Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
msaleem216 said:
Dear Qorax,

my online address have a bit mistake, whereas my consultant have written to VO but until yet even four weeks past not corrected i want to know wether vo wil follow address written on form that is correct or on line address which is incorrect please reply.
saleem
The address which is there on your file.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Thanks sir for quick response
u r great

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
qorax said:
Is it ok to continue with my home country address?
If i change the address then i had to give my office address which i do not want as it might disclose the things.
Yes, that's alright -- u can continue with any address that u want.

In case of getting medical, can i arrange medical for me from Middle east and for my wife from Pak?
Yes, meds can be done thru any DMP, anywhere in the globe, separately for family members as well -- but each'd need the 'original' forms.

Can i arrange my pp request from Middle east and for my family from pak?

The PPR letter will come to your address of correspondence. U can submit your pps separately, but it's advisable to send them in one package [one envelope - for the entire family].

Qorax
Dear Respected Sir,

Thank you for your kind reply. We all are so thankful to you.
For these kinds of queries, if we go to some consultants, they will not only charge us heavy amount but will also not be able to give us proper answer. This forum is great. I have also advised one of friend to join this forum instead of going to any consultant.

With best regards

sh_humayun

geo.c.g

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Am a pre June 2010 applicant.I submitted full documents to Delhi visa office on 32 November 2010 moreover in January 2011 I got second file no.then onwards my on-line status is received by boss office.last week onwards online status not showing.so what should I do.still how long it Will take to get medical request from Delhi visa office.can you help me

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
qorax said:
It shouldn't be a cause of refusal. At worst the VO would seek further explanation/s from u.
hi Qorax,In Schedule A/Background declaration application form,8.Personal history, last column says Name of employer, Company, School, Facility, as applicable. what should I write in that last column for the period that I was unemployed and for the period I travelled in other countries. And next one in the same application(9), in EG 7 it says to write " I have never been a member of any organization or Association" rather than writing not applicable and in application it is suggested to write 'NONE' which one I have to write there?

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
qorax said:
Should take around 3-4 months... if u get it earlier - take it as a bonus. Else, do not panic before 4 months.
Qorax
Dear Qorax! In view of above, this person probably had his MR & PPR clubbed together. Do u have any idea in which cases do they club both.

I have sent the additional documents 2.5 months back. Is there a posibility that the same are clubbed for me aswell?. Although my VO is London.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that procedure is only done by CHC New Dehli probably to cut costs. other VOs do the medicals / passport requests seperatly...

MBKP said:
Dear Qorax! In view of above, this person probably had his MR & PPR clubbed together. Do u have any idea in which cases do they club both.

I have sent the additional documents 2.5 months back. Is there a posibility that the same are clubbed for me aswell?. Although my VO is London.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haral said:
that procedure is only done by CHC New Dehli probably to cut costs. other VOs do the medicals / passport requests seperatly...
This response is Seconded.
Qorax

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
prioin said:
Nicely explained thanks for the same .
But I just wanted to ask that after we get this statement in the E cas
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 29, 2010.
generally it means no more background checks , isn't? am I right ,Please guide.
cause I received a call form CHC New Delhi last Tuesday to my office me and my reporting office .
I was questioned a lot about my job exp etc.
My reporting offices and my office was asked for my our company turnover and my salary etc it was conveyed that it is personal and wont disclosed over phone.
Well don't know what is going to happen
It would be nice if you could give some advice on this things
regards
priyesh India
if you are on facebook then please add me

Profile name : Aby Goel (there would be 2 profiles both are mine)
Email: abhishekgoel008 @ gmail.com

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi Qorax,

I have a question "did anybody get there MR without there ecas status getting change to Inprocess from RBVO"..

Thanks

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Dear Qorax

I am regular reader of this forum and your valuable replies are a great source of information for all of us. May God bless you. I've couple of questions:

Can you please suggest when 2005 FSW cases from Islamabad Pakistan will here something from CHC London? Are the applications prioritized for processing based on occupations or is it first come first served basis?

Sincere Regards,

P

paris_33

qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

Dear Qorax,

HI.

I am thankful to you for providing valuable information on the background and security checks of CIC offices worldwide.

However, I have a question :-

If CIC conducts its own security checks in every country where we have lived, then WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF POLICE CERTIFICATES AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUBMIT THEM WITH OUR APPLICATIONS ?
What significance do they have in the process ?

I have traveled to countries where I have lived ONLY to get police certificates so i can submit them with my application. I have spent about 2000 euros to obtain police certificates from 2 countries where I do not live anymore. Is it a waste of money ?

Would appreciate your response ... HUSSAIN

P

paris_33

Dear Qorax,

My ecas status shows MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED. My visa office is Paris.

What does this mean with reference to my medical exam ( pass or fail ) and my security screening ( completed or not ) ??

Would appreciate your response.

HUSSAIN

qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax