22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Qorax,

Want to know what is indication of file if RPRF Bank Draft encashed by VO ?

Does it means one is 100% sure to get VISA ?

Regards
Mayank

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
paris_33 said:
Dear Qorax,

HI.

I am thankful to you for providing valuable information on the background and security checks of CIC offices worldwide.

However, I have a question :-

If CIC conducts its own security checks in every country where we have lived, then WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF POLICE CERTIFICATES AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THEM WITH OUR APPLICATIONS ?
What significance do they have in the process ?

I have traveled to countries where I have lived ONLY to get police certificates so i can submit them with my application. I have spent about 2000 euros to obtain police certificates from 2 countries where I do not live anymore. Is it a waste of money ?

Would appreciate your response ... HUSSAIN
Those PCCs r the initial steps towards an in-depth security clearance. The security check consists of two codes... SECCRIM & CDEC. SECCRIM is done based on the PCCs. CDEC is the last straw before stamping the PRVs.

paris_33 said:
Dear Qorax,

My ecas status shows MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED. My visa office is Paris.

What does this mean with reference to my medical exam ( pass or fail ) and my security screening ( completed or not ) ??

Would appreciate your response.

HUSSAIN
It usually indicates that u have cleared your meds. However, your security clearances remains incognito until u have the PRVs.

Qorax

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax
I am a Quebec selected applicant from Pakistan, Did my meds in feb 2011 and sent the RPRF and updated forms in Feb 2011. Now i am waiting for PPR. Sent email to CHC london in Jun 2011 but not received any reply, What do you say when i can get PPR?
And is it advisable to send another email?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lhr_montreal said:
Dear Qorax
I am a Quebec selected applicant from Pakistan, Did my meds in feb 2011 and sent the RPRF and updated forms in Feb 2011. Now i am waiting for PPR. Sent email to CHC london in Jun 2011 but not received any reply, What do you say when i can get PPR?
And is it advisable to send another email?
U may send them an email once a month,@this stage.

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,
Hope you are well. I’m a new member of the forum. I earnestly seeking your advice/decision regarding my mistake that i had committed during filling my FSW-1 application forms. Please give me your valuable decision which will reduce my tension.

NOC# 0811 & 7216, VO-Singapore
Present Status: Received by CIO on 03 June, 2011
Got PER on 03 August, 2011

Mistakes:
1. Form: Schedule-1 for Spouse
- Question-15 (Addresses) In the Country Column, my wife wrote “DHAKA” Instead of “BANGLADESH” (i.e. wrote town name in the place of Country name)

2. Form: Schedule-1 for Principle Applicant
- Q-11(Personal History) :- My previous job title was Assistant Maintenance Engineer from07/2004 to 06/2008 & Senior Maintenance Engineer from 06/2008 to 07/2008.
But i wrote in the Q-11 “Senior Maintenance Engineer from 07/2004 to 07/2008” , i.e. full period i mentioned as Senior Maintenance Engineer but in the job reference letter specific period and title i mentioned.

3. Form: Schedule-3 for Principle Applicant
- Q-11(Your work Experience) & Q-14 (Order of Preference):- Wrote job title from NOC website of example title instead of my job title. i.e. my job title is Assistant Maintenance Engineer & Senior Maintenance Engineer
But i wrote “Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor” in Q-11(Your work Experience) & Q-14 (Order of Preference)

i know you are the most senior & knowledgeable member & hope you can give me a right decision regarding my above mistakes.

I will be grateful to you for this valuable advice.

Take Care

Haq_bd

P

paris_33

qorax said:
Those PCCs r the initial steps towards an in-depth security clearance. The security check consists of two codes... SECCRIM & CDEC. SECCRIM is done based on the PCCs. CDEC is the last straw before stamping the PRVs.

It usually indicates that u have cleared your meds. However, your security clearances remains incognito until u have the PRVs.

Qorax

Many thanks for the valuable information you have provided ..... Hussain

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi QORAX
I sent my passport to CHC with medical in Feb, now its more then 6 months i haven't heard anything from CHC..On E-case status its showing medical received.. Do i need to send an Email to CHC to know what going on...Is this help or not in my case??

If they still doing background checks then how long more it will take??
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sunshine11 said:
Hi QORAX
I sent my passport to CHC with medical in Feb, now its more then 6 months i haven't heard anything from CHC..On E-case status its showing medical received.. Do i need to send an Email to CHC to know what going on...Is this help or not in my case??

If they still doing background checks then how long more it will take??
Thanks
Yes, send them an email query.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Dear Qorax, got the ff response from VO after I made an enquiry.
"Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application".
Does this mean they will be doing background check soon? Mandie

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mandiebraxton said:
Dear Qorax, got the ff response from VO after I made an enquiry.
"Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application".
Does this mean they will be doing background check soon? Mandie
Besides my earlier reply elsewhere... Yes, the b/g checks will commence after PSDEC-1.
Qorax

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear qorax,

i have filed for immigration through a consultant, last time i went ahead and email VO directly for the status of my case
upon which my consultant wasnt so happy about it, legally speaking, is it okay for me to get the status from VO directly
via an email or my consultant could create issues for me in that regards?,as i have waited 4 years now, and according to
my consultant, "do not send mails to CHC, let them work on the case or it will put a bad impact"
is okay for me to write an email to VO like once a month?

thx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ItsBeenLongNow said:
dear qorax,

i have filed for immigration through a consultant, last time i went ahead and email VO directly for the status of my case
upon which my consultant wasnt so happy about it, legally speaking, is it okay for me to get the status from VO directly
via an email or my consultant could create issues for me in that regards?,as i have waited 4 years now, and according to
my consultant, "do not send mails to CHC, let them work on the case or it will put a bad impact"
is okay for me to write an email to VO like once a month?

thx
It's Ok to send 'direct' queries to the VO. However, sometimes the VO might not respond to u... stating to come thru the agent instead.
Besides, do not indulge in unnecessary correspondence.

Qorax

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hi Qorax!

Today, after 12 days, I got back my mailing address at E-Cas status which was disappeared at 1st August, but still no changes it showing RBVO, I already done RCMP and sent electronically at 28th July, now waiting for any update, could you remind what will be the next step?

Thanks for all of your support.

Regards,
Nadeem