Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Can I ask you some questions? Does CIC process application base on stream and Core CRS point Ranking (without point of nomination)? It means that higher CRS point without nomination point is given a priority then lower? Right or wrong?
CRS score gives no priority for time processing. I've got 497 (if I re-apply for ITA I can have 522 at this moment) and my case has no updates since AOR April 13th.

Reactions: Paul_Nguyen

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
I don't think so. We would've seen a clear trend if that was true.
However if any conclusions may be drawn, we could say that the PR applications of individuals of other nataionalities residing in the US get processed much faster, in some cases they've received PPR in 20 days or even less.
also the trend shows very less numbers of PNP getting their PPR :(.
Waiting has no other alternative ....

Reactions: Paul_Nguyen

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody ; thanks a lot for your help; please I have another questions:
1- Should I add my work permit to the job offer or no; note that the employer is the same; NOC is the same; but the title is different (my emplyer had changed my title) ; I ve a contrat of 4 years; I already worked 1year
2- in the list of required documents ; they didn't ask for my test language and nomination ; where should I add that; or I don't to do.
3- for the funds ; since I ve a job offer ; I had to put my pay stub; bank account...etc: can I add the bank statement of my spouse since we have also shared one.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Can I ask you some questions? Does CIC process application base on stream and Core CRS point Ranking (without point of nomination)? It means that higher CRS point without nomination point is given a priority then lower? Right or wrong?
We ruled out the theory about CRS points and stream much earlier in this thread.
e.g. for the tracker you may have seen some applicants getting the PPR in a mere 20 days or so, perhaps they may not have had much travel history, e.g. if you are an Indian Citizen residing in US but have travelled only between India and US, you will have to mention any travel history as such because India is considered your home country and US is considered you country of residnce, that’s one example.

The other example is (just imho) will be a FBI PCC which is considered by authorities to more comprehensive than others would allow the case officer to complete the application in minimum amount of time possible...

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Every Monday starts with so much of anticipation but by Friday I start getting restless.
I hate to sound negative but I don't think there'll be much movement today. Another week has gone by.
Waiting is the only name of the game! How are you guys coping with the nerves?
For now I'm going to sip some green tea and meditate.

Reactions: write2rtd

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018
Every Monday starts with so much of anticipation but by Friday I start getting restless.
I hate to sound negative but I don't think there'll be much movement today. Another week has gone by.
Waiting is the only name of the game! How are you guys coping with the nerves?
For now I'm going to sip some green tea and meditate.
I think everyone who's waiting would be going thru the same thing... i got my RPRF request on 10th May or something... Uploaded the receipt the very next day...but still no update... Even the background check status is the same - application is being processed and we will inform you once we start the background check..

My agency told me not to call them... Said if they repeatedly call then sometimes the case officer may get upset and reject your file... Not sure if that's true... But not taking a chance none the less...

So there's no choice but to wait... Like someone said in the thread... Most probably April AOR will start seeing more movement in July/August... Hoping for that...

Reactions: Emmemm07