Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion,

Can u plz guess the satatus of my application ? I am worried about that the e-CAS status showing "In Process" for the long time.When I could expect MR ? Is it the normal timeline for post 26/6 applicants ? what are factors behind the faster and slower processing timeline for the application.Need ur valuable suggestion.

thanks

Creator

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi Qorax, need your help again, i mentioned once that we got our medical request on 10th august and on 19 september CHC received the request for adding our baby in our application..4 weeks ago ago we sent them a query asking about her appliation status, they sent a reply 20 days back stating that we should receive her medical request within a week..but its been 20 days now that we havent heard anything from them..what do you suggest we should do..or have u ever heard ov any instance where the chc informs through email that they are gonna send the medicals within a week...plz help....m so worried..thnx!

farhad23

Nov 30, 2011
Re: Background Checks

Dear Qorax,

I and wife are residence of Dubai(Iranian National), we applied for Federal Investor Class in London office on 07/June/2009. We received our Medicals on 09/August/2010 and we passed it on 20/August/2010. The E-CAS showing "Medical result has been received". Our lawyer sent follow up email to London office on 16/Sep/2011 and we get following message:
"Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that this file is currently undergoing routine background checks. As soon as any further action is required on your behalf we will contact you".

But till today we did not get any respond. Also I was checking the time line for Federal Investor on CIC website is 32 months. As of above scenario kindly let us know that when we will get our Investment Instructions approximately.

Warm Regards
Farhad

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009

All

I have prepared Good to follow / accompanying list for FORM B4 purpose. Pls share your comments and relevent input for each group of data in order to finalizing this excell sheet for the user of Canadavisa forum.

http://www.4shared.com/file/B3GLfG9Y/List_of_goods_to_follow_-_acco.html

asamnani

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
creator said:
Dear Qorax,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion,

Can u plz guess the satatus of my application ? I am worried about that the e-CAS status showing "In Process" for the long time.When I could expect MR ? Is it the normal timeline for post 26/6 applicants ? what are factors behind the faster and slower processing timeline for the application.Need ur valuable suggestion.

thanks

Creator
Replied 2 u elsewhere...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maham123 said:
Hi Qorax, need your help again, i mentioned once that we got our medical request on 10th august and on 19 september CHC received the request for adding our baby in our application..4 weeks ago ago we sent them a query asking about her appliation status, they sent a reply 20 days back stating that we should receive her medical request within a week..but its been 20 days now that we havent heard anything from them..what do you suggest we should do..or have u ever heard ov any instance where the chc informs through email that they are gonna send the medicals within a week...plz help....m so worried..thnx!
Usually within 6-8 weeks the baby's meds ought to come... await some more, u'd get it... however if u don't - send them another request in 3 weeks from now.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

farhad23 said:
Dear Qorax,

I and wife are residence of Dubai(Iranian National), we applied for Federal Investor Class in London office on 07/June/2009. We received our Medicals on 09/August/2010 and we passed it on 20/August/2010. The E-CAS showing "Medical result has been received". Our lawyer sent follow up email to London office on 16/Sep/2011 and we get following message:
"Thank you for your e-mail. Please be advised that this file is currently undergoing routine background checks. As soon as any further action is required on your behalf we will contact you".

But till today we did not get any respond. Also I was checking the time line for Federal Investor on CIC website is 32 months. As of above scenario kindly let us know that when we will get our Investment Instructions approximately.

Warm Regards
Farhad
Hi,

BC stream usually take 2+ yrs. to complete. Until your meds u were in normal processing timeframe... however later something has gone wrong with your security clearance.

As your meds have expired now -- kindly send your VO another query asap asking them whether u should retake the meds once again... that could rekindle the processing.

