waived
Passport Req..
07 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
12 june 2012 inshallah
qorax said:
1. Yes.
2. Likely, InshaAllah.
2(b). Get the pp revalidated & then send its copies.

Qorax
Dear Captain,

I sent to you a PM please reply

Thank you

Fro

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sunshine11 said:
Hi Qorax..Plz reply

I received this email from CHC ND.. plz tell me is they going to take any decision..?
"Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant"

CHC ND never did this before...why they just reply my email instead of sending to another department..last time when i sent email, CHC replied me directly instead of forward my email to another department
B'coz they have nothing more to add beyond what they replied to u earlier. This type of responses r usually resorted to on repeat queries. Meaning: Pls wait for ur turn - ur in queue.

Qorax

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
B'coz they have nothing more to add beyond what they replied to u earlier. This type of responses r usually resorted to on repeat queries. Meaning: Pls wait for ur turn - ur in queue.

Qorax
thanks a lot
My medical will expire next week...will they send me medical agian??

what's the chances to get visa after 1 year wait??

plz reply

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey captain,
how r u.....i have a query and i need ur expert advise on this.... My uncle is a canadian citizen ( my mothers elder real brother ) he has given me all his documents such as passport copy, ssn copy, utility bills and to prove my mothers relation i do not have any documents for my mom except a notary affidavit and 10th marsksheet that has my her fathers name. My uncle has no proof of his parents as canadian passport does not have parents name nor ssn number. Only a canadian government medical card has the parents name mentioned on that... Please advise can i request my uncle to send me a notary affidavit from canada stating that my mother is a real sister of his and his parents name...
secondly..they both were born around 1950 so their DOB is not even registered.. Please advise.

Thanks & regards
sorav

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhallasorav said:
hey captain,
how r u.....i have a query and i need ur expert advise on this.... My uncle is a canadian citizen ( my mothers elder real brother ) he has given me all his documents such as passport copy, ssn copy, utility bills and to prove my mothers relation i do not have any documents for my mom except a notary affidavit and 10th marsksheet that has my her fathers name. My uncle has no proof of his parents as canadian passport does not have parents name nor ssn number. Only a canadian government medical card has the parents name mentioned on that... Please advise can i request my uncle to send me a notary affidavit from canada stating that my mother is a real sister of his and his parents name...
secondly..they both were born around 1950 so their DOB is not even registered.. Please advise.

Thanks & regards
sorav
What about his High School Cert.? That'd have his parents name.

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thanks a lot

plz reply

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Dear Qorax,

I had asked you earlier regarding my PPR step 1 but now I have received a reply from them saying that my file is currently awaiting review by an Immigration officer and background checks seem to be over. I would appreciate if you could shed some light as to what exactly this means.

I applied to London VO under the FSW category in March 2011. I completed my medicals in Sept 2011 (first week). The medical results received line was added in October 2011. After that I received a request to complete the schedule A again and that was sent in Nov 2011. Its been over 5 months since medical was sent and till now no news of PPR step 1.

I hope to hear from you and your response would be appreciated.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
doc9999 said:
Dear Qorax,

I had asked you earlier regarding my PPR step 1 but now I have received a reply from them saying that my file is currently awaiting review by an Immigration officer and background checks seem to be over. I would appreciate if you could shed some light as to what exactly this means.

I applied to London VO under the FSW category in March 2011. I completed my medicals in Sept 2011 (first week). The medical results received line was added in October 2011. After that I received a request to complete the schedule A again and that was sent in Nov 2011. Its been over 5 months since medical was sent and till now no news of PPR step 1.

I hope to hear from you and your response would be appreciated.
Same case here, I did my medicals in Oct 11 since thn no communication from them

Can i ask which country r u from... am from pak but residing in Dubai.. I knw lots of ppl who are also pakistani and waiting for PPR...

Can u plz share yr nationality.. seems delays are for pakistan nationals only due to country's condition i guess...

aram_golbaghi

Jul 1, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-08-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
HEY Qorax
If you have noticed people in all visa offices are seeing "We started Processing" in their E-Cas Status
when do you think they will get MEDs after seeing that there?
thank you

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
cutenut said:
Same case here, I did my medicals in Oct 11 since thn no communication from them

Can i ask which country r u from... am from pak but residing in Dubai.. I knw lots of ppl who are also pakistani and waiting for PPR...

Can u plz share yr nationality.. seems delays are for pakistan nationals only due to country's condition i guess...
Well, I'm from Pakistan and hope things start moving for the better soon ..

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
doc9999 said:
Well, I'm from Pakistan and hope things start moving for the better soon ..
Can you plz share yr time line I am post June 2010 applicant and applied in Dec 2010 and did my medicals in Oct 11

NOC is 0631

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshine11 said:
thanks a lot

plz reply
GOD Knows better........../....especially CHC............................

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
dear all

please advice me , i have received my medicals and before that i was planning to marry , now i make another plan that she will not accompany me to canada this time but on a later stage (after my landing) so what documents will be required by VO and will it delay my processing ?

thanks