+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Please I ve another question, I live in Canada from 1 year. For the criminal record should I send only the one of my country or should I add the one of canada
I think u need not to add one for canada .. coz it’s mentioned on ircc in pcc section that provide pcc for all countries (other than canada) where u lived for6 months or more
But they r sending rcmp requests to few people .. so it would be good if u provide them right now with application so that there r no extra delays in processing

Reactions: Rakit

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
@Hsingh13 have you paid rprf?
Yes ... i paid it upfront
Firstly i got my file rejected ciz of some silly reason in march, that time i didnt paid it initially but
This time i paid it while submitted application... just I thought rprf may b the reason for rejecting.
I had to make new express entry file n again ITA n all that shit ... so I didn’t wanted to take any chances this time

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes ... i paid it upfront
Firstly i got my file rejected ciz of some silly reason in march, that time i didnt paid it initially but
This time i paid it while submitted application... just I thought rprf may b the reason for rejecting.
I had to make new express entry file n again ITA n all that shit ... so I didn’t wanted to take any chances this time
I am sure you will be fine this time and would get the PPR email soon.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Total waste of time. Personally I think those call agents make up shit in their head and tell you so you can get off the phone.
I'm Apr 10 AOR, been on IP2 since Apr 18th. I called CIC on June 10 exactly two months after AOR to find out progress. Agent told me eligibility has not started. That criminal background is ongoing for my spouse, not yet started for me. SS not started on either. I was worried that my file is just being ignored.
Two days letter I get ADR for my work experience and RPRF request lol.
If the agent was being accurate, how come CIC is already working on me to request work adr and even prompt RPRF?

I've paid and submitted adr as well, so back to waiting :p
Think what I do most on this forum and others like the Telegram group run by @legalfalcon is quietly read posts. Once you've read enough of these posts, you realise a few things such as call center agents are bleh, they aren't the best source of information. GCMS notes is the holy grail and you can't go wrong with getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com*

*This post ain't sponsored :D just takes out all the guess work. In my case, I could specifically see the application gathering dust after all the initial action. Will apply for a new set of notes (maybe) a month from now. It's just CAD10/INR500, so...

Reactions: tbn2k18