Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
CharlizeRai said:
When I had a package returned, it was returned with Canada Post. However, my package was pretty small, probably about a pound or so.
Mine was almost 5 pounds, but even that's not expensive to send with Canada Post. I have no idea, I'll see in the morning.

Thanks for the input though! =)

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Shylox said:
Thank you for the hopeful comments, I can't imagine it being anything other than the medical paper or like you mentioned a missing signature. We went over the forms and the checklist a million times and everything was there.

I'm calmed down now, just focusing on the positive that it could be something easily fixed, but I guess I'll be a September applicant now :(
well if you have a letter with those two numbers you can still be an august app :D

I am glad you feel a little calmer and I hope you can get some sleep tonite. I will be waiting to hear how you make out!!

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
KJG said:
well if you have a letter with those two numbers you can still be an august app :D

I am glad you feel a little calmer and I hope you can get some sleep tonite. I will be waiting to hear how you make out!!
This is true! =) Thanks, I'll do my best! I'll be sure to update here once I figure out whats going on.

kyc221

Feb 20, 2012
Santiago, Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Santiago, Chile
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013
Shylox said:
This is true! =) Thanks, I'll do my best! I'll be sure to update here once I figure out whats going on.
I hope it's nothing major! I'll be waiting for news from you as well. Best of luck ;)

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
Okay guys I'm officially the biggest idiot in this thread. I was right, I haven't ordered anything from Ontario, but my wife did redeem some credit card reward points for some random crap and after logging into that I confirmed that it was indeed that random crap.

Ugh, I'm so happy it wasn't my app, but I feel like such a huge dummy for jumping to conclusions. :( Sorry to cause such a scene in here guys, back to normal! haha

Thank you again to all of you who were being supportive =) <3

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
Shylox said:
Okay guys I'm officially the biggest idiot in this thread. I was right, I haven't ordered anything from Ontario, but my wife did redeem some credit card reward points for some random crap and after logging into that I confirmed that it was indeed that random crap.

Ugh, I'm so happy it wasn't my app, but I feel like such a huge dummy for jumping to conclusions. :( Sorry to cause such a scene in here guys, back to normal! haha

LOL. I hope she bought something that was worth the stress! Glad to hear it's not your application.

Remrov

May 16, 2012
And @KJG,

Thank you!!
Happy to hear that it's not a problem that we send the forms to Quebec on the 19th. I wish we could do it sooner, but we have most of it done already anyway. We just have to look it over to make sure everything is signed and then it can be send. My boyfriend wants me to be there when we look it over.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - &quot;In Process&quot; on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
I just spoke to one of the call center reps at CPC- Mississauga. I was inquiring about my application which was filed on the 8th of August. I honestly think that these call reps dont know anything because from what she told me, nothing makes sense to me now and I am extremely confused. I asked her if my file had been opened and she told me that they wouldnt open it until atleast 2 and a half months later and that they were just working on files received by June 28th. I told her about the many people that were receiving their AOR's in as little is 30 or even 27 days that have filed in August as I've seen many accounts of that happening these past few days. She clearly told me that I was mistaken and there is no chance of that happening and that I was mistaken. So that would mean that everyone on this forum who has recently gotten an AOR is lying or that rep doesn't know anything. I've settled on NOT contacting Mississauga until I have my AOR now, because I only get more confused and more worried....................

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Shylox said:

hahahaha.....I went to bed to early and am only seeing this now......I am very happy for you....but honestly it is totally understandable why you jumped to your conclusions.......... ;D ;D ;D

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
munchkin80 said:
I just spoke to one of the call center reps at CPC- Mississauga. I was inquiring about my application which was filed on the 8th of August. I honestly think that these call reps dont know anything because from what she told me, nothing makes sense to me now and I am extremely confused. I asked her if my file had been opened and she told me that they wouldnt open it until atleast 2 and a half months later and that they were just working on files received by June 28th. I told her about the many people that were receiving their AOR's in as little is 30 or even 27 days that have filed in August as I've seen many accounts of that happening these past few days. She clearly told me that I was mistaken and there is no chance of that happening and that I was mistaken. So that would mean that everyone on this forum who has recently gotten an AOR is lying or that rep doesn't know anything. I've settled on NOT contacting Mississauga until I have my AOR now, because I only get more confused and more worried....................
munchkin80.....they definitely will not do anything for you yet.....the call centre agents go by the website timelines and until your app is past the day that is posted you will not get much help........many call centre agents have no idea what actually is going on and is only going to repeat what is on the website......with your app just over 30 days they will not do much to help you, I am sorry.......give it a few more weeks....yes some have got their's for August but June is not done yet and majority of July is just starting so be a little more patient........ :)

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
munchkin80 said:
Oh wow, yeah, that was very premature still. The website says 66 days so until now, we should let them do their jobs even though they suck! lol

CharlizeRai

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-04-2012
Interview........
WAIVED :)
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
6-02-2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 9 :)
munchkin80 said:
I don't think the call reps have much access to anything 'inside' unless it is in the computer. And in theory, she is right. There is a 66 day processing time, so if you applied August 8, in theory you should hear in October. I don't think they are very systematic though.

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Unless you have a very specific case enquiry or you have waited longer than the processing times there is no point in calling CIC. They only have operators who can use a computer to look at your file and see if any notes are posted there. Calling to get an update on an application that was sent in August which obviously falls well short of the 66 days is wasting your time and your phone bill.

If you have something very specific regarding proofs, documents, medicals or PCC then you can try calling but usually they only leave a note in your file (the computer the call agent is using). It is like trying to get blood from a stone from them but CIC are the ultimate in torture and at the school of CIC you will learn patience one way or another :D