Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2011 Received by CIO: 13-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application (Overall 7.0)
Med's Done....
Jun 18,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 15, 2012
LANDED..........
May 16, 2013
49 days and No PER yet

:( :( :( :(

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
vinay push said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
QORAX!
I JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY WIFE...
SHE RECEIVED THE PASSPORTS,,,AND GUESS WHAT,,,WITH THE MAPPLE LEAF..
I AM RUSHING HOME TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS...
IT IS MOMENT OF IMMENCE PLEASURE...
THANKS TO GOD , ALL SENIORS LIKE YOU...
I AM PROUD THAT BCOZ OF YOU MEMBERS, ESPESIALLY YOU QORAX I DARED TO FILE APPLICATION WITHOUT ANY CONSULTANT,,
JUST USE TO READ DETAILS IN HERE AND PROCEEDED....THANKS AGAIN EVERY ONE...
THIS NIGHT IS NOT GONNA END....
REGARDS
VINAY
Congrats!
Enjoy your moment - the ultimate high!

Qorax

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Qorax,

Is there any significance of File Transfer Date? I mean from a specific time of File Transfer Date, processing gonna begin or something else?

Thanks,

smiling_face :)

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
shibleebd said:
hi QUORAX,

once in a lifetime people like u r born in this planet & they keep on influencing & inspiring everyone around them & change lives in the process. u r truly a great.

many thnx for such a lovely thread. GOD BLESS YOU

completely agree with shibleed
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* this is for brother qorax

miranda

Oct 7, 2010
Dear Qorax,

I am a 2004 applicant from N Delhi. My Medicals were done in Sept 2010 & passports of my spouse, daughter & myself sent also in Sept alongwith RPRF as per CHC's directives. My son is in Canada on a student's visa. He got his medicals done in Oct'2010 from Ottawa & his passport was sent by Dec'2010.

Thereafter it is a long wait. When I mailed ND in March 2011 they replied that background checks are being conducted. Again, in May I gave them a polite reminder & they had the same answer......background checks are still being conducted.
I tried calling up NDelhi. They do not entertain calls any more. I am based in Kolkata. I am even ready to visit their office but I doubt whether the journey will be worth taking.

Don't you think that the delay is nerve wracking? What should I do???

PLEASE HELP ME QORAX

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
Dear Qorax and other senior members
We have encountered with a problem.. we sent our RPRF & PPs(only recent ones) on 17th March out of which RPRF got encashed the same day. We have tracked our medicals..they also reached on 17th March But unfortunately, till now we have not received any communication from VO except the RPRF receipt. We sent 2-3 queries via case specific inquiry and general inquiry but they have never responded till now.

Today one of our forum member(Always +ve) with same timeline as ours has received an email asking him to submit the old expired passports after he sent an inquiry to ND. He did not send it earlier for the ambiguous wordings "valid passports".

Now plz guide what should we do? Should we send our old PPs without being asked by VO or should wait for their reply or ask them again.?! But one never knows when will they ask and this simply leads to delay in the process.

Plz reply

Always Thankful....

ac

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
miranda said:
Dear Qorax,

I am a 2004 applicant from N Delhi. My Medicals were done in Sept 2010 & passports of my spouse, daughter & myself sent also in Sept alongwith RPRF as per CHC's directives. My son is in Canada on a student's visa. He got his medicals done in Oct'2010 from Ottawa & his passport was sent by Dec'2010.

Thereafter it is a long wait. When I mailed ND in March 2011 they replied that background checks are being conducted. Again, in May I gave them a polite reminder & they had the same answer......background checks are still being conducted.
I tried calling up NDelhi. They do not entertain calls any more. I am based in Kolkata. I am even ready to visit their office but I doubt whether the journey will be worth taking.

Don't you think that the delay is nerve wracking? What should I do???

PLEASE HELP ME QORAX
Firstly, RELAX -- u have come thus far -- it's only a matter of time now.

Most probably, your case file is pending final review by an IO to send PHEP... u haven't received the PPR, did u? Just keep probing them 3-4 weeks apart, if u haven't recd anything till then... I opine that a few weeks more - & there'd be voilà!

BTW, there'd be no point trying meeting with your VO personally.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aaycee said:
Dear Qorax and other senior members
We have encountered with a problem.. we sent our RPRF & PPs(only recent ones) on 17th March out of which RPRF got encashed the same day. We have tracked our medicals..they also reached on 17th March But unfortunately, till now we have not received any communication from VO except the RPRF receipt. We sent 2-3 queries via case specific inquiry and general inquiry but they have never responded till now.

