+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP April 2014

Robintao

Dec 10, 2014
Dear guys!

I just received an email from PNP which says that no decission was made from my application yet and that I will be informed in 2015 (no this year). My application was received on May 21, and I was asked for more documentes on October 31. :( Btw, my file number is SO-14-27XX.

Thanks

skg1989

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
surrey
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robintao said:
Dear guys!

I just received an email from PNP which says that no decission was made from my application yet and that I will be informed in 2015 (no this year). My application was received on May 21, and I was asked for more documentes on October 31. :( Btw, my file number is SO-14-27XX.

Thanks
When does ur wp expires

yolanda0323

Nov 15, 2014
Dear all,

i went to PNP office during my lunch break half an hour ago.

based on them, the Cap has been reached for this year. for the ones who get positive decisions, you won't receive anything until the beginning of Jan. for the ones who get negative decisions, you might get the rejection package before Jan.

Generally speaking, No news = good news.

They said a decision has been made on my application. I want to know the decision now. they said, it is impossible to know unless i receive the mail from PNP office.

I wonder, how come many people got to know their decisions by email/other ways in the past? could someone please give me some hints on it?

I have a bad feeling about my application. a bit sad...

Thank you all in advance for helping me!

Julia

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2015 - XEP001692**
IELTS Request
Already submit with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yolanda0323 said:
Dear all,

based on them, the Cap has been reached for this year. for the ones who get positive decisions, you won't receive anything until the beginning of Jan. for the ones who get negative decisions, you might get the rejection package before Jan.

They said a decision has been made on my application. I want to know the decision now. they said, it is impossible to know unless i receive the mail from PNP office.

I wonder, how come many people got to know their decisions by email/other ways in the past? could someone please give me some hints on it?

Julia
I got the decision on email due to my work permit was expired, at the time of review my file, if your work permit expire soon or its already expired the BC PNP send you an email along with Work Permit Support Letter, if they issue work permit support letter its mean your file has been approved.

nessjo

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
zainsami said:
I got the decision on email due to my work permit was expired, at the time of review my file, if your work permit expire soon or its already expired the BC PNP send you an email along with Work Permit Support Letter, if they issue work permit support letter its mean your file has been approved.
Same here, I only had a couple of months left on my WP so I got an email saying I had been approved with a Work Permit Support letter. Then you have to wait for the documents to arrive in the mail before you can submit to CIC.

jigvan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
yolanda0323 said:
Dear all,

Julia

Do Anyone knows on which date or up to which file number ..Caps has been reached ?

mirko.alilovic

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
nessjo said:
Same here, I only had a couple of months left on my WP so I got an email saying I had been approved with a Work Permit Support letter. Then you have to wait for the documents to arrive in the mail before you can submit to CIC.
Hey,

How long did the process take? I applied in July, my work permit expires in a few weeks :(

yolanda0323

Nov 15, 2014
nessjo said:
Thank you so much for sharing! I think my case got rejected then, as my wp was expired in Nov. already. i got trapped by the company. they applied for the pnp for other ppl in the past. but they told me they never did. when the pnp asked me these ppl's names i am so confused because i don't know these people at all! eventually, i learnt these r the names who applied PNP in the past in the name of my company. and their applications were "fake", that's why they hided it. Now, i become the victim. God just had a joke with me...

feeling sad.

but thank you all!

Yuanguangzhao

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
27-05-2015
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-19-2016 (became PR)
yolanda0323, as you said, no news is good news. Maybe you will be notified till Jan.

Thanks for sharing.

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2015 - XEP001692**
IELTS Request
Already submit with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yolanda0323 said:
Thank you so much for sharing! I think my case got rejected then, as my wp was expired in Nov. already. i got trapped by the company. they applied for the pnp for other ppl in the past. but they told me they never did. when the pnp asked me these ppl's names i am so confused because i don't know these people at all! eventually, i learnt these r the names who applied PNP in the past in the name of my company. and their applications were "fake", that's why they hided it. Now, i become the victim. God just had a joke with me...

feeling sad.

but thank you all!
There is nothing to worry about, they don't have any concern regarding previous PNP, if your case is valid and you work in the company as a full time they never refused you.

They need a proper reason to reject your case, if you meet all the requirement you will be approved

BCdream

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
waiting...
Med's Request
waiting...
Med's Done....
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
already in Canada!
Just to update..

Today I wrote to BCPNP asking info about my application.
I have a number around 3800 and I asked if my application has been processed. this is the answer:

"Hello,

A decision has not yet been made on your application. Please be advised that B.C was allocated a total of 4,150 PNP nominations for the 2014 calendar year by Citizenship & Immigration Canada. The B.C. PNP has now met this target. We will continue to process applications in 2014, and applicants approved during the remainder of the year will have their nominations confirmed in January 2015.

BC Provincial Nominee Program"

now... the situation is, at least, strange... why if my number is below 4150 my application has not been processed?

any idea from you guys?

BCdream

thomw85

Oct 7, 2014
BCdream said:
Just to update..

Today I wrote to BCPNP asking info about my application.
I have a number around 3800 and I asked if my application has been processed. this is the answer:

"Hello,

A decision has not yet been made on your application. Please be advised that B.C was allocated a total of 4,150 PNP nominations for the 2014 calendar year by Citizenship & Immigration Canada. The B.C. PNP has now met this target. We will continue to process applications in 2014, and applicants approved during the remainder of the year will have their nominations confirmed in January 2015.

BC Provincial Nominee Program"

now... the situation is, at least, strange... why if my number is below 4150 my application has not been processed?

any idea from you guys?

BCdream
Well if you applied in 2014 but don't get approved till 2015. It makes sense that part of their quota for this year was filled by applicants from 2013. At least 350 but by the looks of it over 1000.