09-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - PASSED
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23/01/2017 Sent: 24/01/2017 via Xpress Post
TORONTO134 said:
I am so worried guys :eek:, plz read the letter i am copy pasting down here and clarify what is it for? I received it in my (Sponsor) email. However, the letter is addressed to my husband(applicant). I am surprised why are they talking with him before updating me if I am approved as a sponsor or not :mad: I am so confused ??? Does it mean that I am approved? I don't see any status change online of any sort and didn't get SA :(

Page 1 has a foot note stating "Functionality for Sponsors does not exist at this time". :eek:

Dear _________________,
This is an automated system-generated letter to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Your
application has been assigned the unique file number indicated at the top of this letter. All your
correspondence with this office should refer to that unique file number.
This letter confirms that your Application for Permanent Residence as a member of the Family Class was
received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on 29/08/2016.
Link your Paper Application to Your Online Account!
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, Principal Applicants1, can create an
online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp)
Once linked, you will be able to:
 view application status information about your application,
 instantly receive correspondence from the processing office, online,
 submit scanned documents, should they be requested by IRCC, online.
To link your application to your account, we will ask you specific information about your application.
Your application type is: Family Class (Spouses)
Number of family members, including primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application.
Note on Passports
This paragraph caught my eye "...For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail."

It appears that you may be missing some docs and they want you to link your app so you can submit them. Just an opinion. I'd call to make sure so you don't miss any deadlines. Good luck.

Stevin

Feb 18, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - PASSED
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Stevin said:
This paragraph caught my eye "...For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail."

It appears that you may be missing some docs and they want you to link your app so you can submit them. Just an opinion. I'd call to make sure so you don't miss any deadlines. Good luck.
I checked my AOR & SA and neither of them stated as such.

Nasser558

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Hi Guys,

So I am able to see the application update in ECAS i believe if am not wrong if that what it is called. the Status is showing application Received

But was trying to link the application in MyCIC but no luck I have exceeded the number of attempts (5). Any idea guys??

Was trying to link with the Application Number and the UCI still did not pull out the application.

So my question is I am able to link application right away or I have to wait for few days? I received the AOR on 20 Sept 2016.

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
Nasser558 said:
Hi Guys,

So I am able to see the application update in ECAS i believe if am not wrong if that what it is called. the Status is showing application Received

But was trying to link the application in MyCIC but no luck I have exceeded the number of attempts (5). Any idea guys??

Was trying to link with the Application Number and the UCI still did not pull out the application.

So my question is I am able to link application right away or I have to wait for few days? I received the AOR on 20 Sept 2016.
You should be able to link your app, but with MyCIC it's somewhat difficult to guess what will work. I used Family Name, Given Name, Birthdate, "City, State", Country, skipped adding passport info, "City, Province" of planned residence, Marital status, and "1" for number of applicants. It took three days of different combinations to finally succeed.

Nasser558

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Omegabyte said:
You should be able to link your app, but with MyCIC it's somewhat difficult to guess what will work. I used Family Name, Given Name, Birthdate, "City, State", Country, skipped adding passport info, "City, Province" of planned residence, Marital status, and "1" for number of applicants. It took three days of different combinations to finally succeed.
Thanks for your reply, I will try again and see if it works like you said that you tried everything. I tried everything as well did not link at all.

Now I have to wait 24 hours and we get 5 attempts only.

Will update as soon as I get this.

