Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Qorax..Plz reply

I received this email from CHC ND.. plz tell me is they going to take any decision..?
"Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant"

CHC ND never did this before...why they just reply my email instead of sending to another department..last time when i sent email, CHC replied me directly instead of forward my email to another department

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey captain,
how r u.....i have a query and i need ur expert advise on this.... My uncle is a canadian citizen ( my mothers elder real brother ) he has given me all his documents such as passport copy, ssn copy, utility bills and to prove my mothers relation i do not have any documents for my mom except a notary affidavit and 10th marsksheet that has my her fathers name. My uncle has no proof of his parents as canadian passport does not have parents name nor ssn number. Only a canadian government medical card has the parents name mentioned on that... Please advise can i request my uncle to send me a notary affidavit from canada stating that my mother is a real sister of his and his parents name...
secondly..they both were born around 1950 so their DOB is not even registered.. Please advise.

Thanks & regards
sorav

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am Pakistani National and doctor by profession.I have applied for Canadian immigration under the category of family physician NOC 3112 on June 1, 2011. Me and my spouse were called for an interview on Feb 02, 2012. It was a long interview and lasted for about an hour. VO asked many questions form both of us but he did not see our passports and PCC instead he asked me to send PCC London. to send PCC. In the end of interview he said that "I am not in a position to say yes or no, you have enough points. I will check academic background of both of you personally and you have to send PCC to London. Once your background check get cleared i will send you the medicals" . Now I am confused with his statement , does it means that our application is approved? He did not say anything clearly but people say that if the case is rejected applicant is not asked for further documents and also told about his rejection on the spot.

Please let me know what you conclude by the end statement of VO.

I read this somewhere , do this mean that the policy is currently medical request is sent whenever background checks is cleared ?

DestCan

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
02-12-2010
IELTS Request
Provided. Band 8
File Transfer...
12-11-2011 to NY
Med's Request
14-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
Sep 2012
Yehia82 said:
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am Pakistani National and doctor by profession.I have applied for Canadian immigration under the category of family physician NOC 3112 on June 1, 2011. Me and my spouse were called for an interview on Feb 02, 2012. It was a long interview and lasted for about an hour. VO asked many questions form both of us but he did not see our passports and PCC instead he asked me to send PCC London. to send PCC. In the end of interview he said that "I am not in a position to say yes or no, you have enough points. I will check academic background of both of you personally and you have to send PCC to London. Once your background check get cleared i will send you the medicals" . Now I am confused with his statement , does it means that our application is approved? He did not say anything clearly but people say that if the case is rejected applicant is not asked for further documents and also told about his rejection on the spot.

I read this somewhere , do this mean that the policy is currently medical request is sent whenever background checks is cleared ?
It seems he will conduct a background check in detail, specially your Academic one. Provide them whatever documents they have requested soon and wait to hear from them again. It certainly is not a rejection but VO is not yet convinced enough to issue you medical. If you come clean on background check, you should get your MR with in few weeks of Background check completion.

All the best.

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Yehia82 said:
Hello everyone,

Well his answer is very clear.. He has not accepted nor rejected your application yet. He will verify both of yours educational documents, experience letters in detail and if he founds no discrepancies
Your application will accepted and in case something else is found that's not mentioned in your application it is definitely a rejection.. I personally had interview myself but visa officer told me on the spot that my application was accepted... Visa officer usually has a lot of discretionary rights in such scenarios..

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
Dear Qorax i am from pakistan and i have done my medical on 20 aug 2011 and their is no reply since my medical done and i am 2006 applicant my visa office is in london and my status is in process only and i sent a inquiry to chc london on 25 jan 2012 to chc london and their is no reply. plz tell me what can i do now ?

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Dear qrax

I had applied for caips note on 30 th Dec 2011 throuth caips.ca but not yet received the caips not. Hpw long does it take to get this result??

DestCan

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
02-12-2010
IELTS Request
Provided. Band 8
File Transfer...
12-11-2011 to NY
Med's Request
14-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
Sep 2012
Sharp2000 said:
Dear qrax

I had applied for caips note on 30 th Dec 2011 throuth caips.ca but not yet received the caips not. Hpw long does it take to get this result??
It usually takes Approx 5-6 weeks. Hopefully you will get it this week or next.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
I have sent my Medicals in Oct 2011 (sent by my Doctor) and PCC and RPRF (by me) and track the courier that it reached safely, but since than my ECAS has not been updated with medical recived line its been more thn 3 motnhs now.... Has there anyone who faced the same situation... I mailed them case specific query but they replied with the same standard answer that you file is awaiting officer review no further action is required...

Can anyone plz comeup if they are facing the same situation or know someone whose ecas not been update...

My Visa office is LONDON...PLZ ADVISE

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutenut said:
I have sent my Medicals in Oct 2011 (sent by my Doctor) and PCC and RPRF (by me) and track the courier that it reached safely, but since than my ECAS has not been updated with medical recived line its been more thn 3 motnhs now.... Has there anyone who faced the same situation... I mailed them case specific query but they replied with the same standard answer that you file is awaiting officer review no further action is required...

Can anyone plz comeup if they are facing the same situation or know someone whose ecas not been update...

Same here dear. Its been more than 6 months for me. My vo is new delhi and i also got same reply

YTNZ

Apr 26, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011 encashed on 06/05/2011
Doc's Request.
06-02-2012 / 30-10-2012
Nomination.....
PER 03-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
Med's Request
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012 / Medical received line 07-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made: 1-3-13 Visa Date: 27-02-13 Passport Received: 5-3-13
LANDED..........
Hopefully June 2013
Dear Qorax,

I've received an email from LVO requesting for updated schedule A, IMM5406, and updated passport bio pages. They gave me 45 days to submit these documents.

I have three questions:
1- Should I expect medical requests after submission of updated documents?
2- In process status means that I passed the required 67 points?
2- We requested for new passports and will take two months to finish, our current passports are expired recently. Should I wait for the new passports, or I can send the bio pages of the current one?

I would appreciate your kind reply

Thank you

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
tiarachel85 said:
Same here dear. Its been more than 6 months for me. My vo is new delhi and i also got same reply
What is yr timeline... are Post June 2010 Applicant or Pre June 2010

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
YTNZ said:
Dear Qorax,

I've received an email from LVO requesting for updated schedule A, IMM5406, and updated passport bio pages. They gave me 45 days to submit these documents.

I have three questions:
1- Should I expect medical requests after submission of updated documents?
2- In process status means that I passed the required 67 points?
2- We requested for new passports and will take two months to finish, our current passports are expired recently. Should I wait for the new passports, or I can send the bio pages of the current one?

I would appreciate your kind reply

Thank you
1. Yes.
2. Likely, InshaAllah.
2(b). Get the pp revalidated & then send its copies.

Qorax

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cutenut said:

I am waiting for my passport since last 1 year

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Qorax..Plz reply

I received this email from CHC ND.. plz tell me is they going to take any decision..?
"Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant"

CHC ND never did this before...why they just reply my email instead of sending to another department..last time when i sent email, CHC replied me directly instead of forward my email to another department