07-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
08-10-2012
Passport Req..
07-11-2012
qorax said:
Around 3rd qtr of this yr. ur file would come out of the mandatory 2-yrs. 'wait queue', then it's processing would recommence.
Guess this month is the end of 3rd qtr of this year. Still no progress .. what will be going on with my file? and dont know still how long will i have to wait for.. :(

Rajpar

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 08
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March, 2009
IELTS Request
July 2009.
File Transfer...
30 th June, 2010
Med's Request
February, 2012
Med's Done....
28th Feb. 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 27/7/12, PPR-2, 10/09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22nd August, 2012. Received on 15/09/2012
LANDED..........
on 11th October, 2012.
Dear trigeminal77, I do agree with u and I am of this opinion that Master Qorax's support and timely consolation and understanding of the immigration rules have saved many of us from depression, hypertension and brain hemorrhage. May God bless him and increase his tribe!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
trust_in_god said:
1. FIFO, though used for BFDs, might not hold good for next stages due to indiv. b/ground & security checks timeframe. And remember, each MI has a different 'queue'. What are the factors that determine the file to be in the queue for a longer period of time?
That's b'coz of CIC's "working" policies -- we have no control on that.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rajpar said:
Dear trigeminal77, I do agree with u and I am of this opinion that Master Qorax's support and timely consolation and understanding of the immigration rules have saved many of us from depression, hypertension and brain hemorrhage. May God bless him and increase his tribe!
Thanx ppl.

aboamr

Sep 9, 2012
aboamr said:

dear seniors please help,
I apply with LVO.

I have done my medical since 1st of march 2012. and each time I send a CSI I got the same answer "Please be advised that the file is currently undergoing background checks. We will not be able to confirm when the procedure will be completed. We will contact you once that is completed."
but two weeks ago I have got another reply ''Please be advised that the file is currently with an officer under review. We will contact you once that is completed"

Is it good news or bad, and if it's good so how much time should i wait before I get my ppr.
pls help

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aboamr said:
aboamr said:
dear seniors please help,
I apply with LVO.

I have done my medical since 1st of march 2012. and each time I send a CSI I got the same answer "Please be advised that the file is currently undergoing background checks. We will not be able to confirm when the procedure will be completed. We will contact you once that is completed."
but two weeks ago I have got another reply ''Please be advised that the file is currently with an officer under review. We will contact you once that is completed"

Is it good news or bad, and if it's good so how much time should i wait before I get my ppr.
pls help
It's no news at all... could just be that ur file is stuck under ECU or has encountered a red-flag while on security checks. U need to 'wait' -- I know it's tough, but that's the only way, no other recourse is available to u right now.

Qorax

Patience2012

Sep 9, 2012
Dear Sir Qorax, I did a mistake in schedule A, background declaration form. I am the principal applicant and my husband was a civil servant which was mentioned in personal history (serial No 8 ). But a mistake was done, as it was not mentioned in the serial no 10. Government Positions. Please suggest me how this is going to affect my file. I am waiting for PPR.

Please suggest me and guide me what should I do now???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Patience2012 said:
Dear Sir Qorax, I did a mistake in schedule A, background declaration form. I am the principal applicant and my husband was a civil servant which was mentioned in personal history (serial No 8 ). But a mistake was done, as it was not mentioned in the serial no 10. Government Positions. Please suggest me how this is going to affect my file. I am waiting for PPR.

Please suggest me and guide me what should I do now???
qorax said:
No issues then... u've already passed the assessment stage. Relax & wait for their call, if any, to explain, which isn't likely, and if they did - just a note stating oversight would be sufficient.

Qorax

Patience2012

Sep 9, 2012
Let me express my unfathomable gratitude to you for your kind advice and also because you understand the panic I was passing through.

thomasmil

Sep 9, 2012
Hello am new to this forum i want to know because i travelled to belguim for 3 days 4 months ago just to relax and i stayed in a hotel for the 3 days want to be sure if am going to include that in my canada residence permit application form have started it already and i did my medicals last month.

Thanks all.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dear qorax
i have been asked for resubmission
1.new application for PR IMM0008 form
2.New schedule A for each family member
3.New additional family information form IMM5406 for each member
4.travel history form IMM5562E
along with birth certificates for my mother and my uncle which they dont have. i am sending their original marriage and educational documents.

i have made a mistake in the forms which i send to CIC earlier. the birth place of my mother was filled as Lucknow India while her birth place is rawalpindi pakistan. the family original migrated from india hence the mistake.

now i want ur advise as to wht should i do.
1. should i send the corrected schedule A forms without telling them of my earlier mistake
2. send the corrected forms and write a covering letter telling them of my mistake
3. keep it as it was earlier.

i dont know how small or big is the error and i am not sure how to tackle it correctly. waiting for ur advice. thanks.

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
Dear qorax

You reply is requested for my PM.

Thanking you in advance.

Regads

respectall

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ovais said:
dear qorax
i have been asked for resubmission
1.new application for PR IMM0008 form
2.New schedule A for each family member
3.New additional family information form IMM5406 for each member
4.travel history form IMM5562E
along with birth certificates for my mother and my uncle which they dont have. i am sending their original marriage and educational documents.

i have made a mistake in the forms which i send to CIC earlier. the birth place of my mother was filled as Lucknow India while her birth place is rawalpindi pakistan. the family original migrated from india hence the mistake.

now i want ur advise as to wht should i do.
1. should i send the corrected schedule A forms without telling them of my earlier mistake
2. send the corrected forms and write a covering letter telling them of my mistake
3. keep it as it was earlier.

i dont know how small or big is the error and i am not sure how to tackle it correctly. waiting for ur advice. thanks.
A. They have asked u those b'coz ur file came-out of the wait queue & it's processing recommenced. It's their way of knowing ur willingness to continue & check updated info, if any.

B. I would amend those info & explain the oversight thru a cover letter.

Qorax

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax the Master

Need to confirm one thing about the PCC of my wife...

As she was living in Madhya Pradesh before marriage & now she has the passport from here Haryana RPO Chandigarh.

From which place I should get the PCCs... From Haryana & Madhya Pradesh or from Haryana it will work fine & sufficient...

In other words, is it imp to take the PCC from each state or Country is ok ????.

I am getting the PCC from Commissioner of Police...

Regards

Rawlin

preetsukh

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
File Transfer...
4-4-2012
Med's Request
10/08/2012 but letter not recieved then again 0n 06/11/2012
Med's Done....
9/11/2012 3rd line on 20/112012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
in 2013
qorax said:
A. They have asked u those b'coz ur file came-out of the wait queue & it's processing recommenced. It's their way of knowing ur willingness to continue & check updated info, if any.

B. I would amend those info & explain the oversight thru a cover letter.

Qorax
Dear sir i applied in march 2012 you can see my timeline on my profile ndvo update on my e case on 6/8/2012 they started processing my file on 6/08/2012 but i not recieved my mr till today. could you please tell me when i get my mr.
Thankyou.