22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Qorax,

Please provide me the link where i can found the details of Job Consultant in Canada.

Mayank

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mayankpandya said:
Dear Qorax,

Please provide me the link where i can found the details of Job Consultant in Canada.

Mayank
If u had hit the Search Button u'd have got it...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/post-landing-list-of-placement-agencies-t52639.0.html;msg414340#msg414340

Qorax

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
dear captain qorax..... frm n delhi after how long after 2nd aor normaly employment veri take place.....asking just rough idea....wat i beleive and wat i have seen till now its normally within 2months of 2nd aor....wat r ur thoughts bot dis ......thx

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
@qorax....sir i know dat employment verification is not necessary in all cases but i wanna knw if it has 2 take place how long it takes after 2nd aor frm delhi......

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gary4444 said:
dear captain qorax..... frm n delhi after how long after 2nd aor normaly employment veri take place.....asking just rough idea....wat i beleive and wat i have seen till now its normally within 2months of 2nd aor....wat r ur thoughts bot dis ......thx
gary4444 said:
@ qorax....sir i know dat employment verification is not necessary in all cases but i wanna knw if it has 2 take place how long it takes after 2nd aor frm delhi......
Employment Verification, per se, is done with all applicants. Thats not the bone of contention... The question here is how it's done?

It could be done in many & any ways:
1. Call-up the applicant himself for questioning,
2. Assess the docs sent by the applicant,
3. Evaluate the contents of the docs,
4. Compare the edn & exp history, as claimed by the applicant,
5. Seek consistency in the claims,
6. Verify the claim thru visiting the employers website,
7. Email the employer & seek his/her response,
8. Xcheck with similar employer/docs of other candidates on CIC file,
9. Do a random database check,
10. VO's own perception of the docs sent by the applicant,
11. Tele-call the employer/s,
12. Visit the employer/s,
13. Thru an interview call to the applicant,
14. Others, as we r not aware of.

Thus, u see, it may not be done by calling or visiting the employer/s alone. The VO's have a way with that. Moreover, sometimes, in many cases, the VO might not (at all) be able to reach an employer (eg. Military, UN, IRS etc. - Govtl Service cases).

They'd do it the other ways. But will they? U can bet on it, sir. Employment Verification is a must precursor for our PR processing.

The timeframe on it? It could be anything... From e-cas "in process" till the end of Meds, or even as late as just before visa stamping - we have seen it happen in many cases here, but rare.

Hope u understand.

Qorax

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
dear sir qorax..thx 4 takin out ur precious time...... i have a doubt on ur reply bcoz i have have seen many cases(about 10-12) who got emp verification within 1.5 month or 2 month of 2nd aor....
i am nothing as compared 2 u but i have seen this in reality not only in rumours....
and d fastest verification was 8 days after 2nd aor......
and i personally knw 1 guy whos exp certificate was forged got visa without any verification....
so its hard 2 predict chc.......
i am sorry if i said anthin wrong..........
thx n do take care sir bye..................

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
gary4444 said:
dear sir qorax..thx 4 takin out ur precious time...... i have a doubt on ur reply bcoz i have have seen many cases(about 10-12) who got emp verification within 1.5 month or 2 month of 2nd aor....
i am nothing as compared 2 u but i have seen this in reality not only in rumours....
and d fastest verification was 8 days after 2nd aor......
and i personally knw 1 guy whos exp certificate was forged got visa without any verification....
so its hard 2 predict chc.......
i am sorry if i said anthin wrong..........
thx n do take care sir bye..................
No, u r perfectly right in opining that. Yes, the docs could be so perfect (at least presented that way) that the VO has no contention at all; and assess/accepts it in days, let alone weeks/months.

It could be:
10. VO's own perception of the docs sent by the applicant,

That particular case - give it to that guy! He sure had done a perfect job of it, don't u think? Thus the positive outcome of his file. No one said that the PR system could be flawless, could it be?

Qorax

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Dear Qorax,

I am a post June 25 applicant. My application reached the CIO on Sep 02, 2010. At that time, my experience (all experience in the 29 occupation list) was exactly 2 years and 11 months. I could've waited for another month and claim the points for an experience of 3 years in October. But due to the apprehension of caps reaching 1000 limit, I submitted my application and claimed points for 2 years' experience (total points: 67). The 3 years of my job are going to be completed in the beginning of October, I want to know whether the CIO would consider my points for 3 years' experience or 2?? I am asking this because I have been told by someone that the points' calculation is done after a couple of months or so, after the receipt of the application package. Kindly confirm.
Thanks so much in advance :)
B/R

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ammaartahir said:
Dear Qorax,

I am a post June 25 applicant. My application reached the CIO on Sep 02, 2010. At that time, my experience (all experience in the 29 occupation list) was exactly 2 years and 11 months. I could've waited for another month and claim the points for an experience of 3 years in October. But due to the apprehension of caps reaching 1000 limit, I submitted my application and claimed points for 2 years' experience (total points: 67). The 3 years of my job are going to be completed in the beginning of October, I want to know whether the CIO would consider my points for 3 years' experience or 2?? I am asking this because I have been told by someone that the points' calculation is done after a couple of months or so, after the receipt of the application package. Kindly confirm.
Thanks so much in advance :)
B/R
The points calculation shall be based on what u presented in your apps. When they sit to calculate that is based on the volume & it's inherent queue.

Any updatation that u desire can be done only when your file reaches the CHC.

Qorax

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
qorax said:
The points calculation shall be based on what u presented in your apps. When they sit to calculate that is based on the volume & it's inherent queue.

Any updatation that u desire can be done only when your file reaches the CHC.

Qorax
Thanks Qorax, please tell me if I update them at the CHC stage regarding my work experience, would they acknowledge it and award me the points?? or whether based on their previous calculation at the CIO, they won't??
Well I suppose they should award the points, otherwise, in the application based on the previous slow system, the applicants used to get PR's after years and in those years they continued to gain experience and if they hadn't awarded them the points of their post-application period, it would've been unjust to the applicants; just a thought! Please enlighten :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ammaartahir said:
Thanks Qorax, please tell me if I update them at the CHC stage regarding my work experience, would they acknowledge it and award me the points?? or whether based on their previous calculation at the CIO, they won't??
Well I suppose they should award the points, otherwise, in the application based on the previous slow system, the applicants used to get PR's after years and in those years they continued to gain experience and if they hadn't awarded them the points of their post-application period, it would've been unjust to the applicants; just a thought! Please enlighten :)

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To Qorax,
I am the applicant of 2004 CHC Isla. I had job verification through a call to my immediate boss
in Dec 2009, After that I dint get any progress in my status. in June 2010 my case shifted to London. I dont know how long to wait. As I am waiting for my medicals, any idea how long it will take to complete such cases?

harry12

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 nov 2009
Doc's Request.
20 jan 2010
File Transfer...
10 may 2010
Med's Request
28 sep 2010
Med's Done....
1 oct 2010
Passport Req..
28 sep 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 nov 2010
LANDED..........
7 june 2011
Dear Quorax Sir, I send my full documents to CHC ND @10may2010 but didn't get any job verification call and my status is RBVO till now.My NOC code is 1111 which is now out of list now?Please comment the delay in process is because of my NOC or it is normal.Do you think job verification will take place after such a long period or they will directly send MR?Waiting for your reply.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ammaartahir said:
sorry to put it again! actually i am a bit worried

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,
I really do not understand Ecas.
At the moment, I have sent my medicals to London and my Ecas status is blank, it does not say IN PROCESS or if medicals received. I know they have received it because my designated doctor told me when it reached the embassy.
Is this something I should worry about?