Thanks again.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
As per my view this should be your AOR1. It says how to link and how to update documents if needed but it doesn't say that documents is required or missing. Advice you to call CIC
TORONTO134 said:
I am so worried guys :eek:, plz read the letter i am copy pasting down here and clarify what is it for? I received it in my (Sponsor) email. However, the letter is addressed to my husband(applicant). I am surprised why are they talking with him before updating me if I am approved as a sponsor or not :mad: I am so confused ??? Does it mean that I am approved? I don't see any status change online of any sort and didn't get SA :(

Page 1 has a foot note stating "Functionality for Sponsors does not exist at this time". :eek:

Dear _________________,
This is an automated system-generated letter to acknowledge the receipt of your application. Your
application has been assigned the unique file number indicated at the top of this letter. All your
correspondence with this office should refer to that unique file number.
This letter confirms that your Application for Permanent Residence as a member of the Family Class was
received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on 29/08/2016.
Link your Paper Application to Your Online Account!
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, Principal Applicants1, can create an
online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp)
Once linked, you will be able to:
 view application status information about your application,
 instantly receive correspondence from the processing office, online,
 submit scanned documents, should they be requested by IRCC, online.
To link your application to your account, we will ask you specific information about your application.
Your application type is: Family Class (Spouses)
Number of family members, including primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application.
Note on Passports
To avoid delays in the processing of your application related to your passport, please ensure that the passport
with which you intend to travel has a validity period of at least one (1) year. If the passport is set to expire within the next 12 months, you should apply for a new passport now as a visa will not be issued on an expired,
or close to expiring passport.

Now there is no UCI Number for him. The application number is the same. We successfully linked the same application to his email account. I understood wat they meant in the letter. BUt wondering why am i not issued SA?

Stevin

Feb 18, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - PASSED
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Shmak2017 said:
As per my view this should be your AOR1. It says how to link and how to update documents if needed but it doesn't say that documents is required or missing. Advice you to call CIC
Actually further into the body of the letter it does say that there appears to be missing docs (pretty sure)

It states: "...For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail..."

dyanaralaconsay

Jun 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
A day after I received AOR, I finally able to link my application on ECAS! They say "We started processing your application on XXXX" :)

lirabells

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
[AOR2] 20-09-2016
File Transfer...
[SA] 13-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-11-2016 (not received) / 13-12-2016 (resent)
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2016
dyanaralaconsay said:
A day after I received AOR, I finally able to link my application on ECAS! They say "We started processing your application on XXXX" :)
There you go! Congrats! 8)

rio2016

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 08 2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
My application on ECAS says "We started processing your application on Sep 19". However just today, 21st, it begins to say "in process".

No luck to link my application. Last Saturday I logged a "technical difficult" to my account. Haven't heard anything yet.

::) ::) ::)

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
When ur application was delivered at CPC
rio2016 said:
My application on ECAS says "We started processing your application on Sep 19". However just today, 21st, it begins to say "in process".

No luck to link my application. Last Saturday I logged a "technical difficult" to my account. Haven't heard anything yet.

::) ::) ::)

rio2016

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 08 2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
August 11.

Found below somewhere else. It worked for me, pls note # 3 and # 6. Application is now LINKED to my cic account. What a pain! :eek: :eek: 8)

~~
1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application. I am sponsoring my husband, no dependents.

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Thank you for replying guys. I read everything and appreciate the response :)

As i received AOR1 already thn its definitely nt AOR1. Its not SA i guess bcz it doesn't state anything about my eligibility. :mad: Nobody commented on the sentence "functionality for sponsors does not exist at this time". I didn't understand tht!

This letter is addressing the Applicant and mentions that his documents are missing n passport expiring soon. His expires end of Feb 2017. Infact the entire email and letter does not mention my name or anything related to sponsor anywhere.

I will call CIC today. I hv a feeling that thy hv paused the processing bcz applicant's documents r missing:( I thot thy'll process my side of application and send an SA and later the visa office will contact applicant about missing documents.
I think thy just sent it to create more confusion......lol ;D

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
rio2016 said:
August 11.

Found below somewhere else. It worked for me, pls note # 3 and # 6. Application is now LINKED to my cic account. What a pain! :eek: :eek: 8)

~~
1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application. I am sponsoring my husband, no dependents.
Good For You, Congratulations

Fatima786

Aug 14, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
Omegabyte said:
Hi Omegabyte.

Have you got your Aor1?