my patience ran out... I really hope and pray the notes I get next month have some good updated info, especially after that "in process" line I got on my ecas.

One week I am all full of hopes especially these great news happenning, then it goes into weeks of silence which kills my hopes.
Don't give up Canadian_Leb, I know and am feeling the same frustrations, the same ups and downs, the exhaustion, the feeling of "was this all worth it", but we have come so far, we can do this! As they say, ra7 l ktir w be2a l alil! We are so close, and will need every ounce of strength and energy to make it to the finish line! Like all those that went through this exhausting experience before us, it will be that much sweeter and fulfilling when our spouses are with us. Years down the road, we will look back on this and actually be fond of the memories and experiences that we went through.

Congrats Candude! I wish you and your spouse safe travels and an amazing new life together in Canada.

God bless you all, and good luck to all of us still waiting! Our turn will come!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
TSI said:
Don't give up Canadian_Leb, I know and am feeling the same frustrations, the same ups and downs, the exhaustion, the feeling of "was this all worth it", but we have come so far, we can do this! As they say, ra7 l ktir w be2a l alil! We are so close, and will need every ounce of strength and energy to make it to the finish line! Like all those that went through this exhausting experience before us, it will be that much sweeter and fulfilling when our spouses are with us. Years down the road, we will look back on this and actually be fond of the memories and experiences that we went through.

Congrats Candude! I wish you and your spouse safe travels and an amazing new life together in Canada.

God bless you all, and good luck to all of us still waiting! Our turn will come!
Inshallah inshallah Allah yisma3 minak ya rab. They have not sent you an email yet to go for interview? Did they? It is amazing how these people work wallah. I should have been a Visa officer. :)

It is time for a career change... TSI, inshallah soon we both hear something... It should now be Feb/March applicants turn.

Come on Beirut, keep the ball rolling

Thank you TSI for the positive comments. :)

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
askhimos said:
hi Lebcan i dont understand what you mean by thru i tried all the uci number and my application number nafs l meshekle .
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
nafs l shi every time ..
Hi askhimos,

There are 3 ways to check your status. Since they sent you an email on sept. 19th stating that your application has been transferred. At the tope of that email you should have a 2nd UCI number for the principal applicant and that's whoever is being sponsored (the person in Lebanon). U can use this number as unique client ID, along with the last name of the applicant, his/her date of birth and the country where he/she was born (Lebanon?)
The second way and here you could see both statuses of the application sponsorship and permanent residency. For this way you need the sponsor UCI which was sent to you when you got approved as a sponsor, along with last name of sponsor, date of birth and place of birth.

The third way is you could use the file number that starts with F and select file number of application number for identification type, type in the application number, then the family name of the applicant, his/hers date of birth, and place of birth. This will show you only the second part of your application which is the permanent residency.

If you are still having issues you might want to contact cic.

Let us know if u were successful in logging in. I hope this helps and I didn't confuse u.

askhimos

Mar 27, 2014
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi askhimos,

There are 3 ways to check your status. Since they sent you an email on sept. 19th stating that your application has been transferred. At the tope of that email you should have a 2nd UCI number for the principal applicant and that's whoever is being sponsored (the person in Lebanon). U can use this number as unique client ID, along with the last name of the applicant, his/her date of birth and the country where he/she was born (Lebanon?)
The second way and here you could see both statuses of the application sponsorship and permanent residency. For this way you need the sponsor UCI which was sent to you when you got approved as a sponsor, along with last name of sponsor, date of birth and place of birth.

The third way is you could use the file number that starts with F and select file number of application number for identification type, type in the application number, then the family name of the applicant, his/hers date of birth, and place of birth. This will show you only the second part of your application which is the permanent residency.

If you are still having issues you might want to contact cic.

Let us know if u were successful in logging in. I hope this helps and I didn't confuse u.
hi Canadian_Leb thx for ur answer wa akhiran meshi l 7al..thx for ur helps , when i login with my sponsor uci Sponsorship Application Status :Decision Made i dnt understand what its mean , Permanent Residence Application Status :Application Received 1- application received in feb 2013 &
Medical results have been received. but wich medical 3melto marten first when i apply my application and the second from 2 weeks ago any help?

