12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Luckyman said:
Just wanted to post a little encouragement for those that haven't received sponsor approval yet.....

While it does appear that you've been missed, keep in mind that the entire process is based on your application received date. I've scoured this forum for statistical analysis, and what I've come up with is the vast majority of visa offices base their processing on this date...so for example, my application in e-cas says application date of Aug. 15, and not when VO received the file.

So those that are anticipated their sponsor approval for Aug, 13, and 10, your application will reflect that, and the VO will process accordingly.

Mind you that doesn't help my situation because of my original application return with no file or UCI number, I'm pretty sure it will help those waiting for approval.

So hang in there, it will come, time will pass and you'll be together again.

Cheers! :)
i hope its true..

but i am worried because of two reason..
1. me and my kid want to be with my hubby as soon as we can.
2. if they have missplaced those 2 days mail then what should i do because it has all my original documents ( educational , marriage certificate) and getting all those docments again is not easy.

linh14

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
MRS SAM said:
i hope its true..

but i am worried because of two reason..
1. me and my kid want to be with my hubby as soon as we can.
2. if they have missplaced those 2 days mail then what should i do because it has all my original documents ( educational , marriage certificate) and getting all those docments again is not easy.
why would u sent original documents ( educational , marriage certificate)?? certified copies arent good enough?

I wonder a question regarding Quebec.., we sent the request to MICC, do u know how they process the Certificate selection du Quebec? how does MICC notify that the CSQ is accepted?

Linh

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
linh14 said:
why would u sent original documents ( educational , marriage certificate)?? certified copies arent good enough?

I wonder a question regarding Quebec.., we sent the request to MICC, do u know how they process the Certificate selection du Quebec? how does MICC notify that the CSQ is accepted?

Linh
yes from asia they ask for orignal and according to my info from sep 2012 they are asking every one for orignal documents

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
You guys are jumping to extreme conclusions. My application got to the CIC either on the 10th, or the 13th, I don't know which for sure because Canada Post lost track of my package. I'm pretty sure it ended up getting there on the 13th though. I doubt someone going on vacation for a weekend would result in two days of applications being misplaced, with the number of apps they receive on a daily basis it would be impossible to hide someone just throwing them all out or whatever.

Your original documents will be fine. We all need to remember that we are still well under the current 69-70 day wait time that's listed, and much of July has yet to be finished and those people have waited over 70 days. You can't feel skipped or forgotten because all of the people who have gotten AORs and approvals for August are literally just lucky people. We're just not lucky, that's all. No reason to freak out and stress over something that is most likely just a coincidence. I bet there are hundreds of people who's apps got there on the 13th who have their AORs or even approvals already.

Try to relax, stop checking your ecas and the spreadsheets and this website everyday, get a hobby, go out and enjoy life. Your turn will come, just be patient and stay positive. =)

kyc221

Feb 20, 2012
Santiago, Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Santiago, Chile
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013
Shylox said:
You guys are jumping to extreme conclusions. My application got to the CIC either on the 10th, or the 13th, I don't know which for sure because Canada Post lost track of my package. I'm pretty sure it ended up getting there on the 13th though. I doubt someone going on vacation for a weekend would result in two days of applications being misplaced, with the number of apps they receive on a daily basis it would be impossible to hide someone just throwing them all out or whatever.

Your original documents will be fine. We all need to remember that we are still well under the current 69-70 day wait time that's listed, and much of July has yet to be finished and those people have waited over 70 days. You can't feel skipped or forgotten because all of the people who have gotten AORs and approvals for August are literally just lucky people. We're just not lucky, that's all. No reason to freak out and stress over something that is most likely just a coincidence. I bet there are hundreds of people who's apps got there on the 13th who have their AORs or even approvals already.

Try to relax, stop checking your ecas and the spreadsheets and this website everyday, get a hobby, go out and enjoy life. Your turn will come, just be patient and stay positive. =)
Very true, thanks for that!

