waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 12, 2011 (Richmond, Vancouver BC)
Hi Qorax et. al,

Manila VO recently required me to submit the PHEP...

In my Passport, there were no Oman Exit/Re-entry stamps when i went to Dubai last year for a 1-week training course because i used the Fast Lane (we used Labor Cards plus fingerprints to exit-reenter Oman). Will this be an issue to the IO for not stamping the visa if he found out that case?

Thanks in advance!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
el scorcho said:
Hi Qorax et. al,

Manila VO recently required me to submit the PHEP...

In my Passport, there were no Oman Exit/Re-entry stamps when i went to Dubai last year for a 1-week training course because i used the Fast Lane (we used Labor Cards plus fingerprints to exit-reenter Oman). Will this be an issue to the IO for not stamping the visa if he found out that case?

Thanks in advance!
No issues whatsoever.
Qorax

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
qorax said:
The conjoined ones do not mean that the security checks r over... it takes 3-4 months to do that usually, sometimes till about 7 months. Don't compare that with the 2009 cases - those were unique - it was the best window in CIC history for PR... but, not anymore.

Have patience.

Qorax
Thanks for the reply qorax...
I just want to clear that we are not comparing our case with 2009 cases but with the ones who applied after 26th june 2010 i.e. those having almost same timelines as ours...

I've another query..hope u wont mind ;)
We sent a general inquiry to NDVO on 18th May for which we have not received any reply yet.. what do u suggest, should we ask them again for status of our application or if they require anything from our side?

With Kind Regards :)

ac

moein

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Hi Qorax,

My timeline is in the signature.

I requested CAIPS note, but I have received "FOSS Check". In "FOSS Check", I can see all my points, police certificate, Funds, Action taken (additional doc request) and a line "Application Scores xx points and therefore meets the selection criteria for immigration Canada". The last line is B0xxxxx DB 27-Aug-2010. There is no BF'D in this report.

I know that "Foss Check" is for application inside Canada, but all the information is based on the documents sent to Buffalo CIC. For CIO-NS, I claimed 16 point for language skills, since at that time I did not have the IELTS result. But in 120 days, I got my IELTS score and attached to other documents and sent to Buffalo CIC. My language point is less than 16 based on the IELTS score, and in "FOSS check", I can see my IELTS date and language scores.

After Aug 2010, I have not got any update/request from Buffalo, I contacted them several time, but only generic response "your application is inprocess". Since I am in Canada, I have contacted local MP, and he is now following my case. The MP's office could not get response from Buffalo after one week request.

I was wondering if you can give me information about this long-time process.
1. Is my qualification process finished, and they are doing security check? Or the "Foss Check" information is not reliable, and can be changed?
2. What can I do now?

Thanks,
Moein

qorax said:
No issues whatsoever.
Qorax

doc sac

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks canada_dream100,appreciated.
Doc Sac

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
aaycee said:
I just want to clear that we are not comparing our case with 2009 cases but with the ones who applied after 26th june 2010 i.e. those having almost same timelines as ours...

We sent a general inquiry to NDVO on 18th May for which we have not received any reply yet.. what do u suggest, should we ask them again for status of our application or if they require anything from our side?

ac
Hi Aaycee,
Not surprised that we have a similar situation, We contacted ND VO on about April 25 and secondly on around May 12. they dont properly respond to case specific enquiries. If you want to get their attention, please use the general enquiry email or fax them. The worst part of being processed at ND VO, is that they communicate very little. But from what i have been hearing they are the fastest VO around and probably the one that handles the maximum no. of applicants from three countries.

However, the wait is intolerable. Cant wait to get started on new life. By the way is the postal strike still on in canada? Does it affect the applicants that are waiting for VISAs.

Regards

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
nitroxn said:
Hi Aaycee,
Not surprised that we have a similar situation, We contacted ND VO on about April 25 and secondly on around May 12. they dont properly respond to case specific enquiries. If you want to get their attention, please use the general enquiry email or fax them. The worst part of being processed at ND VO, is that they communicate very little. But from what i have been hearing they are the fastest VO around and probably the one that handles the maximum no. of applicants from three countries.

