+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
8 Week trip is not what they want you to mention i suppose. I think One needs to mention if you LIVED in a country. Trips are not included.

sukh420 said:
Hi Qorax Da,

1. I got update docs request on 29th nov 2011. Which asked me for SchA Background Decl. as well.
In 'Personal History and Addrs where lived since 18th bday' I forgot to enter my 8 week trip to India in Sep 2011. I got MR in Jan 2012. Now VO might be doing background checks. Will that omission be harmful?

2. And I travelled on old passport, I got new passport in Dec 2011 which is all blank (no immi stamps). I have updated my new passport to VO. When I will get PPR then Do I need to send my old passport along with new one as well or just only the new passport?

Thanks

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
sir qorax we advise by the embassy thru email that after the treatment of my son this coming april 2012 he have to undergone another chest xray and have to subbmit to them,our medical will expired this coming april 2012 also,if thats the case and theres no findings with his chest xray how long will be are waiting to receive PPR?Our DMP and pedia pulmonologist find negative findings with his chest xray when he undergone furtherance test,its just that his skintest got positive result..

priaraghav

Feb 1, 2012
Captain...

Please suggest if it is a mandate to provide salary slips if i am applying for social worker as i am working full time but not salaried as the organisation takes care of my expenses only.

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Qorax..Plz reply

I received this email from CHC ND.. plz tell me is they going to take any decision..?
"Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant"

CHC ND never did this before...why they just reply my email instead of sending to another department..last time when i sent email, CHC replied me directly instead of forward my email to another department

positive power

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/11/2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER 22 /11/ 2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
8/2/2012
Med's Request
10/3/202
Med's Done....
13/3/2012
Passport Req..
13/3/2012
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
Dear all,
my file transfer from cio toVo my VO is ND. My file transfer pn 20jan. Can somebody guode me that
when vo check employee veryfication

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Dear Qorax

Today i received most wated MR,RPRF and updated PCC and updated background declaration form.they also add one line instruction i am worried about it i need your help.
they wrote me that they have verified my previos employer and found that my joining date is 2001 not 2000 , now they wants 2000 year period descriptions you are requested to please help me is there any possibility of misrepresentation if i change my employment history?

thanks

rana

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Qorax..Plz reply

I received this email from CHC ND.. plz tell me is they going to take any decision..?
"Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant"

CHC ND never did this before...why they just reply my email instead of sending to another department..last time when i sent email, CHC replied me directly instead of forward my email to another department

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
HI Sir

I have some more clouds to clear out. I would like to ask if the 4 years working experienced that I need to have would be all 4 years for the skill that I am applying or as long as I have 1 year experienced in my field. Other years would be accepted though its not related to the skill that I am applying as a skilled immigrant?

Second, are they going to check even my tax information, sss/ssn?

Third, I also have some homebase or online job like odesk. Do I need to declare this things?

Please help sir

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey captain,
how r u.....i have a query and i need ur expert advise on this.... My uncle is a canadian citizen ( my mothers elder real brother ) he has given me all his documents such as passport copy, ssn copy, utility bills and to prove my mothers relation i do not have any documents for my mom except a notary affidavit and 10th marsksheet that has my her fathers name. My uncle has no proof of his parents as canadian passport does not have parents name nor ssn number. Only a canadian government medical card has the parents name mentioned on that... Please advise can i request my uncle to send me a notary affidavit from canada stating that my mother is a real sister of his and his parents name...
secondly..they both were born around 1950 so their DOB is not even registered.. Please advise.

Thanks & regards
sorav

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Qorex

At last i got a call for interview from Islamabad instead of ppr and my 2nd medical is expiring in march .
They require only interview letter and my passport.
My timeline is
start processing:mar 2008
1st med:march 2010
2nd med:march 2011
interview date :feb 2012
What type of interview is this ???
MY 2nd medical is expiring on 16 march 2012.

regard's
Khan's

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khans said:
Dear Qorex

At last i got a call for interview from Islamabad instead of ppr and my 2nd medical is expiring in march .
My timeline is

regard's
Khan's
SHAIR bano [lion]'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''U will get ppr after interview. Pray 4 rest of us.........

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
khans said:
Dear Qorex

My timeline is

regard's
Khan's
I think you will have to go for re re medicals since they will almost expire your current medical as well. However I guess this is most probably a security interview.. I guess you should not have any problems besides the fact that your case will be delayed now. However now they might ask you all the questions regarding to application again and your final points will be calculated on the spot so you have to prepare your interview very good...

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009