+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

At Last ...Passport request Letter..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Sorry to disapoint you girls...But I don't know how to dance dabkeh...:))
Thank you all really, in your posts I felt that my mom and dad are congratulating me again...
yalla who's next...?? Marlena your prediction so far become true with me and Rasha , so yalla what are your prediction , who is next...

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Yes Marlena , both mine and azadi and that women son letter are the same, different name of course.
I guess this is their last chance to make us scared to the last moment...they are bad...:))

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
You know at the point were you aare nothing will scare me anymore I would be in process of start packing lol!!!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARLENA said:
You know at the point were you aare nothing will scare me anymore I would be in process of start packing lol!!!
Packing would be a fun part that everyone is looking forward to (certainly after we got the visa)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Personally it will take me forever to pack my things especially as PR person you will have so many things to do and you have to say good bye to everyone and I know from my past experience it takes forever to be able to achieve it all. I better prepare myself in advance than keeping it to the last minute.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
well actually Marlena, I made a list since about 2 weeks for all the things I need to do, I prepared the list of goods, took picture of my jewerly with price, start preparing my parent that soon I will be going, most important, teached my dad (80 years old) to use Skype...now I see that it was good to be optimistic then and prepare all these stuff...so It will be kind of easy, beside saying goodbye to my parent and friends...But , as I always say: no full package in life

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Actuly Boncuk I wanted to post my time line in my signature..but...I am shy saying this...didn't know from where??? ..:)))

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Hey.. you go to Profile up at the top.. and click in Forum Profile Information on the left and then scroll down and you will see Signature: You can add it there :) and dont be shy :)) took me awhile to find it this forum is very different then the one's I am used to :))

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boncuk said:
nguyentu.. you always have to have the last word or what? lol you need to chill and take your own advice. :) and Rasha is not a dude or a man :) She was just giving constructive advice for ppl to look in relevant threads. Things DO get too repetitive.. ie same questions being asked over and over again .. Anyway I think Rorita should include her Damascus timeline to her signature once she has the visa in hand :)) forget about Buffalo they arent worth the space lol
Time line on her signature would be a good idea! BTW, did know Rash was a female at all.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
aha!!!

rorita didnt i tell u dont worry ow ull get it 100%?? look the immigration are fair and iam sure all true couples will get it.

i wrote the list of things to bring with em to canada and actally started buying loads of gifts for my wife! ow layke ill PM u all the documents u shud need in canada. 3ande khibra bi shu lazem takhdi ma3ik kaman:p

ummm about the "please note this does not gurantee a visa will be issued" is a STANDARD
every single person who got a passport request letter had the same thing written!

hope u had the photos specs correct, and yes its true only on wednsdays they give the visas, its written in the letter on the 2nd page.
zaher ya ana mdaye3 ya the person at DHL DT daya3ni coz he told me 86$ to send and 86$ to bring the passport back, maybe coz i have a diff nationality i dunno!

ow u could have sent it to the embassy in beirut they will be the "DHL" for u i told u they dont issue the visa but they send it to damascus.

2moro am gonna go deliver my passport.wish me luck!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey boujasim, yes you were right...
I am really happy for you, and wish you all the luck tomorrow. I will really appreciate if you send me list of document I need in Canada, I prepared as much as I know. How did you made the list, I made an excel sheet and spread it Into: Description-category-Model-serial-CND$, (found list on the internet) and I was thinking if I fill up the B4 form to save time with the custom, I sent the same list to my husband to fill it with our stuff in USA, and the border officer was very happy with it, didn't even open any box..
So it is correct, they only stamp the passport on Wednesday..yes I send them 2 pics 35mm X 45mm white background.
About sending the passport to Beirut, well I preferred that my passport won't have lot of stops in his way..:)) I even didn't leave it for the amin 3am, I personally give it to DHL office.
This long process made me very suspicious.

azadi

Feb 19, 2008
OH my God, so many happy people in this forum today :)

Congratulations boujasim and rorita :) I'm so happy for you guys!!!

My husband dropped off his passport on Sunday and he picked it up today (Monday) with his visa and I booked his flight and he's comign to Toronto 2morrow!!

I had the busiest weekend with so many guests at our house and now i'm having the busiest day at work ....but, i can handle this kind of stress!!

Rorita your posts almost made me cry but I think I need a few hours to process everything :) I feel a little shocked that it's happening so fast :)

Congrats Boujasim! Toronto is so much better than Ottawa !!! High Park is an awesome part of the city...

Good luck with the passport pick up -- it's easy no problems!

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
Congratulations rorita!!! :D

My heart was working overtime for a week after the PPR, I'm guessing you're still all excited as well. Hehe. It's nice to finally get to that light at the very end of the tunnel, isn't it?
Hope you get your passport back soon and the landing goes well. Good luck! ^^

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Azadi...a Huge congratulation for you, I am really happy for you and your husband, after all that you have been thru, Thank God...
That is good that they have stamped his passport today, even that lot of people say that they only stamp the passport on wednesday...
I hope that me and Boujasim will get our passport stampped as well this week..
Azadi, I will be landing in Toronto, and I am going to spend few days with my husband in Niagara falls...any suggestion or advice for nice places?
By the way, if I may ask, witch airline he will use, today I contacted lufthanza, they say it will cost about 1135 $ one way.
Realy realy happy today, hopefuly all the best for the rest to hear good news soon..