Nov.4,2013
Passport Req..
9/24/2014(email)...same day IP
VISA ISSUED...
10/13/2014
LANDED..........
Oct.20, 2014!
rhcohen2014 said:
koifish, this poster was not referring to your comments, they were referring to a poster who is complaining about the canadian governemnt, and talking about democracy. those comments certainly are NOT warranted. It's understandable that this is a frustrating process, and i know you know that more than any of us. However, this particular poster's application was submitted in April, which according to CIC, they have JUST started processing. There is a significant difference between venting frustrations about the system and bashing the government one is seeking permission to immigrate to. We have all heard of the tremendous issues and delays CIC encountered in March/April that caused a big backlog. This is all out of any of our control. To try to seek blame on canada's system, saying the officers need to work faster, not be lazy and to put the rights of foreigners before that of its own citizens is quite ignorant in my book! I recommend reviewing bishinta1's posts, and if you still feel those comments are warranted, i'm sorry to say we will have to agree to disagree on the matter. I'm pretty sure once you get that AOR and SA in your inbox, you will be singing a different tune.
So, someone who has been trying to immigrate to Canada for 4 years, who has probably dealt with countless setbacks and heartache, posts a few negative rants, which I took to be an act of frustration, not an attack (really just referring to his last post and his timeline), I didn't see anything worse than other stuff I've seen posted on here. It's quite possible he feels what I or other people feel at the moment. As a 3rd generation Canadian, I feel I do have a right to expect a better level of service from my government. I know I'm not the first to feel this way and most certainly won't be the last. If no one shares their thoughts and opinions in a negative manner, this forum would be run by the cic themselves. Based on his last post, i felt some of his remarks were warranted, such as he made valid points and we can't tell him he has not found some fraud cases gets processed and approved while genuine ones don't. The fact is, they are slow and smarter logic should be applied. I can't see any justifiable reason why these April applicants have to wait a whole extra month just because they applied one month later. Even if I had my SA, I have learned from being on this forum for a year, that, until your spouse is in your arms in Canada together, that is the point when we can offer the most helpful remarks and feedback about this process, immigration and the CIC based on each of our own personal experience. This is why I always read and value the senior posters here and take what they have to offer us with an open mind, knowing full well the long processing time I and my wife are about to endure.
As for someone attacking my country, who is trying to move here, I don't have much respect for and I salute you for pointing this out to me. I will quietly leave this thread and stick to ours.

Koifish76

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 (ECAS)
Doc's Request.
IMM5540 29-04-2014, Intent to return 18-08-2014, PCC 26-08-2014
File Transfer...
Same day as SA. 15-07-2014
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2013
Passport Req..
9/24/2014(email)...same day IP
VISA ISSUED...
10/13/2014
LANDED..........
Oct.20, 2014!
Just wanted to add that everyone is different and we are all experiencing a variety of emotions and one posters state of mind will most definitely be different than the next. ;) ;) ;) We all however have freedom of speech (minus racists, hurtful and discriminatory comments of course) and if we don't like it we have the choice to not read it and ignore.

Happy to see some AOR's and activity for you April applicants, hope it gets better from here on out.

schiswell

Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia (processed in Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2014
Doc's Request.
18-07-2014 (then revoked)
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
08-04-2014
Passport Req..
10-21-2014
Koifish76 said:
As for someone attacking my country, who is trying to move here, I don't have much respect for and I salute you for pointing this out to me. I will quietly leave this thread and stick to ours.
Thank you for leaving the thread... one negative person is enough without others jumping on board. Mentioning Sydney as my visa office the way you did was an irrelevant point and a low blow... you said people should not post hurtful comments or discrimatory comments etc.... I am still going through the process like everyone else and I too are delayed in moving forward for whatever the reason, but none of that has annoyed me as much as reading rants about the government for the country I want to be part of. This thread I understand is so we can each encourage one another through the process and use the timelines as a guide for each other.

A huge congratulations to those from April that have moved forward... that in itself is great encouragement for us all!! Super news JessNess... BAM is right!! And Dhaliwal Gagan your time will come... stay positive!!

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
SA Recieved: August 19th 2014
Med's Request
IN PROCESS: January 2nd 2015
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
JessNess said:
Uh on another note.... AOR THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!! Bammmmmmm!

CIC signed for my package on April 4th but the AOR lists April 7th. Whatever! About frickin time!
Congratulations on receiving AOR. I am still confused though. You are saying that cic recieved your package on April 4th. (Assuming that a person from cpc signed the package on 4th april which was sent from canada post.) What do you mean by "AOR lists 7th April" isn't that those people are working on applications recieved on 4th of april?

Would you update with your information regarding when you sent through canada post and when did they recieve?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
maulikinjal said:
Congratulations on receiving AOR. I am still confused though. You are saying that cic recieved your package on April 4th. (Assuming that a person from cpc signed the package on 4th april which was sent from canada post.) What do you mean by "AOR lists 7th April" isn't that those people are working on applications recieved on 4th of april?

