+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear Quorax Sir/Seniors

I have small query, can any one please help me.

In Auguest first week I have received one email from Opportunity Ontario : FSW Pilot programme, and stating in that email we received your application by so and so date. but your application is not complete due to below 2 reasons and asked me to submit within the 30 days from date of this letter received from FSW Ontario Opportunity.

1. original transcripts required with sealed from my university.

2. Declaration as to the Truth of Nominee Application on page 8 of the application form duly signed and administered before an individual taking affidavits (refer to page15/16 of the guide) Fully complete, initial and sign the items on pages 7 and 8 of the application form

after receiving this email, Immideatly I have applied for original transcripts from my university, there was some delay in process due to they dispatched my transcripts by last week, so very soon am going to receive.in this regard 2-3 times I have sent requested letter to FSW Ontario Opportunity team that please consider the delay and accept my documents which will be shipped shortly.waiting..waiting but i didn't get any response from their end, so seniors/quroax kindly help me to know will they accept my delay of submitting required documents??. why am worring because after waiting 6 years my application processing bit fast, so i don't want loose this opportunity. kindly suggest/advise me what should i do?

Looking forward from your kind advise/suggestions

Thanks & Regards
iyikk.

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Hello qorax a friend of mine his wife travelled to france for 4 days college excusion and she stayed in a hotel my friend want to know if they will get the police certificate from the country ,she spent 4 days in a hotel and if they will declare it also because they dont declare it in there previous application the guy just got to know his wife travelled for 4 days he doesnt even think about it because she spent just 4 days in a hotel for excusion and come back.

Thanks.

trust_in_god

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

Dear Qorax,

Me and my spouse submitted our PCC with RPRF when medical docs were requested on 2 July. We are living in our native country since last 1 year and PCC were only from one country, i.e. from our own country. But in our initial stage, while we were lodging our files and submitting all the docs I was outside the country and I had to submit PCC from that country. Because the time I applied that was my 10th month stay in that overseas country. My queries are:

1) I can see VO is issuing PPR in disregard of FIFO order and some people have received PPR even after they are newer in terms of MR dates. (I am sorry to say that and I wish them good luck)

2) How do VOs do security check? Are they going to check on the basis of all the PCCs I have submitted before or on the latest ones?

Your reply would be an air of relief.

Kindly,

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
Dear Mr. Qorax;

Kindly give some views on the situation ;

" As a Provincial Nominee (Alberta) Can I land / enter in to Canada (for the first time having PR Visa ) through Montreal as transit passenger, for final destination Alberta, should I need to complete immigration formalities at Montreal "?

REGARDS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
iyikk said:
Dear Quorax Sir/Seniors

I have small query, can any one please help me.

In Auguest first week I have received one email from Opportunity Ontario : FSW Pilot programme, and stating in that email we received your application by so and so date. but your application is not complete due to below 2 reasons and asked me to submit within the 30 days from date of this letter received from FSW Ontario Opportunity.

1. original transcripts required with sealed from my university.

2. Declaration as to the Truth of Nominee Application on page 8 of the application form duly signed and administered before an individual taking affidavits (refer to page15/16 of the guide) Fully complete, initial and sign the items on pages 7 and 8 of the application form

after receiving this email, Immideatly I have applied for original transcripts from my university, there was some delay in process due to they dispatched my transcripts by last week, so very soon am going to receive.in this regard 2-3 times I have sent requested letter to FSW Ontario Opportunity team that please consider the delay and accept my documents which will be shipped shortly.waiting..waiting but i didn't get any response from their end, so seniors/quroax kindly help me to know will they accept my delay of submitting required documents??. why am worring because after waiting 6 years my application processing bit fast, so i don't want loose this opportunity. kindly suggest/advise me what should i do?

Looking forward from your kind advise/suggestions

Thanks & Regards
iyikk.
Relax, it'd be accepted as long as u had notified them earlier reg. the delays. It doesn't matter whether they respond to ur mails or otherwise.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jameslew45 said:
Hello qorax a friend of mine his wife travelled to france for 4 days college excusion and she stayed in a hotel my friend want to know if they will get the police certificate from the country ,she spent 4 days in a hotel and if they will declare it also because they dont declare it in there previous application the guy just got to know his wife travelled for 4 days he doesnt even think about it because she spent just 4 days in a hotel for excusion and come back.

