Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi All:
My timeline is as
FSW-O
AOR: August 04
Medicals Passed: August 19
BG: Not applicable
I have not been asked for additional documents but the column says that additional documents provided are being reviewed.
Is there any problem or it's normal as a lot many other guys have received ppr?

Kindly guide!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
AoR- 17th Aug
Meds Passed - some time b4 4th Sept
RPRF request - 7th sept
RPRF upload- 11th sept
PPR - 13TH sept
Wow, that's really quick, just 2 days after your RPRF :)
I have uploaded the RPRF reciept today, should I also expect it in next 2 days :p

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
AoR- 17th Aug
Meds Passed - some time b4 4th Sept
RPRF request - 7th sept
RPRF upload- 11th sept
PPR - 13TH sept
Congratulations trendtrader! Hope trend will always remain your friend:)

Can you please share few more details like number of applicants, extent of travel history, number of PCCs submitted, whether experience letter was provided by employer on company letter head or taken from colleague/supervisor on notorized stamp paper, etc.

Thanks

Reactions: ravleen

trendtrader

May 31, 2017

Can you please share few more details like number of applicants, extent of travel history, number of PCCs submitted, whether experience letter was provided by employer on company letter head or taken from colleague/supervisor on notorized stamp paper, etc.

Thanks
Thank you.

We were 3 applicants

trendtrader

May 31, 2017

Thanks
Only tourism to 5-6 countries, only India PCC(PSK) given, was self-employed as stock broker and had given 3rd party references from 3 clients and duties performed on company letterhead signed by chairman of board

Reactions: rahulmehta222

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Wow, that's really quick, just 2 days after your RPRF :)
I have uploaded the RPRF reciept today, should I also expect it in next 2 days :p
uploaded receipt mean? Isn't it paid by Credit card as we have paid application fee while submitting eAPR?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
uploaded receipt mean? Isn't it paid by Credit card as we have paid application fee while submitting eAPR?
When you pay through your credit card, you get an online receipt from the panel which you have to download and upload in your CIC account (for RPRF).

Reactions: anwar01

vidushi

Aug 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-08-2017
Hi, I was asked to renew my passport on 06/09/17 because it was expiring in Feb 2018. I submitted the new passport on 12.09.17. I passed my medical sometime in the first week of september but i don't have the exact date. Am in in IP1 or IP2?

AOR: 16.08.2017
I don't have exact dates of status changes because i applied through a consultant

pp604977

Aug 18, 2017
When you pay through your credit card, you get an online receipt from the panel which you have to download and upload in your CIC account (for RPRF).
I would like to know a little more about this receipt. I has paid all fees during eAPR. I don't think I have gotten any receipt after that.

devgn

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
I would like to know a little more about this receipt. I has paid all fees during eAPR. I don't think I have gotten any receipt after that.
1. Open your CIC account and check your PR application that you have submitted
2. Near to bottom of that page there is one AOR under subjects and Confirmation of online Transmission, Open confirmation of online transmission and after Hello, read second line and click on that link to get your payment receipt.

Reactions: ravleen

pp604977

Aug 18, 2017
1. Open your CIC account and check your PR application that you have submitted
2. Near to bottom of that page there is one AOR under subjects and Confirmation of online Transmission, Open confirmation of online transmission and after Hello, read second line and click on that link to get your payment receipt.
Perfect, thank you!

Jun 4, 2017
@skd08 @UStoCanada2017

Looks like we have a similar timeline guys. Out of curiosity, what stream are you, how many PCCs did you submit and did you have any visa rejections before (that we mentioned in statutory questions)?

For my case: FSWO, 3 PCCs and previous visas rejections. Trying to understand what slows the process..
We have 2 PCCs each applicant(2 IND PCC, 2 US FBI PCC)
FSW-O-US
AOR - 10th Aug
IP1, ADR and Meds Passed - 31st Aug
Visa Rejection - None
Work Experience - 15 years(8 years in IND, 7 years in US)
Submitted ADRs on Aug 31st itself. Documents status has been changed in our application many times but Application Status remained same.