Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Chander said:
Dear Qorax,
If a case of a person is rejected for visitor visa by asigning the reason that you does not fullfil the conditions and after a year the same country issue the visa.Is it necessary to mention during sending full documents to cic.Pls advise.
Yes. A wise move is to mention that & also place a rider aside it - that u have subsequently got it.
Qorax

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Sir Qorax,
Many many thanks for the nice guide line.Also pls tell that how we can inform after sending the full documents or after getting the second AOR.
regards,
chander

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Chander said:
Sir Qorax,
Many many thanks for the nice guide line.Also pls tell that how we can inform after sending the full documents or after getting the second AOR.
regards,
chander
Just send them an email that such-n-such was the situation & u had missed to write it earlier due to oversight.

Qorax

Dear Sir Qorax ! i had applied thru a consultant. i had applied in july 2009 for the very first time.my dd encashed on 19.09.2009.that time i didn't received any reply from CIO NS. in march 2010 i applied afresh with another draft which was received by CIO NS on 30.03.2010. my consultant gave reference of the previous application in the new one. in the month of may 2010 my consultant received dd of my previous application for refund by CIO NS. the reason for the refund was non-compliance of second stage i.e 120 days period lapsed.then i send a email for case specific inquiry to VO ND.they replied that ur query answer has been sent to ur consultant,but the email subject contained a file no. when i checked ECAS by this file no. there were two status. one for previous application that was decision made. this was the second status of ecas : We received your application for permanent residence on March 30, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. but my consultant told me that he has n't received any communication from VO ND.now my consultant assured me that we will attach the communication received from VO ND containing file no. with full doc.s.i m going to submit full doc.s next week.i humbly request you to advice me appropriately. thanks

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Quorex,

I have one question . Is it necessary to have Transcript certified by university to be in Envelop Sealed by university ? I mean if we certified transcript by university & do not seal in Envelop ? Becouse i have not find any guide line in VO ( New Delhi ) Checklist that it should be in Sealed Envelop from University.

What do you think on it ?

Mayank

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Dear Qorax,

Thanks a lot for this reply and the PM. I did not inform them about my short trips under my Background / Declaration Schedule 1 form, as there is no table where we have to fill travel history. Under Schedule 1 form, Point 11 Personal History is asked but that too focuses on ACTIVITY. During all these visits I was working for the same organization. However, I had to visit three countries for business reqt/tourism.

In such a scenario, when my passports reach CHC London, would it not create an issue when the CHC staff see visas for such countries [where my max. stay in each country was 4 days or less].

Thanks and regards,
Chintu

qorax said:
For a couple of days visiting foreign nations* u do not need to update the CHC. Once your pps reach them, they'd do their own security scrutiny.

*Nonetheless we should mention about them in the b/ground declaration form, which we send alongwith the application forms. Didn't u do do? However, if u haven't, relax! It's not needed @ this juncture (once u already got your Meds).

Qorax

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
Dear Quorex,

I have one question . Is it necessary to have Transcript certified by university to be in Envelop Sealed by university ? I mean if we certified transcript by university & do not seal in Envelop ? Becouse i have not find any guide line in VO ( New Delhi ) Checklist that it should be in Sealed Envelop from University.

What do you think on it ?

Mayank
its not relly required to be sealed as i submited just a duplicate copy issued by uni ....do not make photocopy and get certifyied .. order a copy from uni itself ....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lubob said:
Dear Sir Qorax ! i had applied thru a consultant. i had applied in july 2009 for the very first time.my dd encashed on 19.09.2009.that time i didn't received any reply from CIO NS. in march 2010 i applied afresh with another draft which was received by CIO NS on 30.03.2010. my consultant gave reference of the previous application in the new one. in the month of may 2010 my consultant received dd of my previous application for refund by CIO NS. the reason for the refund was non-compliance of second stage i.e 120 days period lapsed.then i send a email for case specific inquiry to VO ND.they replied that ur query answer has been sent to ur consultant,but the email subject contained a file no. when i checked ECAS by this file no. there were two status. one for previous application that was decision made. this was the second status of ecas : We received your application for permanent residence on March 30, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 2, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. but my consultant told me that he has n't received any communication from VO ND.now my consultant assured me that we will attach the communication received from VO ND containing file no. with full doc.s.i m going to submit full doc.s next week.i humbly request you to advice me appropriately. thanks
I feel that your Consultant is goofing-up somewhere. It's not possible that twice they didn't receive the 120 days letter. U should be lucky that the CIC has refunded your previous Processing Fees.