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
askhimos said:
hi Canadian_Leb thx for ur answer wa akhiran meshi l 7al..thx for ur helps , when i login with my sponsor uci Sponsorship Application Status :Decision Made i dnt understand what its mean , Permanent Residence Application Status :Application Received 1- application received in feb 2013 &
Medical results have been received. but wich medical 3melto marten first when i apply my application and the second from 2 weeks ago any help?
Hi askhimos

I'm glad I could help. Sponsorship application is the first step which usually takes maximum one month to get decision made which is basically ensuring that the sponsor is eligible to sponsor his family. They look at things like financial support- is the sponsor able to support his family in canada . This part is done here in canada; so you have that approved.
The second step is granting the applicant, person sponsored, conditional or full permanent residency in canada. This is the step that takes time. For Lebanon, there are 4 criteria that need to approved or passed.
1. Medical: whether the person being sponsored is in good health to ensure public safety in Canada- no major diseases, special needs etc.... This is the medical test the applicant needs to take- for Lebanon results get checked and granted in Paris - so when you get medical results have been received, that means your medical was granted and passed.
2. Eligibility- things like genuinity of the relationship between spouses, genuinity of the marriage
3. Security - that's security screening through agencies sometimes Interpol when the applicant lived in multiple countries for more than 6 months - this is what takes a long time - they basically do a background check on u
4. Criminality - whether the applicant has a criminal records so they check to make sure that the applicant has a clean police record

Whether the medical results are from first or second test I don't know but I think for you most likely from first medical because for me it took about 2 to 3 months to get this line. By the time the medical gets approved and granted.

You might want to order the case notes GCMS, they will give you a better idea of things that have been done vs. things that are still pending

Candude posted how to order those. This is the link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/beirut-fam-applicants-forwarded-to-cppottawa-t156017.0.html;msg2749964#msg2749964

Page 10 of this thread

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hi askhimos

it is weird that they asked u for a second medical exam...until now everyone who took their visas were granted extensions on their medicals.

when did u do ur medical and when did u send ur application?
This will help us know which applicants are being processed now

thanks

lebcan

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013 (To Beirut)
Med's Done....
02-2013
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Also I just noticed....ur application shows application received while it should show "in process" since u went for an interview and asked for second medicals
dont u think so guys?

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
lebcan said:
Also I just noticed....ur application shows application received while it should show "in process" since u went for an interview and asked for second medicals
dont u think so guys?
Logically it should... But ecas is not very reliable! many people are in Canada now and still have the status as "application received"

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
askhimos said:
Askhimos can you pleas provide us with the following info? just copy the below form, fill it out and send it to me as PM

Username:

App initially sent to CPP-O (1/0):

Sex of Principal Applicant (Sponsored person):

Number of Citizen Canadian Children:

Number of Sponsored Children:

Number of countries PA lived in for more than 6 months including Lebanon:

Destination Province:

Current Visa Office:

Medicals Done (MM/DD/YYYY):

Application Sent (MM/DD/YYYY):

Application Received by CIC (MM/DD/YYYY):

Stage 1 AOR (MM/DD/YYYY):

Sponsorship Approval (MM/DD/YYYY):

AOR from Visa Office/App sent to Beirut (MM/DD/YYYY):

Interview or additional documentation requested (MM/DD/YYYY):

ECAS changes to In process:

Passport Requested (MM/DD/YYYY):

ECAS changes decision made:

Visa Received (MM/DD/YYYY):

Landed (MM/DD/YYYY):

Notes: known causes for delay, other issues / anomalies:

askhimos

Mar 27, 2014
hi chris im not sure if i understand what you mean give me ur skype or something to tell u everything u need about me but for now i can tell you that
8-3-2013 i get 1st uci
19-9-2013 application transfer to visa office in beirut with second uci
5-2-2014 email from embassy for interview at 24-2-2014
in interview ask me about my medical test w eltelon 3amlo so ali eno expirred 3amlo b 10-12-2012 w maybe need a new one
25-2-2014 email from embassy tell me eno i need a new medical test coz awal wahad expired whit attachment new form for medicall <emedical>
any more explain