However, the wait is intolerable. Cant wait to get started on new life. By the way is the postal strike still on in canada? Does it affect the applicants that are waiting for VISAs.

Regards
Yes it was a general inquiry which we senton 18th May... but no reply till today...
Are u plnning to send another inquiry now????

I request Qorax Sir to guide us Plz!!!!

Thanks
Ac

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a very simple question, I was working in a restaurant as a manager which I had joined as a waiter and promoted soon, then I went to Australia for studies where I lived for about 3 years and after coming back I joined a company where my role was in IT and networking, now if the Category of the restaurant manager comes back and I apply under that NOC, do the VO calls all the places I have worked and currently working as I don't want my current employer to know that I am applying for the PR.

I am under an impression they only calls or checks the employers from the employment category of NOC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Preparing my documents for July/Aug 2011. Got IELTS score of R: 8.5, L: 8.5, S: 7.5, W: 6.5 is there a probability of the required bands increasing in 2011 as there are some suggested changes in Language points. Sorry many questions :)

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Dear Qorax and fellow members,
I have some simple questions hope you guys can help.
I contacted CHC london last month about current status of my application since I submitted my medicals in DEC 2010..Upon contacting I was told an interview would be required and I would be informed about its place and date at a later date. It has been more than a month now and I have not received any letter or email from CHC London regarding my interview date.. Now my question is that is it normal not to hear about interview date for more than a month.. After doing a little research I came to know they send you interview request within one month max. However I havenn't heard anything from them yet..
Another question is that do CHC London sends interview request through email or formally through a letter.
Now should I contact CHC London again regarding my interview date or not??
Waiting for a quick response.
Regards,
Sohail Khan

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!

Thanks for ur earlier replies. Could you please guide me on this. I have sent the Additional Documents which were requested by VO through email to London VO & according to the Courier Tracking, my package was delivered on 24th May.

Should i send a case specific enquiry for confirmation of Receiving of additional Documents at V.O ?

mustafa001

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/2006
Doc's Request.
09/02/2009
AOR Received.
19/03/2007
IELTS Request
02/07/2009
Med's Request
04/04/2011
Med's Done....
30/04/2011
Interview........
31/01/2011
Passport Req..
02/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/08/2011 ( Inshallah)
sohail-khan86 said:
Dear Qorax and fellow members,
I have some simple questions hope you guys can help.
I contacted CHC london last month about current status of my application since I submitted my medicals in DEC 2010..Upon contacting I was told an interview would be required and I would be informed about its place and date at a later date. It has been more than a month now and I have not received any letter or email from CHC London regarding my interview date.. Now my question is that is it normal not to hear about interview date for more than a month.. After doing a little research I came to know they send you interview request within one month max. However I havenn't heard anything from them yet..
Another question is that do CHC London sends interview request through email or formally through a letter.
Now should I contact CHC London again regarding my interview date or not??
Waiting for a quick response.
Regards,
Sohail Khan
Dear Sohail

- interview notification letter we recieved through email

-interview time. place may take more than depends on many factors
- this answers accordings to my case and can't be consider as standard

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!

Thanks for ur earlier replies. Could you please guide me on this. I have sent the Additional Documents which were requested by VO through email to London VO & according to the Courier Tracking, my package was delivered on 24th May.

Should i send a case specific enquiry for confirmation of Receiving of additional Documents at V.O ?
Not required... rest assured that your docs have been filed@CHC.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aaycee said:

ac
If your queries r seriously important - u could repeat them 3-4 weeks apart. Usually these would be queries after meds or sending the pps, or something to do with 'landing'.

Else, one should avoid unnecessary traffic - and enquire only in 2-3 months time.

Qorax

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Hey Mustafa,
Since your situation is exactly like mine.. You were called for interview after medicals.. I just wanted to know what did they asked in the interview.. And what exactly do they focus in interviews after medicals..

Regards,
Sohail Khan