+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

mad_hatter

Jul 16, 2016
claudi12 said:
Hi everyone,
I guess, I have been able to link my file using my hubby's UCI, his name, DOB and place of birth. This is what I saw on the CIC website. We received your app to sponsor xxxxxme on August 18,2016
Dependent listen on the app is xxxx. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your app on sept 15, 2016, we started processing your app on sept 14, 2016. We sent correspondence on sept 19, 2016 about the decision on your app. That was my hubby's part, and mine says, we received claudi12 app for PR on August 18, we started processing claudi12 app on Sept 29, 2016. Could anyone shed a light on the above? What does it mean in terms of remaining steps to process? I also know that my file was sent to Sydney. I don't know if I can link my on file to CIC since we do have a representative. However, that said I was able to link my hubby's info to my file on CIC. Please any explanation will be much appreciated.
The next step would be for the VO sending you a letter acknowledging the receipt of your application and asking you to update background information if applicable. That would be AOR2. From then on just sit back and wait.

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
r2rlanes said:
guys, need clarification... when ECAS says, "Medical results have been received." I know that they received it obviously, but what am trying to confirm if it mean something other than that? In what category I should consider this? Who received it, my VO or Mississauga office? Sometimes, waiting make us hard to understand... haha, hope you guys understand!:) Any comment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. Good luck to us!:)
For your piece of mind, please note that CPC Mississauga and your VO both have access to all of your documents. They can consult these whenever they need to.

sid19

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5, 2016
AOR Received.
August 27, 2016
File Transfer...
September 26, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront May 10, 2016 . Results passed on MyCIC
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
r2rlanes said:
guys, need clarification... when ECAS says, "Medical results have been received." I know that they received it obviously, but what am trying to confirm if it mean something other than that? In what category I should consider this? Who received it, my VO or Mississauga office? Sometimes, waiting make us hard to understand... haha, hope you guys understand!:) Any comment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. Good luck to us!:)
Even when ur application is with Mississauga office the ECAS says "Medical results have been received " but they will not show whether its passed or not until ur application is transferred to ur VO. Then u can try linking ur application to get the more detailed information. CPC-M only works on the sponsor part of the application.

sid19

Jul 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5, 2016
AOR Received.
August 27, 2016
File Transfer...
September 26, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront May 10, 2016 . Results passed on MyCIC
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
claudi12 said:
Hi everyone,
I guess, I have been able to link my file using my hubby's UCI, his name, DOB and place of birth. This is what I saw on the CIC website. We received your app to sponsor xxxxxme on August 18,2016
Dependent listen on the app is xxxx. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your app on sept 15, 2016, we started processing your app on sept 14, 2016. We sent correspondence on sept 19, 2016 about the decision on your app. That was my hubby's part, and mine says, we received claudi12 app for PR on August 18, we started processing claudi12 app on Sept 29, 2016. Could anyone shed a light on the above? What does it mean in terms of remaining steps to process? I also know that my file was sent to Sydney. I don't know if I can link my on file to CIC since we do have a representative. However, that said I was able to link my hubby's info to my file on CIC. Please any explanation will be much appreciated.
On filling ur husband's information for linking application, u have to fill ur file number or UCI of ur husband nd filling all the required information i.e.for which province and city u applied for then it will start searching for the related file . If ur representative has already linked ur application then it will say that ' we have a found a similar application but a representative has already linked the application ' , it will also provide u a link to remove ur representative. But if ur representative has not linked the application then u will have to continue to link the application . You will also get a e-mail that u've successfully linked the application.

Son-of-A-Gun

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
sid19 said:
Even when ur application is with Mississauga office the ECAS says "Medical results have been received " but they will not show whether its passed or not until ur application is transferred to ur VO. Then u can try linking ur application to get the more detailed information. CPC-M only works on the sponsor part of the application.
Sorry to contradict you, but the part in red is not true. In my case, ECAS said "Medical results have been received" the same exact day I had my AOR. Two days later, I've been able to link my application to my account and in my MyCIC it was "Review of medical results: Passed". For the record, 50 calendar days (or 35 working days) later I'm still waiting for my SA! Last check on Friday (3 days ago): my local VO didn't receive my application yet, for a simple reason: CPM-M is still working on the sponsorship eligibility (yet the medical results have passed).

