Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
new_2_canada said:
I have a very simple question, I was working in a restaurant as a manager which I had joined as a waiter and promoted soon, then I went to Australia for studies where I lived for about 3 years and after coming back I joined a company where my role was in IT and networking, now if the Category of the restaurant manager comes back and I apply under that NOC, do the VO calls all the places I have worked and currently working as I don't want my current employer to know that I am applying for the PR.

I am under an impression they only calls or checks the employers from the employment category of NOC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Preparing my documents for July/Aug 2011. Got IELTS score of R: 8.5, L: 8.5, S: 7.5, W: 6.5 is there a probability of the required bands increasing in 2011 as there are some suggested changes in Language points. Sorry many questions :)
1. The VOs could call any & everybody... u might just not be able to 'hide' you case filing from your current employer.
2. The scoring pattern may or may not change - no one knows as yet. But, the CIC has been hinting that for sure.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sohail-khan86 said:
Dear Qorax and fellow members,
I have some simple questions hope you guys can help.
I contacted CHC london last month about current status of my application since I submitted my medicals in DEC 2010..Upon contacting I was told an interview would be required and I would be informed about its place and date at a later date. It has been more than a month now and I have not received any letter or email from CHC London regarding my interview date.. Now my question is that is it normal not to hear about interview date for more than a month.. After doing a little research I came to know they send you interview request within one month max. However I havenn't heard anything from them yet..
Another question is that do CHC London sends interview request through email or formally through a letter.
Now should I contact CHC London again regarding my interview date or not??
Waiting for a quick response.
Regards,
Sohail Khan
1. CIC is known of delaying any such mails/requests... happened many times - even after stating something in the interviews.
2. Usually such letters'd come by regular post.

Qorax

GEN. GUDU

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Dear Qorax and all senior members,

I need a help. I had a old passport and its number is on my new passport, I am living in Kuwait and in December 2010 I lost my old passport in a serious road accident when I was going to office. our office wagon roll down at the speed of 140 KM/H. Then we where trasfered to nearest hospital for treatment. Our office staff came at the spot of accident and they collected all our belongings from the spot. When I got mine I found my old passport was not there same time I informed to police and Pakistan Embassy about it but they replyed no action required as it is expired and canceled.

Actually I made new computerized passport in 2007 when i was coming to Kuwait because it was compulsary for Kuwait visa. I got new computerized and they canceled my old ordinary one. I never traveled on my old passport. Now my question is,

As I have already applied and got PER on 24th May. as it was nowhere mentioned that we have to mentioned our old passport number also. I just got from this forum that may be it will required. I am worried about that what should I do now.

After reading on this forum about old passport I went to our embassy and told them they told to make a affidavit about this issue they will attest it and I made affidavit and they attested it. I have all documents (Ministary of interior Accident Report, Hospital Report and my Company report) of my accident.

Please guide me what should I do now. Thanks in advance and sorry for long history.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear respected Qorax and seniors ,
I need your help and comments on my case please.
I'm CHC London 2007 SAP applicant ,AOR Aug 2007. Complete updated documents sent in Dec 2009. Additional documents were requested in Nov 2010 and sent in the same month . Till now I didn't receive the midical tests request , their responses to my status quiery requests since Dec 2010 up to April 2011 were "Background checks are in progress for your application" . Can you tell me please when I expect to receive the request to do medical tests. Is there any hope , what is your thought.

Thanks and best regards

Oldfriend

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
GEN. GUDU said:
Dear Qorax and all senior members,

I need a help. I had a old passport and its number is on my new passport, I am living in Kuwait and in December 2010 I lost my old passport in a serious road accident when I was going to office. our office wagon roll down at the speed of 140 KM/H. Then we where trasfered to nearest hospital for treatment. Our office staff came at the spot of accident and they collected all our belongings from the spot. When I got mine I found my old passport was not there same time I informed to police and Pakistan Embassy about it but they replyed no action required as it is expired and canceled.

Actually I made new computerized passport in 2007 when i was coming to Kuwait because it was compulsary for Kuwait visa. I got new computerized and they canceled my old ordinary one. I never traveled on my old passport. Now my question is,

As I have already applied and got PER on 24th May. as it was nowhere mentioned that we have to mentioned our old passport number also. I just got from this forum that may be it will required. I am worried about that what should I do now.

After reading on this forum about old passport I went to our embassy and told them they told to make a affidavit about this issue they will attest it and I made affidavit and they attested it. I have all documents (Ministary of interior Accident Report, Hospital Report and my Company report) of my accident.

Please guide me what should I do now. Thanks in advance and sorry for long history.
Relax Gen,

U'd have no issues with that. During PPR - submission of only this pps will suffice.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
oldfriend said:
Dear respected Qorax and seniors ,
I need your help and comments on my case please.
I'm CHC London 2007 SAP applicant ,AOR Aug 2007. Complete updated documents sent in Dec 2009. Additional documents were requested in Nov 2010 and sent in the same month . Till now I didn't receive the midical tests request , their responses to my status quiery requests since Dec 2010 up to April 2011 were "Background checks are in progress for your application" . Can you tell me please when I expect to receive the request to do medical tests. Is there any hope , what is your thought.

Thanks and best regards

Oldfriend
U should be hearing from them anytime soon.

