+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Every Monday starts with so much of anticipation but by Friday I start getting restless.
I hate to sound negative but I don't think there'll be much movement today. Another week has gone by.
Waiting is the only name of the game! How are you guys coping with the nerves?
For now I'm going to sip some green tea and meditate.
Football WC, and loads of food!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I think everyone who's waiting would be going thru the same thing... i got my RPRF request on 10th May or something... Uploaded the receipt the very next day...but still no update... Even the background check status is the same - application is being processed and we will inform you once we start the background check..

My agency told me not to call them... Said if they repeatedly call then sometimes the case officer may get upset and reject your file... Not sure if that's true... But not taking a chance none the less...

So there's no choice but to wait... Like someone said in the thread... Most probably April AOR will start seeing more movement in July/August... Hoping for that...
Dada, that's a whole load of BS. However, the best thing to do is remain calm and order GCMS notes (maybe a fortnight from now); I say fortnight cuz there has no been no action on my file since mid-May (when i paid my RPRF)

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018
Dada, that's a whole load of BS. However, the best thing to do is remain calm and order GCMS notes (maybe a fortnight from now); I say fortnight cuz there has no been no action on my file since mid-May (when i paid my RPRF)
Yup... That's the plan... I'll order the notes once I cross the 3 month timeline (since i read somewhere that currently most applications are being processed in 3-4 months)...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I think everyone who's waiting would be going thru the same thing... i got my RPRF request on 10th May or something... Uploaded the receipt the very next day...but still no update... Even the background check status is the same - application is being processed and we will inform you once we start the background check..

My agency told me not to call them... Said if they repeatedly call then sometimes the case officer may get upset and reject your file... Not sure if that's true... But not taking a chance none the less...

So there's no choice but to wait... Like someone said in the thread... Most probably April AOR will start seeing more movement in July/August... Hoping for that...
There are so many myths that have to be busted.

When you call IRCC call centre, it is a call centre like any other. The person answering your call is not your case officer, or an IRCC officer, but a call rep, who is trained to take and answer calls. They merely tell you what they see on the system, which is the status of your application, and can take notes to pin it to your application for the program assistant, analyst or the officer to see in some cases.

Calling IRCC is of not use at all.

What you actually need is GCMS notes if you want to figure out where your application is and what progress has been made on it.

How do GCMS notes look like see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/

Currently NDVO and other LVO are overwhelmed by student and tourist visas. You all will start seeing progress by the end of July and August, as that is when the student visa workload starts decreasing.

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018
There are so many myths that have to be busted.

When you call IRCC call centre, it is a call centre like any other. The person answering your call is not your case officer, or an IRCC officer, but a call rep, who is trained to take and answer calls. They merely tell you what they see on the system, which is the status of your application, and can take notes to pin it to your application for the program assistant, analyst or the officer to see in some cases.

Calling IRCC is of not use at all.

What you actually need is GCMS notes if you want to figure out where your application is and what progress has been made on it.

How do GCMS notes look like see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/gcms-notes-look-like-order/

Currently NDVO and other LVO are overwhelmed by student and tourist visas. You all will start seeing progress by the end of July and August, as that is when the student visa workload starts decreasing.
Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed... I hope we see some quick movement in July...

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Permanent residence application fee :$550
RPRF fee:$490

I have paid RPRF upfront thts why
I said you would know because you have wide knowledge about this process so i just guess you would know
I paid it upfront as well.... :)

Reactions: Neha255

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The wait is killing. I had planned to order notes next week but just could not wait any more and put my order through now.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Last edited:

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Every Monday starts with so much of anticipation but by Friday I start getting restless.
I hate to sound negative but I don't think there'll be much movement today. Another week has gone by.
Waiting is the only name of the game! How are you guys coping with the nerves?
For now I'm going to sip some green tea and meditate.
How? I waited over 6 months for the OINP to open before I got my additional 600pts.

That’s why I said kids in here have zero patience and no clue how lucky they are.

Reactions: Neha255

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Seems like you got me mixed up with @xibalban mate ;) I met him personally and he is happily married to @iamxty. They are together in Toronto now ;)
ohh, lol. I got the @iamxty marrying someone bit mixed up. Maybe cuz all 3 of yous are Nepalis?

P.S. Who says waiting is bad? The right forum, the right moment, the right match - PPR could be English abbreviation for the Hindi word P...P...Pyaar!