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016 AOR2 ..........: 20-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
Son-of-A-Gun said:
Sorry to contradict you, but the part in red is not true. In my case, ECAS said "Medical results have been received" the same exact day I had my AOR. Two days later, I've been able to link my application to my account and in my MyCIC it was "Review of medical results: Passed". For the record, 50 calendar days (or 35 working days) later I'm still waiting for my SA! Last check on Friday (3 days ago): my local VO didn't receive my application yet, for a simple reason: CPM-M is still working on the sponsorship eligibility (yet the medical results have passed).
Thanks a lot guys for all your comments and information shared. Been trying to link my account (eCAS to MyCIC) many times and still no luck, it keeps on telling me to try again... How I wish I could see all the updates from myCIC for the latest status of our application. Why is it that eCAS is a little late?

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
r2rlanes said:
Thanks a lot guys for all your comments and information shared. Been trying to link my account (eCAS to MyCIC) many times and still no luck, it keeps on telling me to try again... How I wish I could see all the updates from myCIC for the latest status of our application. Why is it that eCAS is a little late?
Just wondering if you are putting "number of people in the application" as "2" and not "1"?

Oc.a.c.ve

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-09-2016 | AOR2 20-01-17
File Transfer...
SA: 03-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
OMYGOSH!! I just checked ECAS and my wife's side (principal applicant) says In Process now :D :D :D :D mine too, still no SA though. :O does that mean I'm approved? Is her application transferred? ommmggggggg I'm so excited!!! Wishing everybody good news as well, we're in this together guys

Son-of-A-Gun

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Oc.a.c.ve said:
OMYGOSH!! I just checked ECAS and my wife's side (principal applicant) says In Process now :D :D :D :D mine too, still no SA though. :O does that mean I'm approved? Is her application transferred? ommmggggggg I'm so excited!!! Wishing everybody good news as well, we're in this together guys
Congratulations!
yes, that means that you're approved!

There are still 30% of us (August applicants) still waiting for their SA. I hope we'll hear some good news soon!

BTW, it's surprising you got an update today since it's not a working day in Canada.

aylar10

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 (SA)
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
someone has played with the August spreadsheet and messed up the summary list. I am not sure what's the reasoning behind it but if you are not familiar with it, please do not touch it. There are other people who use this file too. A day doesn't go by that a formula has been deleted or messed up with. It takes an effort to maintain and we are all busy in our life. So please, help to minimize this effort.

BCgirl_inNL

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna -> changed to Ottawa!
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
AOR Received.
23-09-2016
File Transfer...
03-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! I'm off to make some pumpkin pie ;D
Hopefully next year we will all be able to celebrate with our loved ones in Canada!!

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
TORONTO134 said:
Just wondering if you are putting "number of people in the application" as "2" and not "1"?
I've tried both (1 & 2) with the same info and still no luck! :( Now, I need to wait 24hrs before I can try again. This so frustrating but I know I will get it right.. :)

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
BCgirl_inNL said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! I'm off to make some pumpkin pie ;D
Hopefully next year we will all be able to celebrate with our loved ones in Canada!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Looking forward to celebrate it too with our loved ones. We have the same timeline and this is the latest I got from eCAs, "Medical results has been received", no luck on myCIC yet, what about yours? :D :D :D

Son-of-A-Gun

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
BCgirl_inNL said:
Hey thank you! That's really sweet of you!

Son-of-A-Gun

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
r2rlanes said:
I've tried both (1 & 2) with the same info and still no luck! :( Now, I need to wait 24hrs before I can try again. This so frustrating but I know I will get it right.. :)
You don't have to wait 24 hours before trying again, just create multiple accounts and keep trying until you get it right.
That's what I did, I think I tried with 5 or 6 accounts (different usernames but same password and email address to remember them).

When the last combination worked, I remembered what I did for it to work, I deleted that account and recreated the same steps that worked with my first (regular) account.