GEN. GUDU

Star Member
May 2, 2011
qorax said:
Relax Gen,

U'd have no issues with that. During PPR - submission of only this pps will suffice.

Qorax
Thank Qorax

I am really very thankful to you. Qorax sorry one more question I posted same two three days back about same on other thread and one of member reply that you should inform to CHC about this. Dear Qorax what you say about that. Please reply.

Thanks for this great help.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
GEN. GUDU said:
Thank Qorax

I am really very thankful to you. Qorax sorry one more question I posted same two three days back about same on other thread and one of member reply that you should inform to CHC about this. Dear Qorax what you say about that. Please reply.

Thanks for this great help.
Not required.

ehdgar

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
AOR Received.
PER on April 20, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
May 10,2011, In Process June 3, 2011
Med's Request
June 3, 2011, PCC, RPRF
Med's Done....
july 14, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: Sept 11, 2011, Visa received Sept. 16,2011
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
Dear Qorax,

I know that you have enlightened a lot of people on different cases that they were in and we thank you for the extra effort you've been extending to all of us. I need your expert opinion on my case. I received a medical request, along with FBI request and other documents. My concern is that, on our FBI (mine and my wife's) it states that we are "deportable alien". The reason for this is because we overstayed our visa in the US and we asked for voluntary departure from the immigration judge. It was granted because we are of good moral character and no criminal record. We left the US last yr. When we submit our FBI, I am planning to attach an explanation letter about the circumstances. Will this FBI report affect our application negatively? I am very nervous and dont know what might be the outcome of my submission of the FBI. We left the US because we dont want to live illegally anymore anywhere, thats why we tried applying to Canada. We would like to live freely in a country of great opportunities. We just hope and pray that Canada will open its doors for me and my spouse. BTW, our FBI is dated Feb 2, 2011, is it ok to submit it? or should we need to get a new one? We are given 60 days to comply with all the documents they need from us. I thank you for giving expert advises to people like me. God bless you always and everyone!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ehdgar said:
Dear Qorax,

I know that you have enlightened a lot of people on different cases that they were in and we thank you for the extra effort you've been extending to all of us. I need your expert opinion on my case. I received a medical request, along with FBI request and other documents. My concern is that, on our FBI (mine and my wife's) it states that we are "deportable alien". The reason for this is because we overstayed our visa in the US and we asked for voluntary departure from the immigration judge. It was granted because we are of good moral character and no criminal record. We left the US last yr. When we submit our FBI, I am planning to attach an explanation letter about the circumstances. Will this FBI report affect our application negatively? I am very nervous and dont know what might be the outcome of my submission of the FBI. We left the US because we dont want to live illegally anymore anywhere, thats why we tried applying to Canada. We would like to live freely in a country of great opportunities. We just hope and pray that Canada will open its doors for me and my spouse. BTW, our FBI is dated Feb 2, 2011, is it ok to submit it? or should we need to get a new one? We are given 60 days to comply with all the documents they need from us. I thank you for giving expert advises to people like me. God bless you always and everyone!
U shouldn't be having any issues with that endorsement on your FBI reports. RELAX !
Qorax

ehdgar

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
AOR Received.
PER on April 20, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
May 10,2011, In Process June 3, 2011
Med's Request
June 3, 2011, PCC, RPRF
Med's Done....
july 14, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: Sept 11, 2011, Visa received Sept. 16,2011
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
qorax said:
U shouldn't be having any issues with that endorsement on your FBI reports. RELAX !
Qorax
Thank you very much Qorax!!! You are indeed a great help to so many people wishing of a happy life!!!God bless you and all of us!!!

miranda

Oct 7, 2010
Hi Qorax,

Sorry to bombard you with all my queries & trepidation. Plz revert back to my mail to you on the 3rd of this month. I think I gave you a wrong information. Is PPR- Passport Request? If so, I have received the same on Sept 2010 & sent to CHC ND with my medicals & RPRF. Then why this awkward delay? Should I do CAIPS at this juncture or mail them once in a while?????

Please do reply. I am all bottled up bro.

God bless you.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax and senior members,

My timelines are in my signature. I am post june applicant from NDVO. I have completed my medicals on 22nd March 2011. Passports and RPRF along with PCC's were sent on 29th March 2011. My RPRF draft was encashed on 7th April for which i have received receipt. Also "Medicals has been received " line has been added in my e-case status of "IN Process" on 2nd May. After that there is no update. It is almost 72 days I have submitted my passports.

I have observed that many friends after me have also started receiving passports back with visas. I am much worried at present. My question is shall I contact VO or is it advisable to still wait. Kindly give your expert opinion on my case. Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Silent.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
miranda said:
Hi Qorax,

Sorry to bombard you with all my queries & trepidation. Plz revert back to my mail to you on the 3rd of this month. I think I gave you a wrong information. Is PPR- Passport Request? If so, I have received the same on Sept 2010 & sent to CHC ND with my medicals & RPRF. Then why this awkward delay? Should I do CAIPS at this juncture or mail them once in a while?????

Please do reply. I am all bottled up bro.

God bless you.
qorax said:
That's not PPR [yes, PPR is pps request] -- CHC-ND has sent u meds, but as per their practice, also asked for the pps... for security checks.

If u r not in the 29 list - it'd take time to get it back... generally in 6-7 months. But, u r delayed for some reasons. There's a red-flag. Didn't they reply to your query?

Qorax