Today one of our forum member(Always +ve) with same timeline as ours has received an email asking him to submit the old expired passports after he sent an inquiry to ND. He did not send it earlier for the ambiguous wordings "valid passports".

Now plz guide what should we do? Should we send our old PPs without being asked by VO or should wait for their reply or ask them again.?! But one never knows when will they ask and this simply leads to delay in the process.

Plz reply

Always Thankful....

ac
1. If the 'older' pps were mentioned [anywhere/anytime] in the apps/case responses -- u r supposed to SEND THEM [too] stapled to the latest pp.
2. If the 'older' ones were never referred to in the entire PR processing -- u DO NOT require to submit them.

Qorax

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
qorax said:
1. If the 'older' pps were mentioned [anywhere/anytime] in the apps/case responses -- u r supposed to SEND THEM [too] stapled to the latest pp.
2. If the 'older' ones were never referred to in the entire PR processing -- u DO NOT require to submit them.

Qorax
They simply asked for the valid PPs So we sent only the recent ones..
Older PP's were never mentioned anywhere in the whole process as we never have any travel history..
But then what do you think can be the reason for our delay of about three months inspite of being a post 26 june2010 applicant and still no info..On the other hand people of same timeline and of later are getting visas.

Should we send them an enquiry asking for the reason for delay or if any document from our side is required. Last query we sent on 18th may for which we have not received any reply till now.

Please enlighten us.. :)

Thanx

ac

miranda

Oct 7, 2010
THANK YOU QORAX
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

At least now I know that it is not a lost case but just a question of time.

I didn't get my PPR.

What is PHEP?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
miranda said:
THANK YOU QORAX
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

At least now I know that it is not a lost case but just a question of time.

I didn't get my PPR.

What is PHEP?
Photo - Height - Eye Color - Passports

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
qorax said:

Qorax
Today i checked in detail the documents recieved from CHC
I found missing my experience letters also alongwith Police certificates and IELTS.
Can any respectable person of this forum can guide me that why they returned only acedemic documets.

I think answer for this question will also be informative for the other memebers of this forum

regards

Humayun

snow100

Oct 24, 2009
qorax said:
Yes, it has.
1. Keep all the correspondences with the Nigerian authorities.
2. Keep a copy of the finger-prints taken [if u don't have it - obtain it - pay something for it].
3. Keep the 'receipt' of the fees paid to the Nigerian Auth.
4. Keep a record of the official's names - those u have interacted with/spoken to.
5. Send a RL from your present country of resid.
6. Keep its 'receipt' copy.
7. Write a 'suave' [plea] request letter to your VO.
8. Attach all those proofs [as mentioned before] to this letter.

There u go!
Qorax
HI QORAX
Our case is still as it is ,the local police authority keep delaying to forward the PCC to Lagos ,from all of the above requirements you mentioned the only things we might be able to get are the fingerprints copy and the officials' names ,there is no receipt for the fees paid ,will that be enough as a proof ?Another question is about the RL ,do you mean that we send RL to the VO with the the proofs + suave request letter?The country of residence ,do you mean from Nigeria? As my husband is in Nigeria and I am in Egypt and it has to be sent from Egypt because in the post 26 june system there is a label with a special code that has to be stuck to the letter and that's with me in Egypt.
Thank you for your help. :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
snow100 said:
HI QORAX
Our case is still as it is ,the local police authority keep delaying to forward the PCC to Lagos ,from all of the above requirements you mentioned the only things we might be able to get are the fingerprints copy and the officials' names ,there is no receipt for the fees paid ,will that be enough as a proof ?Another question is about the RL ,do you mean that we send RL to the VO with the the proofs + suave request letter?The country of residence ,do you mean from Nigeria? As my husband is in Nigeria and I am in Egypt and it has to be sent from Egypt because in the post 26 june system there is a label with a special code that has to be stuck to the letter and that's with me in Egypt.
Thank you for your help. :)
I was trying to advise u to "generate" as much 'proof' as possible - so that u could attach them with your letter to your VO.By that RL - I meant - to send the fingerprints, or any/many corresp to the Nigerian PS... this also could be your documented proof that u tried.

It'd help u to 'show' your VO that u tried all possible angles to get the PCC... and having failed all that u r requesting him to offer u a 'waiver' from the same.

Qorax