AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
amardeepk said:
I received the approval via mail today. please update the timesheet above

Thank you
Hi Amardeepk,

I would suggest that you submit your PR application by express entry. As this shorten the processing of PR for less than 6 months. Processing time for PR now is more than 12 months if you will submit under the old ruling...Better wait Jan 1, 2015

Good luck..

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
VT-BC said:
Please advise,
I'm preparing documents for BC PNP- skilled worker ( out of Canada) , but except the the one from the check list, what other documents I should send?
birth certificate, marriage certificate, diploma ( high school, university), revues from employers I have worked for in my country? And the fee I should pay is 550? or plus for every member of my family?
Hi VT-BC

As much as possible, submit all document you can submit, since you are applying to be nominated by BC.. But make sure that employers document is also included. The fee is CAD$550 for only the main applicant. Your dependent does not have to pay anything at all.

amardeepk

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi Amardeepk,

I would suggest that you submit your PR application by express entry. As this shorten the processing of PR for less than 6 months. Processing time for PR now is more than 12 months if you will submit under the old ruling...Better wait Jan 1, 2015

Good luck..
Yes I agree. Hope for the best.

Good luck for your application too

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi Amardeepk,

Good luck..
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry”

Getting Ready to Launch Express Entry
In-demand immigrants’ applications will be processed in six months or less
December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it’s one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada’s economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada’s changing labour market needs.

Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada’s economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi Amardeepk,

Good luck..
3. When will the Express Entry system be launched?
The Express Entry system will launch in January 2015.

7. What will happen to permanent residence applications you receive before the launch of Express Entry?

Applications received by CIC before the launch of Express Entry will be processed according to the rules in place at that time.

9. What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

1.apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or

2.fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.
In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

15. Can an employer who currently employs a temporary foreign worker (TFW) use Express Entry to support their application for permanent residence?

Yes. As long as the TFW is in Canada working under a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), you can offer them a permanent job to support their application for permanent residence. Your TFW would have to create an Express Entry profile and include their job offer information. A job offer supported by an LMIA will give a candidate enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

If you are considering permanently hiring a TFW and you do not have a positive LMIA for the job, you will first need to make every effort to try and find a Canadian or permanent resident to fill the job opportunity. You will need to meet LMIA requirements, including posting your job ad on Employment and Social Development Canada's (ESDC) Job Bank in addition to advertising in two other places. If you have done this and have been unsuccessful in filling your job opportunity, you can apply for an LMIA for the TFW through Service Canada. The TFW would then have to create an Express Entry profile, meet the minimum criteria and include their job offer information so they get enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

28. How will the Express Entry system benefit potential candidates?
Express Entry will offer many benefits, including:

faster processing times: we expect to process most applications %in six months or less, from the time we get a complete application for permanent residence to a final decision; and
an easier way to get a job offer from an eligible employer in Canada before you arrive in Canada: the Government of Canada's enhanced Job Bank will let eligible employers in Canada and skilled foreign nationals connect with one another more easily, making economic integration faster once immigrants arrive in Canada.
Note: The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

30. I am currently waiting for my application for permanent residence to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Can I submit an Express Entry profile?

You may submit a new Express Entry profile, but it is not necessary. However, we will not refund any processing fees paid related to your original application. Your existing application will be processed based on the rules in place at the time you applied.

If you choose to create an Express Entry profile and are invited to apply, you will be required to submit a new application for permanent residence and the associated processing fees.

34. If I am in the Express Entry pool, could I be eligible for more than one program?

It is possible for you to get into the pool and be eligible for more than one immigration program. In that case, your profile would be tagged by the system to make sure it is considered for any relevant draws. If you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA), the system will tell you which immigration program you are being invited to apply to.

Invitation to Apply

36. How does a candidate get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence?

Candidates in the pool will be issued an ITA for permanent residence when they:

have a job offer supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from an employer in Canada; or
have a nomination from a province or territory that has an immigration nominee program; or
are one of the highest-ranked candidates who qualify for one of the three federal programs under Express Entry.
Note: An ITA does not guarantee a person will be approved for permanent residence. They still have to meet admissibility requirements under Canada's immigration law (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act).

jigvan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Yuanguangzhao said:
Any good news for the week of Nov. 24? Seems nobody is sharing any?
Did anyone get any response from bc pnp with file number between 3000-3150 or above ?

kye

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
April 22,2016!!
LANDED..........
Inland
jigvan said:
Did anyone get any response from bc pnp with file number between 3000-3150 or above ?
jigvan late May applicants still don't have any answer..

BCdream

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
waiting...
Med's Request
waiting...
Med's Done....
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
already in Canada!
kye said:
jigvan late May applicants still don't have any answer..
the strange is that somebody with 4000 had already get his answer (congrats BTW!!!!).

Camerine

Nov 21, 2014
M a late may applicant i got asked for more documents twice in a week from me as well as my employer . My employer sent all the stuff yesterday.

Does any1 have idea, how long its gonna take to get response from them.

javidz1

May 15, 2014
Dear Members,

I applied for BC PNP but still in process. My immigration consultant asked me to Assess my degree thru WES.

I just want to clear whether this process is required even if i am applying thru BC PNP because i heard educational assessment is required only for FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROGRAM

please clear the matter

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
javidz1, I guess your consultant preparing for your for the Express Entry as they ask everybody to meet certain requirement to be admitted to the pool. Which's sucks :'(

Yuanguangzhao

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
27-05-2015
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-19-2016 (became PR)
yolanda0323 said:
Dear all,

PNP office called me just a moment ago!
Good for you!
What questions did they ask? Any details? Also which stream is your application? Skilled Worker? Thanks.

yolanda0323

Nov 15, 2014
Hi,

I applied under skilled work category~ Skill level B. Was told to submit more documents.

details: job duties; co workers etc...