Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's true it's a long wait but the current situation suggests that only. Hope some of the BC pnp staff reads our concerns posted in this forum. As per the current trend the situation looks very grim.

jenn19

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
loyal said:
That's true it's a long wait but the current situation suggests that only. Hope some of the BC pnp staff reads our concerns posted in this forum. As per the current trend the situation looks very grim.
We are also in the same boat. We applied in August. Was under the impression that they are still processing applications under the old scheme from last year as some people have been hearing back although it is taking them a long time to get through the applications. Our jobs are waiting for us coming back since we left in November and hoping they can hang on as we thought with them saying July-August would be 9-10 months we would be hearing any day but as we are back in our home country we also have to wait for a letter as heard they do not email you anymore and then will have to apply for the work permit. Hope they don't put the time frame up again. They can't expect peoples works to wait forever. Also what will happen when they reach there cap for the year as they are halfway there. It's a very difficult situation when we can't even contact them to understand what exactly is going on. It is so frustrating. We have no faith left in this process. I can't believe they never seen this happening before they changed to express entry in January.

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These canadians don't wanna put any extra efforts to clear the backlog. First they allow the applications to pile up beyond their handling capacity and then one fine day they suddenly either return all the applications unprocessed or they leave the applicants waiting forever. This is their regular practice that whenever they change their rules...they discard the previous applications and move on with the new applications.

havoc

May 11, 2015
Hi guys
I'm gonna go to Bcpnp office in Vancouver next week.
So let me know if you guys want me to ask any qustions to Bcpnp

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
havoc said:
Hi guys
I'm gonna go to Bcpnp office in Vancouver next week.
So let me know if you guys want me to ask any qustions to Bcpnp

I really want to know why there is nobody who got a nomination since April.. they said, they are gonna add staff and reduce a processing time..

and I also worry about they are planning to reject every pnp regular applications..

plus, if our status is visiter visa or do not have a work permit, can we not get a nomination?

I Hope you have a good news next week.

pls share any information.

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
The whole thing defies logic. From reading this forum for a while you have graduates with one year experience that have filed in the same month as me, having already being nominated and I with a good university education, 30+ years’ work experience including international standards committees, and “old fart” ;D still waiting.
Well I did try EE. English not being my mother tongue I still managed CLB all 10 apart from 9 for speaking I failed with just a couple of point below 67 to qualify for the Federal skilled worker. Being too old, above 45 didn’t help.
It’s not only frustrating for me but also for the company I signed up for. They even extended the offer of employment on the signed contract until end of October.
One just have to be patient. But that wears thin nowadays.

BTW. Not hearing on this forum about any nominations in April doesn't mean there aren't any. Not everybody trying BC PNP is posting to this forum or even following it. Well that's my sort of logic.

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah I agree as very few of the successful applicants would have posted about their results on this forum. We are the bunch of applicants who are still in the waiting. No wonder if the PNP office increase the time yet again in next few days or may b weeks

Dan88

Oct 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Nomination.....
August 2015
Friday is gone again and still waiting for Nomination :((

pimpsquek

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
I know few people that are still waiting for any reply with their status, up until now no reply yet from BCPNP. Most of them will end their contract this coming June & they are hoping to get a reply before their contracts end. Funny thing is that BCPNP (on their statement) said that the 3months halt would help to reduce the backlog but it's not happening according to what they have said.

Also I am eager to know what would be the changes to BCPNP :-X Hoping for the best! Goodluck everyone!

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only have the hopes after 1st July When they complete their 3 months ban of intakes end. I think they r in the process of hiring fresh staff to clear the backlog. The current staff is only busy with the processing of EE files which were listed post 1st January 15. God knows the intentions of the BC government.

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
I head from my agency that bc pnp is gonna change online system and it requires English test record as of 1st July..

anyway,

I can't understand why they do not work for regular stream..

I'm almost waiting full of 10 months..

I also heard some people got a mail a few days ago ' their status is in processing.

I got a reply email last week. but they said, my application has not yet been processed..

however, I wonder whether they are working or not when it comes to BC PNP regular stream...

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U mean to say they r going to make eilts mandatory for the approval