+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
who still waiting to hear to get approved from aug 4th i had a problem with mine though i got it spent back to me cuz i fogot the 0008 stupid error but they got it back friday should i hear something soon

Beast

Oct 29, 2011
Hi Ayad,

I submitted Aug 2 too and they received my application Aug 4.

But I still have no news .. and not even in the system ...

I'm so worried right now ... I don't know where is my application and what is happening with it ...

Its so depressing right now ...

sanika

Oct 14, 2010
hi guys

My husband sent our application on aug the 3rd, and we haven't heard noth from them yet, we aren't in the system either. We called them, the agent said it was processing but until now, nothing.
I'm a bit worried because the application form I filled out wasn't the new form at the time we sent the app. Is it a problem? And also my police paper was done over3months before we sent the app.thanks

smokijoe

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PoS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
01-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not needed
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2012
LANDED..........
12/06/2012
Sanika

The new application came into effect late July, but they will still accept the old one until March (i think) next year, so not to worry about the form.

You may have to redo the police check tho.

Beast

Oct 29, 2011
Hi Sanika,

We have the same situation. We have also used the old form because we are almost done filling up the applications and then they changed everything.

But when I called CIC, they said that it is still ok to use the old one.

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
i feel you all its sucks ive been depressed stressed and so on just like all of you.. my application when i put my id client number onlie it says med recieved and then they sent my application back to me but now its back with them i fixed the erros and so on but it really sucks being away from someone you love and it take so god dam long not fair

easykiwi

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
New Zealand
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-12-2011
File Transfer...
08-11-2011
Med's Done....
11-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-02-2012
Beast said:
Hi Ayad,

I submitted Aug 2 too and they received my application Aug 4.

But I still have no news .. and not even in the system ...

I'm so worried right now ... I don't know where is my application and what is happening with it ...

Its so depressing right now ...
Hi Beast,

I can't remember if you mentioned it, I think you said you've tried calling and they can't find your application, but have you tried logging on to eCas with your receipt number as well? Lot's of people seem to getting told that a letter or email was sent showing they've been approved but haven't received anything, and I think the call centre often don't see anything on their computers until a decision has been made on the first stage. It also seems not all agents are equally useful, some people who call seem to get told there's nothing, or no news and then an hour or 2 later they get an email or can log into ecas. Lot's of varied experiences. I just read of someone who had been waiting at least 90 days and heard nothing despite trying to call and log in, and finally spoke to someone in the call centre today and was told their sponsorship was approved and application was already at their VO!

Don't give up, keep trying to contact CIC and trying to log in to ecas. If you have advice from postal service/courier showing it was succesfully delivered I'm sure it will be ok, sometimes things just a take a little longer especially it seems with CIC, despite however much we wish it weren't the case.

Beast

Oct 29, 2011
Hi EasyKiwi,

Thank you for your support ... its really nice to get support from people hear in the forum ...

It gives you strength and keeps your hopes alive ...

Yes, I have been calling a lot and every time I spoke to an agent .. i got nothing ... they are saying that they can't see my application in the system ...

I also check the ecas daily .. but there is also nothing in the ecas ...

I really hope that I can get some answers soon or at least an indication that my application is in CPC-M.

Thank you again Easykiwi.

Cheers!

pandapenda

Sep 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
17-02-2012
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Interview........
None - 2 years of travel history
Passport Req..
8-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-14-2012
Beast don't worry. Read this person's similar situation

i-sent-my-spon-appl-90-dys-ago-to-canada-there-no-trace-of-it-plz-help (topic title)

at the same time can your local MP be of any help at this stage. Try calling your MP's office and getting them involved. No harm in being cautious

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
For those of you who were way ahead of us who recently got approved, and who are still awaiting a decision:

Did you folks check your spam folder cos an email might have been sent out.

Is there any unique scenario pertaining to your guys' application, like maybe a 2nd marriage, unemployment (sponsor) etc??

essex0227

Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2011
File Transfer...
12th October 2011
Med's Request
Received 17th October 2011
Med's Done....
2nd August 2011
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
18th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th December 2011
LANDED..........
14th June 2012
Can everyone please look at the sheet of the bottom of this post.
If your not on the sheet can you please leave your info so i can add you, i need the day you sent your application, when it arrived and what Visa office you are using, and if and when you were approved.
Thank you guys :)
Congrats to all those that have been approved and im sure the others will hear very soon :)

sanika

Oct 14, 2010
thank you Beast and Smokijoe

Glad to know the old form is still ok to use, but I'm hoping they don't send the app back to us due to the police check paper expired,because my med paper expires at the end of nov.