As of now, write a letter to the CHC that u haven't recd the 120 days letter. And request them to send it to u asap. If it's Ok - change your file address, from the Consultant's to your "Own". Take hold of your case imdtly & let the communication process between u & the CHC be "directly" uto u. U may or may not withdraw the agent.

If u do not get the 120 days submission letter again in 15 days time, send another email to your CHC. U may use the CIC web form this time.

Qorax

Dear sir Qorax ! hats off to you sir. u r a genius. a lot of thanks for such a detailed reply. god bless you. but sir i m having deadline of 120 days completing on 2.10.2010.i m short of time now.what u advice sir. thanks once again. lubob

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
dear qorax & all,

i did medicals on November 2009 , i have sent them(chc isl) case specific inquiry in may 2010 with no answer, i sent them other case specific inquiry (13th july) & surprisingly they sent me answer (14 july) in less then 24 hours , please look below for there reply and comment what we can guess from it
Dear client,

The information/documents you have provided have been recorded in your application.

Your application is in queue for review and our office may contact you in due course of time.

Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot acknowledge receipt of every fax, mail or other correspondence (documents or information).

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

qorax please comment , i m waiting eagerly for ur answers

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lubob said:
Dear sir Qorax ! hats off to you sir. u r a genius. a lot of thanks for such a detailed reply. god bless you. but sir i m having deadline of 120 days completing on 2.10.2010.i m short of time now.what u advice sir. thanks once again. lubob
Dear,

When did u get that letter (of 120 days submission)? U stated earlier that u haven't got it, am I missing something? Your e-cas suggests that they had sent your consultant "a letter", which he didn't get. But, what's that letter all about we do not know, ain't we? So, ask your CHC to explain that, as well as send u another copy. Also, enquire in the same email whether they had sent u the 120 days submission Instructions?

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
abidcro said:
dear qorax & all,

i did medicals on November 2009 , i have sent them(chc isl) case specific inquiry in may 2010 with no answer, i sent them other case specific inquiry (13th july) & surprisingly they sent me answer (14 july) in less then 24 hours , please look below for there reply and comment what we can guess from it
Dear client,

The information/documents you have provided have been recorded in your application.

Your application is in queue for review and our office may contact you in due course of time.

Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot acknowledge receipt of every fax, mail or other correspondence (documents or information).

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

qorax please comment , i m waiting eagerly for ur answers
Unfortunately Either your Security Check hasn't returned yet, Or your file is pending a Final Review of the VO. Which is a must before sending the PHEP (another word for PPR).

There r stupendous delays in some CHCs. Isb (including Isb-UK) is one of the worst ones. It's pathetic, but nothing that we can do about it, but to wait. Hopefully it'd come before your Meds Expire. Pray for it. However, if it doesn't - remember there can be a delay, but eventually u'll succeed!

All the very best!

Qorax

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
thanks alot for Ur kind reply,
qorax there is no sentence of YOUR CASE IS IN PROCESS use in this reply can we guess that my security checks are completed , and also tell me should i send other case specific inquiry to them(CHC ISL) because 10 months have passed and only 2 months left for my medical expiry.will it have any bad impact if i ask them again and again regarding my case last time, i send them case specific inquiry in July.

waiting for reply from all of forum members

gary4444

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
hi dear qorax.....im new in forum my visa office is delhi i received 2nd aor ion 10 may....its 4 months no news no addtionnal document req no veri calll.....u r a very senior n experienced member so i have 1 qtion am i ok with 67 points as its been 4 months if i was not ok with pts i should have already recd rej letter stating shortage of pts....when does vo count pts i think its on psdec date so i have already cleared dat date ...plsss throw some light....very much appreciable t care

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,
Well m new to this web but just interested to ask you one question that: Recently i got post from CHC London, asking for medical and PR Fees, but the problem with me is that i only got 1.5 month work permit left here in UK and i'm no longer interested to extend my uk work permit, so do you think if i do my medical tomorrow will it be possible to get my PR pasted in 1.5 month time as i found on this forum they do B/G search and all this after medi?

Well few details regarding my case is

Application Filed on 30th Aug 2007,
Document submission request on : 2 Nov 2009,
Documents Submitted on : 15 Feb 2010,
Medical and PR Fee demand on : 11 Sep 2010.

After getting this medical form i got hope to get PR but not sure how to process it any faster please guide me if possible,