+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
@bimale4bipeople what is it that you do in Canada? As in what's your profession?

P.S. You can DM in case it's something you don't want to answer on a public forum, and ignore if it's something that you don't want to answer at all

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018
Hi yours timeline is almost similar to mine. Except dependent, crs, country res, noc
I travelled to Dubai for 2 days during an extended international layover but failed to put that in a travel history as it somehow skipped my mind (while filling the online form) due to my many travels abroad. Do you guys think this may cause the file to go in security screening and delay my file or PPR?
Is it suggested to contact CIC and let them know or wait for them to come back if they have any questions regarding the same. Thoughts, suggestions?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I traveled to Dubai for 2 days during an extended international layover but failed to put that in a travel history as it somehow skipped my mind due to my many travels abroad. Do you guys think this may a cause the file to go in security screening and delay my file or PPR?
If you think you have missed it Michelle, you can always send in the updated one...

If you need to send documents that we did not ask for (for example, an updated Travel History form), go to our Web form and follow the instructions.

Reactions: michelletoronto2018

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
I travelled to Dubai for 2 days during an extended international layover but failed to put that in a travel history as it somehow skipped my mind (while filling the online form) due to my many travels abroad. Do you guys think this may cause the file to go in security screening and delay my file or PPR?
Is it suggested to contact CIC and let them know or wait for them to come back if they have any questions regarding the same. Thoughts, suggestions?
I would suggest u to send them an update with a LoE ... in order to skip unnecessary delays ..

Reactions: michelletoronto2018

das3646

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi all, is there anyone applied from UAE as my application is stuck at IP1 from mid-April and as per Immitracker nearly all April AOR UAE-Residence application are at IP1.

Does country of residence places a role in fastening the process ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi all, is there anyone applied from UAE as my application is stuck at IP1 from mid-April and as per Immitracker nearly all April AOR UAE-Residence application are at IP1.

ADVO/LVO are supposed to be the slowest. So don’t be surprised

Last edited:

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks Buddy. Btw if possible can you please tell me which of the below mentioned task is done by local VO -

Eligibilty
Criminality
BGC
Local VO does BGC. Sometimes they flip bgc to Ottawa depends on what they want to know about you. Final decision could be made from Local VO or Ottawa. Most of time, local VO does bgc and makes final ppr decisions

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hello guys, my timeline is as follows:

FSWO Family of 3
AOR 24th April
MEP/IP1 2nd May
IP2 29th June

I find it weird to move to IP2 while I still didn't get the request to pay rprf as I didn't pay upfront, is this usual @legalfalcon ?? Please let me know if you are in the same situation. Thanks

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018

Same shit here, mate. I've got AOR April 13th and still no uptades since then. I'm gonna wait until June 13th and after that order GCMS notes.

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Guys, I got PPR on June 29th, 2018. Good luck to everyone.

CEC Inland
AOR:15th April, 2018
Medicals: May 02, 2018
PPR: June 29th, 2018
You've got PPR right after AOR with no BGC updates and other stuff? Congrats, btw. Good luck in Canada!