Submission: 15 December, 2023
AOR: 3rd Jan, 2024
Test Passed: 21 Feb, 2024
Only Test: Tracker Updated
ATIP, GCMS notes, MP, CALLS, Nothing is useful
Notes show: E- Grant pending Clearance
Sub activity: CIT Security Screening
Requested: 27 March 2024
Updated: 3 April 2024 which is the last move.
one note shows that: ICES was requested via Group- and Received and file updated in incoming correspondences.
requested: 16 May 2024
received: 21 May 2024

My application is stuck in security clearance. I don’t know what to do.
It is a stressful situation for me and my family any clue guys about these days and notes
Guys, I have some specific questions if someone can help:
1- Did anyone experience or think about withdrawing the application and resubmitting as long the new applications are moving super fast within 3 months?
2- Generally, do the due dates for LPP sections ( Mine Showing Dec 2024) mean anything? When I called IRCC they said we don't see even these dates
3- I noticed a general scheme that your application will be processed within the processing time that was posted when you submitted your application, I'm worried that I'm stuck with security clearance and i hope we can do something as a group of people to raise our voice in this regard through media what do you think?
your feedback will be highly appreciated
Resubmitting does not help as the new application will still need security clearance.

Reactions: Yuki.03

Shaer

Jul 15, 2024
Resubmitting does not help as the new application will still need security clearance.
do you think it is not random, and it is a matter of just freezing the file due to the office or the officer my friend? I'm 45 years old never had a legal case or even contacted the police station, 20 years in Dubai, police certificate was provided, just last year March I renewed my PR card smoothly within 2 months which means my BG verification is already done. With all due respect, I'm pretty sure that it is just a matter of luck. Maybe some rare cases, yes I agree but it is not more than 1%, and I'm sure that I'm not one of them. I still think resubmitting is a good option but I'm afraid that it will be unfair for my three kids connected to my file if it is a wrong step.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
do you think it is not random, and it is a matter of just freezing the file due to the office or the officer my friend? I'm 45 years old never had a legal case or even contacted the police station, 20 years in Dubai, police certificate was provided, just last year March I renewed my PR card smoothly within 2 months which means my BG verification is already done. With all due respect, I'm pretty sure that it is just a matter of luck. Maybe some rare cases, yes I agree but it is not more than 1%, and I'm sure that I'm not one of them. I still think resubmitting is a good option but I'm afraid that it will be unfair for my three kids connected to my file if it is a wrong step.
IRCC, CBSA, and CSIS collaborate on security clearances. Reports may take nearly a year to be finalized sometimes, after which IRCC will render a decision. Consulting an immigration consultant can provide insights on whether resubmission could be beneficial if you strongly believe it may help.

Reactions: Shaer

Shaer

Jul 15, 2024
IRCC, CBSA, and CSIS collaborate on security clearances. Reports may take nearly a year to be finalized sometimes, after which IRCC will render a decision. Consulting an immigration consultant can provide insights on whether resubmission could be beneficial if you strongly believe it may help.
To Follow, I understand the level of importance of protecting the community from any potential threats, but I'm logically just logical despite the time frame difference. I don't know if you get my point. even though we have some cases here on this platform that already exceed one year as you may read. believe me that the stressful situation for some families caused by this unclear process could lead to harmful consequences to their sociological and mental health. I also agree that some countries will delay the reply or communication with CSIS due to old systems, but we have been asked to submit police clearance from the last 5 years only where we stayed. for example I am from Egypt and I know the system could be slow but I could provide security clearance at the time of submission if it was requested, maybe that could help.
I don't know I'm desperate my friend lets pry and hope only.

Reactions: Rasha

jsnalcrz

Apr 1, 2018
Type: Online Application
Primary Office: Vancouver
Secondary Office: Sydney
Event Office: Winnipeg
Application: Family - One adult two Minors
Submission: 15 December, 2023
AOR: 3rd Jan, 2024
Test Passed: 21 Feb, 2024
Only Test: Tracker Updated
ATIP, GCMS notes, MP, CALLS, Nothing is useful
Notes show: E- Grant pending Clearance
Sub activity: CIT Security Screening
Requested: 27 March 2024
Updated: 3 April 2024 which is the last move.
one note shows that: ICES was requested via Group- and Received and file updated in incoming correspondences.
requested: 16 May 2024
received: 21 May 2024

My application is stuck in security clearance. I don’t know what to do.
It is a stressful situation for me and my family any clue guys about these days and notes
Guys, I have some specific questions if someone can help:
1- Did anyone experience or think about withdrawing the application and resubmitting as long the new applications are moving super fast within 3 months?
2- Generally, do the due dates for LPP sections ( Mine Showing Dec 2024) mean anything? When I called IRCC they said we don't see even these dates
3- I noticed a general scheme that your application will be processed within the processing time that was posted when you submitted your application, I'm worried that I'm stuck with security clearance and i hope we can do something as a group of people to raise our voice in this regard through media what do you think?
your feedback will be highly appreciated
I guess we do not have any option but to wait. Your submission date was December 2023 and most of us here has submission date of August 2023. you're in a better timeline than some of us here.
Yes, it is stressful, frustrating, and ridiculous, but what can we do? what if you re-submit and experience the same wait timeline? nothing but wait right? Yes, it is unfair that others get their citizenship in less than 3 mos and here we are waiting for almost a year now. but then again, what can we do? nothing but wait.

Let's continue sharing if there will be progress in our timeline. We have similar cases where we are all stuck in security. by sharing our progress we can see if our application is moving.

Reactions: Stn

Shaer

Jul 15, 2024
I agree with you, I just try to be positive and find some actions to solve the issue, there should be something apart from just staying put. I think our family and kids deserve from us that. Imagine that one of my kids who applied with me as a minor in July next year will be 18 years old and that will complicate my application even more. I pry that it will not take up to that time to finalize.

Shaer

Jul 15, 2024
Hi Guys
Does anyone know the difference
in my ATIP notes it shows: Location: E-Grant clearance pending
my friend almost the case as me and the same situation shows: E Grant review ready PM01
any clue about the difference
another question
Does anyone see anything in his ATIP note related to the ICES request?
regards