Qorax

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dear qorax
i got my PER on the 16th of November by the grace of God. i got a few queries which i hope u will be able to answer as u have advised me earlier as well on some other issues.
my generic form contains a mistake. in the spouse information section instead of giving my name as her spouse i mistakenly wrote her name again. this is a mistake which is naggin me since then but i wasnt able to do anythin bout it during the CIO stage.
i have no information whether my file has been recieved by LVO or not. now to me queries
1. should i notify the VO of this mistake or let them contact me on this issue?
2. do u think tht its not a big mistake n it might have been rectified by the CIO as all other forms carries the correct names n information
3. in case u suggest me to notify VO wht should i do; email them or send the corrected form by mail.
4. do u think tht correcting this error will delay the process at the LVO
5. not related to this, but LVO applicants are goin directly In Process instead of RBVO first. does it have any significance and my PER letter mentioned 'final positive determination of eligibility'. does it mean tht VO will just carry out usual back ground n security checks and not the eligibility all over again.
i know tht i am asking u a lot of questions but i will really appreciate if u can give ur advice on these matters.
regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ovais said:
dear qorax
i got my PER on the 16th of November by the grace of God. i got a few queries which i hope u will be able to answer as u have advised me earlier as well on some other issues.
my generic form contains a mistake. in the spouse information section instead of giving my name as her spouse i mistakenly wrote her name again. this is a mistake which is naggin me since then but i wasnt able to do anythin bout it during the CIO stage.
i have no information whether my file has been recieved by LVO or not. now to me queries
1. should i notify the VO of this mistake or let them contact me on this issue?
2. do u think tht its not a big mistake n it might have been rectified by the CIO as all other forms carries the correct names n information
3. in case u suggest me to notify VO wht should i do; email them or send the corrected form by mail.
4. do u think tht correcting this error will delay the process at the LVO
5. not related to this, but LVO applicants are goin directly In Process instead of RBVO first. does it have any significance and my PER letter mentioned 'final positive determination of eligibility'. does it mean tht VO will just carry out usual back ground n security checks and not the eligibility all over again.
i know tht i am asking u a lot of questions but i will really appreciate if u can give ur advice on these matters.
regards
The VO will assess your eligibility once again... that's the usual norm. However, having the PER certainly indicate that generally u'd have no troubles.

Don't write anything to them now -- await for their query, if any. Or else, sometimes around mid-way of your processing, notify them for the correction.

Good luck!
Qorax

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Qorax,

I have just submitted my application and was received by CIO on November 29, 2011. I want to ask regarding the passport of my wife and son which will both expires on April 23, 2013. I'm not sure to when should I start processing the renewal of their passport so not to create problem later. Or should I really need to renew their passport immediately? If based on the current speed of FSW program, when should I renew their passport? after or before PER? or after they forwarded it to my visa office?

Hoping for your guidance and untiring support.

Thanks!

I hope this is the right thread for my inquiry. ;D

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
giogenre said:
Hello Qorax,

I have just submitted my application and was received by CIO on November 29, 2011. I want to ask regarding the passport of my wife and son which will both expires on April 23, 2013. I'm not sure to when should I start processing the renewal of their passport so not to create problem later. Or should I really need to renew their passport immediately? If based on the current speed of FSW program, when should I renew their passport? after or before PER? or after they forwarded it to my visa office?

Hoping for your guidance and untiring support.

Thanks!

I hope this is the right thread for my inquiry. ;D
Nothing now.
Renew it as per std prac during Jan-2013. Or after PPR, if it comes earlier [which is likely] if u cannot 'land' before the Apr-13 expiry.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Nothing now.
Renew it as per std prac during Jan-2013. Or after PPR, if it comes earlier [which is likely] if u cannot 'land' before the Apr-13 expiry.
Thank you very much! ;D

Huzefa

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Appl
AOR Received.
28-03-2011
File Transfer...
In process 18-01-2012
Med's Request
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-12
Hello Everyone

I received a e-mail from LVO to provide them with my PCC's on OCT 3 and a new file no. from E???? to B????(is this the 2nd AOR??). I mailed the documents on 4th NOV. Does it mean my file is in process?? If so my e-cas is still showing RBVO. When should I expect to receive med req??

Any help to my query will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Appl sent: feb 2011
1st AOR: march 2011
2nd aor:not yet
medicals: Not yet
Code:2121
vo:london

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Huzefa said:
Hello Everyone

I received a e-mail from LVO to provide them with my PCC's on OCT 3 and a new file no. from E???? to B????(is this the 2nd AOR??). I mailed the documents on 4th NOV. Does it mean my file is in process?? If so my e-cas is still showing RBVO. When should I expect to receive med req??

Any help to my query will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Appl sent: feb 2011
1st AOR: march 2011
2nd aor:not yet
medicals: Not yet
Code:2121
vo:london
It's indeed your 2nd AOR... give it 4-6 months hence...
e-Cas could take about 2 weeks to reflect anything.

Huzefa

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Appl
AOR Received.
28-03-2011
File Transfer...
In process 18-01-2012
Med's Request
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-12
qorax said:
It's indeed your 2nd AOR... give it 4-6 months hence...
e-Cas could take about 2 weeks to reflect anything.
Thanks qorax for the prompt reply

However the problem is my UK work permits expires in March 2012 and I will move back to India thereafter. So what should I do....can I request tranfer of file from LVO to NDVO while my case is in progress. Will it delay my application further. I am really confused as to what should I do when the time comes to move.

Thanks again for any help