Thanks.
Ppl have advised u correctly... u don't require a PCC for stays lower than 6-months.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
trust_in_god said:
Dear Qorax,

Me and my spouse submitted our PCC with RPRF when medical docs were requested on 2 July. We are living in our native country since last 1 year and PCC were only from one country, i.e. from our own country. But in our initial stage, while we were lodging our files and submitting all the docs I was outside the country and I had to submit PCC from that country. Because the time I applied that was my 10th month stay in that overseas country. My queries are:

1) I can see VO is issuing PPR in disregard of FIFO order and some people have received PPR even after they are newer in terms of MR dates. (I am sorry to say that and I wish them good luck)

2) How do VOs do security check? Are they going to check on the basis of all the PCCs I have submitted before or on the latest ones?

Your reply would be an air of relief.

Kindly,
1. FIFO, though used for BFDs, might not hold good for next stages due to indiv. b/ground & security checks timeframe. And remember, each MI has a different 'queue'.

2. Security checks aren't based on PCCs (that gets u the Criminality log only). Security clearances r obtained by various deliberate means... and might involve many other agencies.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Prince_Raj said:
Dear Mr. Qorax;

Kindly give some views on the situation ;

" As a Provincial Nominee (Alberta) Can I land / enter in to Canada (for the first time having PR Visa ) through Montreal as transit passenger, for final destination Alberta, should I need to complete immigration formalities at Montreal "?

REGARDS
Yes u can.
And ur 'record of landing' would be completed at Montreal itself (which incidentally is not ur call).

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
annmarypallickal said:
Hi all,

today i got reply of my cse sent to NDVO on 5th of july'12.after 60 days i got reply..the reply follows:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of the PCC sent by you. Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised.

i did not send pcc of my spouse along with application.i sent same to ndvo after 3 weeks of getting first file number from nova scotia.

in my gcms note they mentioned that pcc KSA-spouse is outstanding.i am sure that they did'nt attach with my file.

can u pls tell me,because of pcc issue my medical got delayed?what should i do now?send a reply to delhi?

pls find their replies for my 4 cse's...

dec'11:-Further review is needed before further processing can take place on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for issuance of medical examination forms. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

march'12:please be informed that your application is still under review by the officer concerning & we shall get back to you with information / advice as necessary.

Apr'12:-Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Sep'12:-We acknowledge receipt of the PCC sent by you. Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised.
regards,

i dont understand what they are doing...contradictory mails on different dates...are they making fun with our applications???
ann

app filed:apr 2011,first AOR ;may 2011,second AOR :aug 2011,IP:nov 2011.noc:4152,VO:-ND
Hi,

It's also a matter of 'queue', work-timeframe on 'case-to-case' basis, admin reasons of the VO [read overclogged), timely submission of docs from our end that matches a BFD, vibrancy of immigration regulations that need extra works or staggering, NOC based 'quotas' (usually hinders at yr-end, by 3rd qtr of the yr) etc.

Relax! Have patience & keep the faith.

Qorax

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Qorax sir plz reply to my PM, I had sent it 2 days back :(

Pawn

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
Respected Master Qorax,
Thanks a lot for being very helpful for applicants in the forum.
Just one question.
After getting 3rd line in ecas, " med results received", what is next step in visa office?
By your post I got that at this stage security checks are complete.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Pawn said:
Respected Master Qorax,
Thanks a lot for being very helpful for applicants in the forum.
Just one question.
After getting 3rd line in ecas, " med results received", what is next step in visa office?
By your post I got that at this stage security checks are complete.

Regards.
Usually within a week or two u should receive ur PPR. Congrats!

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
HI Qorax,

Hope you are doing fine...

I sent all my document in June 2010 and got MR in 25th June 2012 from NDVO. I send the PP on 10th July. I haven't got my PP back.

I have observed that NDVO is sending back the PP for MI2 and MI3 within 4-6 weeks.

What is the difference in Procedure for MI1 and others after PP submission?

Regards,
mni

Pawn

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011
File Transfer...
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
July, 2012
Med's Done....
July, 2012
Interview........
3rd line "Med Rcvd" 20-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1 by e-mail 03-04-2013
qorax said:
Usually within a week or two u should receive ur PPR. Congrats!
God bless you Master. Thanks a lot