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
kyc221 said:
Very true, thanks for that!
Just trying to keep it real, ya know? hahaha

But seriously, think of it as a good thing that everyone else got their approvals early, now they're out of our way ;-)

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
I received AOR on Saturday, Sept. 29th. I still haven't received sponsor approval... could this mean my package is being returned to me for missing something? Have there been cases in the past where people have gotten AOR (from Mississauga) and then had packages returned before getting sponsor approval?

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
tink23 said:
I received AOR on Saturday, Sept. 29th. I still haven't received sponsor approval... could this mean my package is being returned to me for missing something? Have there been cases in the past where people have gotten AOR (from Mississauga) and then had packages returned before getting sponsor approval?
It's been less than a week since you got AOR, approval can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks or more. Don't jump to conclusions just yet, its only been a few days =)

Stay positive, your approval will be here very soon!

linh14

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
tink23 said:
yea. sadly, we did get the returned package for the 1st attempt. becaues our documents were out of date. hehehe. but dont worry, you will get the approval soon.

I guess applications from Quebec have longer leap time btw AOR and sponsor approval. mine was almost 2 weeks. so if your or ur spouse from Quebec, u need more patient. hehe

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Shylox said:
It's been less than a week since you got AOR, approval can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks or more. Don't jump to conclusions just yet, its only been a few days =)

Shylox said:

I know. Trying to remain patient. I really have to work on it because generally, the second stage in Santo Domingo is a long one with very little communication from the visa office..... eeeeep! But u know how it is... Hopefully the approval will be coming by the mail, and that's why it's taking a few extra days.

I also have a question, if anyone knows.... When is it standard for "Medicals received" to come up on the ecas processing? Is this often something that is put in by the actual visa office abroad, so not until the application has been sent to the visa office??? Thanks for any insight. (There's no "medicals received" yet for us or anything, but I do feel anxious about the medicals as I'm not sure if there was something my husband was going to have to re-do, which seems somewhat common for that medical office, unfortunately.)

muchacha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala.. now Mexico?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
16-12-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2012
MissDominica said:
Awe, thanks for the kind words Luckyman! I hope that is true :)

I am just so concerned about why those 2 days appear to be missing... like did someone important go on vacation for a long weekend (Fri the 10th to Mon the 13th) and the packages delivered during those days got chucked into a bin somewhere, never to be seen again?
Ugh how strange and unfair!

I just wanted to add that it seems like only Aug 13th is affected, not Aug. 10th. CIC says my application was rec'd on Aug. 10th, even though tracking said Aug. 9th.. other people have noticed this one day shift as well. Seems like those from Aug 10 on the spreadsheet got "shifted" to Aug 13. Maybe they choose one day and go through them more in-depth, like quality control or something?

In any case stay positive. All of the Aug. 13ers are definitely racking up some good karma.

muchacha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala.. now Mexico?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
16-12-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2012
tink23 said:
I also have a question, if anyone knows.... When is it standard for "Medicals received" to come up on the ecas processing? Is this often something that is put in by the actual visa office abroad, so not until the application has been sent to the visa office??? Thanks for any insight. (There's no "medicals received" yet for us or anything, but I do feel anxious about the medicals as I'm not sure if there was something my husband was going to have to re-do, which seems somewhat common for that medical office, unfortunately.)
I'm wondering the same thing... "medicals received" showed up for us about 10 days after sponsorship approval.

heart2heart

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-7-2012
File Transfer...
1-10-2012
Med's Done....
1-22-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Praying Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon
muchacha said:
I'm wondering the same thing... "medicals received" showed up for us about 10 days after sponsorship approval.
I'm also wondering the same time " we have medicals received " for 28 days now after approval.

quietloud

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Just received the Sponsorship approved letter. As some of you might recall, we used two old forms, both of which were updated 07-2012, but seems like they accepted them anyway!