+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladesh CASES

S

shaon31

Dr.Hasib said:
Did they visit your job site yet or contacted your employer?
Hi Dr. Hasib

For my case... "No", they haven't even contact over the phone.

L

ladykiller

dear shaon 31,
As u have told that your employer havn't been contacted(and there is no chance that VO will contact your employer in future since you already got PP request), i would like to know whether u r government employee or doing private sevice?

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
arlnr said:
Today i mailed CIC sg regarding my application status because Since march 11 2010 my e-cas shows in process but i didn't receive anything relating to my medical yet.
Just an hour ago i have received thier mail quoting that i am on their interview list and in their next contact they will mention Date, time and location for Interview.
I am really tensed now.

arlnr :eek:
Dear arlnr,

I wish you good luck for the interview and the rest of the process.
Can you please tell me the email address you used to mail CIC at Singapore?

S

shaon31

ladykiller said:
dear shaon 31,
As u have told that your employer havn't been contacted(and there is no chance that VO will contact your employer in future since you already got PP request), i would like to know whether u r government employee or doing private sevice?
hi ladykiller

I work in a MNC.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mchowdhury said:
Dear arlnr,

I wish you good luck for the interview and the rest of the process.
Can you please tell me the email address you used to mail CIC at Singapore?
Dear Mchoudhury,
For General enquiry: Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (no spaces before & after @ )
For case specific enquiry(you need to fill up a form given in the link):
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear alnr
its a new trend now ! don't worry!i desperately assume that the VO are now ready to "justify and clear the gap " between your claim and the circumstances developed in earlier backlog! in fact, the VO officer could have asked you for clearing the aforesaid via an interview. whenever the VO are confused or they raise any query regarding the documents presentation, they need to justify the relevance and level the circumstances resulting from case processing. in another word,dismissing the "pending-facts". so, don't worry.first, order the caips notes, if it comes before the interview and check the copy of all docs you submitted so far if there is any cause of transparency.should you find any error, still there's nothing to be worried . prepare all things right for future interview.i would request you not to go memorizing all those mocking tips and don't be mislead and burdened by extra-advice and baskets of free Q n A .please find the loop-holes if any , and take preparation for immediate action in interview.pls. make a possible list of querries relating to your circumstances.
all the best wishes for you.
imu

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
arlnr

They will most likely check your PoF during the interview. they will also want to see something thats related to your explanation letter that you sent to them. I am telling you, work on your papers those you sent to them, whats your problem if there is any job verification? I'd have loved to be called on in an interview coz I will then get the chance to talk directly with them. it would have been a 1 to 1 communication.

Just wait and go through your papers, you might be asked anything from them. stay prepared to provide any evidence related to those papers.

The most positive thing is that: They will neither reject not accept you until the interview and as far as I have seen, there has been rare rejection cases after an interview.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear Mchoudhury,
For General enquiry: Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (no spaces before & after @ )
For case specific enquiry(you need to fill up a form given in the link):
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thanks Dr.Hasib!

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDSkilled said:
Any new news from Bangladeshi Vhai o Bonera??

Dear all Bangladeshi cases,

I am a new member.So don't know anything about job experience and

What kind of job experience i may gather for application.I am just passed my MBA. My background is Business studies. and what is the format of job letter from the employer...?

S

shaon31

asaf said:

Dear all Bangladeshi cases,

I am a new member.So don't know anything about job experience and

What kind of job experience i may gather for application.I am just passed my MBA. My background is Business studies. and what is the format of job letter from the employer...?
@ asaf

You must have at least one year paid job experience if you want to apply for the Immigration under the FSW1. For the job category, please visit the following link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
shaon31 said:
Hi NGE

you are very much right. What I have heard that they usually make on site visit for few particular NOC and NOC 0213 is one of them.
Yes shaon, your are right..NOC 0213 is on of them

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaon31 said:
Hi NGE

you are very much right. What I have heard that they usually make on site visit for few particular NOC and NOC 0213 is one of them.
Shaon can you please specify some more NOC that could possibly be visited on site?

L

ladykiller

Classical_beat said:
Shaon can you please specify some more NOC that could possibly be visited on site?
Shaon,
what about NOC 3112, 3113 (Doctors, Dentist)? is their any chances of visiting hospitals/clinics?
Waiting for your reply

Thanks,
Ladykiller

S

shaon31

ladykiller said:
Shaon,
what about NOC 3112, 3113 (Doctors, Dentist)? is their any chances of visiting hospitals/clinics?
Waiting for your reply

Thanks,
Ladykiller
Hi

So far I haven't got any info that they have visited for NOC 3112 or 3113. Mostly what they do, make few phone calls to your current or past employers or supervisors.

Actually it solely depends on the Visa Officer who is handling your file. As I said earlier, they haven't even call to my supervisor or present employer for verification. If the Visa Officer is convinced that your experience is authentic, you have nothing to worry about.