Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Jas-t said:
Hi good morning

Just quick question from seniors who received AOR from ndvo, do we need to provide PCC and landing fees proof even though we provide already before , when submit application.
You dont have to if u have already submitted but you can send it attaching to the email though.please try to post in one of the different threads that suits to your question and wait for someone to answer please dont spam all the threads thanks

bishankhn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016 AOR2
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
i will be calling day after tomorrow to get update on sponsor approval like the call center agent advised. hopefully some good news :S :)

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
called cic to find out why ecas not working totally forgot asking about it
the call centre agent said they will finalize my application by next week but my file under review and havent approved for sa yet.
she suggested me to call back next week
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
johnybegood said:
the call centre agent said they will finalize my application by next week but my file under review and havent approved for sa yet.
wow.. at least they told you it's next week.. great.. i have called 4 times; not a single time i was told the word "finalize"..

bishankhn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016 AOR2
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
johnybegood said:
i guess i will get the response if i called then. coz we have the same timeline. so should i even bother calling them? lol

FB_9192

May 21, 2016
Does anybody know if it's possible to contact the CIC call centre from outside Canada? Both my partner and I are living in Brazil, and when we try to call, it tells us that the call cannot be completed. I'm not sure though if it's because I'm calling from outside Canada, or because I'm using an internet connection to call....

It would be nice to talk to someone and get an update on the SA. We're at 48 days since receipt and I'm starting to worry :S

minniemouse

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
FB_9192 said:
Does anybody know if it's possible to contact the CIC call centre from outside Canada? Both my partner and I are living in Brazil, and when we try to call, it tells us that the call cannot be completed. I'm not sure though if it's because I'm calling from outside Canada, or because I'm using an internet connection to call....

It would be nice to talk to someone and get an update on the SA. We're at 48 days since receipt and I'm starting to worry :S
Hi there!
My husband and I are living in Brazil as well!!!
What's your timeline??

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
FB_9192 said:

Don't worry it is out of your hands anyway. If you got aor they will get to you. Can you access ecas? I don't believe you can contact cic on that number from outside the country.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
FB_9192 said:

this is from google, i have never called cic from outside of canada. hopefully this works.. "If you are calling from outside Canada, you should dial 613.944.4000 and enter 1-1-2 to be redirected to the CIC Call Centre."

you can use gmail.. they can call anywhere in North America free.

Crayon7

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
Sous02 said:
I think it only works in Canada. Not sure where you are.
That is stupid so basically if I am outside of Canada I ha e to wait until they do anything as I have no means of contacting them great!

Will be on holiday in Canada in 4 days so can call but what later?! I am annoyed

Crayon7

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
FB_9192 said:

We are both in Uk so same problem :/

drahkur

Jan 2, 2016
Officer said:
WELCOME TO APRIL 2016 SPOUSAL APPLICANTS FORUM: :D :D :D

All the applicants and sponsors can start this forum with understanding of outland spousal process;

1. SPONSOR expectation during the first step: ;D ;D ;D

a. AOR1 or Application package will be sent back for lack of important document
b. request for missing document or updated document - based on your spousal application
c. Medical, CIC payment, required application forms and Police report check
d. SA = Sponsor Approval email or letter
So the sponsor processing includes the police check for the sponsored person? Not sure I understand. Isn't the police check, medical etc a part of the sponsored person, not the sponsor?

What does determining my eligibility (sponsor) have to do with my husband's police check?

I only ask because we have a letter explaining we're waiting for the police check and that we will send it to them when we receive it. So does that mean they can't process the sponsor application until they do?

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
drahkur said:
So the sponsor processing includes the police check for the sponsored person? Not sure I understand. Isn't the police check, medical etc a part of the sponsored person, not the sponsor?

What does determining my eligibility (sponsor) have to do with my husband's police check?

I only ask because we have a letter explaining we're waiting for the police check and that we will send it to them when we receive it. So does that mean they can't process the sponsor application until they do?
You are right it is part of the applicants process. You should be okay as you sent a letter but this is CIC

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
drahkur said:

hi,
since the FBI checks are taking a long time to process right now, CIC is accepting applications without the report upfront. This will be requested down the road when the applicant's application is processing. Since the medical exam and the FBI check are for the APPLICANT, you are correct in assuming it has nothing to do with processing the sponsor's application, and will not delay sponsor approval.

Sous02 said:
You are right it is part of the applicants process. You should be okay as you sent a letter but this is CIC
CIC will not send back the package or delay sponsor processing because the package does not have the medical or police clearance. This is based on months and years of experience of people on this forum who have successfully been approved as a sponsor without these items being submitted upfront. These items have nothing to do with sponsor approval, and will be requested by the visa office down the road. however, not submitting upfront may delay the applicant processing.

drahkur

Jan 2, 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
hi,
since the FBI checks are taking a long time to process right now, CIC is accepting applications without the report upfront. This will be requested down the road when the applicant's application is processing. Since the medical exam and the FBI check are for the APPLICANT, you are correct in assuming it has nothing to do with processing the sponsor's application, and will not delay sponsor approval.

CIC will not send back the package or delay sponsor processing because the package does not have the medical or police clearance. This is based on months and years of experience of people on this forum who have successfully been approved as a sponsor without these items being submitted upfront. These items have nothing to do with sponsor approval, and will be requested by the visa office down the road. however, not submitting upfront may delay the applicant processing.
Awesome thank you.

Will they be able to process the applicants package without the police clearance? Or are they completely unable to process the rest of it until they have it? Like will the processing be significantly delayed until we receive the police check?