Would you update with your information regarding when you sent through canada post and when did they recieve?
even though the package was delivered on april 4th, it does not mean the application was actually picked up, opened or put into rotation on the delivery date. no one knows how it really works there.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
schiswell said:
Thank you for leaving the thread... one negative person is enough without others jumping on board. Mentioning Sydney as my visa office the way you did was an irrelevant point and a low blow... you said people should not post hurtful comments or discrimatory comments etc.... I am still going through the process like everyone else and I too are delayed in moving forward for whatever the reason, but none of that has annoyed me as much as reading rants about the government for the country I want to be part of. This thread I understand is so we can each encourage one another through the process and use the timelines as a guide for each other.

A huge congratulations to those from April that have moved forward... that in itself is great encouragement for us all!! Super news JessNess... BAM is right!! And Dhaliwal Gagan your time will come... stay positive!!
there's really no need to get nasty. i'm sure if you had to deal with the same situation this poster has dealt with, you would be venting your emotions too.

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon, wish i cud fly right nw.
Guys plz stop arguments, m so much worried dat y dey hav nt snd me anything till nw 52 days nd dats more den enough.

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Dhaliwal gagan said:
Guys plz stop arguments, m so much worried dat y dey hav nt snd me anything till nw 52 days nd dats more den enough.
Its better to call cpc call center. Ask your husband no matter how long it takes on phone. Do not hang up. Stay on the line until a representative comes and ask about your file. It's clearly mentioed that if you haven't heard anything from them and the timeline passes away. Call center is the one which will give you all the informations. I wish you good luck gagan. And stay positive. I hope to hear a good news from you by the next week.

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
maulikinjal said:
Its better to call cpc call center. Ask your husband no matter how long it takes on phone. Do not hang up. Stay on the line until a representative comes and ask about your file. It's clearly mentioed that if you haven't heard anything from them and the timeline passes away. Call center is the one which will give you all the informations. I wish you good luck gagan. And stay positive. I hope to hear a good news from you by the next week.

Thanks a lot kinjal for ur kind advise, my husband vil try contacting dem once again. Seriously i hope to hear soon.

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
schiswell said:

OR
you can remove yourself from the forum and stop posting your negativity as no one wants to hear it!!
If you think this thread is your father's property, you may ask me to do so again.

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Koifish76 said:
So, someone who has been trying to immigrate to Canada for 4 years, who has probably dealt with countless setbacks and heartache, posts a few negative rants, which I took to be an act of frustration, not an attack (really just referring to his last post and his timeline), I didn't see anything worse than other stuff I've seen posted on here. It's quite possible he feels what I or other people feel at the moment. As a 3rd generation Canadian, I feel I do have a right to expect a better level of service from my government. I know I'm not the first to feel this way and most certainly won't be the last. If no one shares their thoughts and opinions in a negative manner, this forum would be run by the cic themselves. Based on his last post, i felt some of his remarks were warranted, such as he made valid points and we can't tell him he has not found some fraud cases gets processed and approved while genuine ones don't. The fact is, they are slow and smarter logic should be applied. I can't see any justifiable reason why these April applicants have to wait a whole extra month just because they applied one month later. Even if I had my SA, I have learned from being on this forum for a year, that, until your spouse is in your arms in Canada together, that is the point when we can offer the most helpful remarks and feedback about this process, immigration and the CIC based on each of our own personal experience. This is why I always read and value the senior posters here and take what they have to offer us with an open mind, knowing full well the long processing time I and my wife are about to endure.
If no one shares their thoughts and opinions in a negative manner, this forum would be run by the cic themselves. kudos!!! U at least know how one must suffer to wait for a single visa for more than 4 years!!

Canadianfairy

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/3/2014
AOR Received.
6/5/2014 & 16/5/2014
Med's Done....
13/3/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/9/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2014
LANDED..........
21/01/2015
I am pretty sure Koifish hasn't been waiting 4 years on their PR.. and more than likely not CIC's fault as to why they waited/had to wait 4 years to apply.. As for the comment about the Oz VO I took offense to that... Oz is a fast VO however we don't choose which office we want to use.. We have to use our closest VO. I am also sure CIC M is working as hard as possible to get through the back log.. we all have to be patient we all want to get to Canada but I am sure each and everyone applying knows ahead of time that there will be waiting and lots of it.

Kysorb

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2, 2014
AOR Received.
MAY 22, 2014
File Transfer...
MAY 26, 2014 <br>AOR2 Received: SEP 9, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SEP 24, 2014 <br>Decision Made: OCT 13, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
OCT 18, 2014
LANDED..........
NOV 10, 2014
Folks, I can guarantee one thing and that's bemoaning about the time its taking here will not make go any faster for you and will only rile you up or stress you out..

Pick up a hobby. Whittle big sticks into toothpicks, read a book, build a gazebo, get a puppy, volunteer at a church but for all of your own sake don't find ways to be angry on the internet.

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Kysorb said:
Folks, I can guarantee one thing and that's bemoaning about the time its taking here will not make go any faster for you and will only rile you up or stress you out..

Pick up a hobby. Whittle big sticks into toothpicks, read a book, build a gazebo, get a puppy, volunteer at a church but for all of your own sake don't find ways to be angry on the internet.
U r right m telling dem since yesterday to stop arguments, m so tensed 53 days nthing til nw.

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
bishista1 said:
If you think this thread is your father's property, you may ask me to do so again.
Hey if you got problem then deal with it. You have applied the same day as I have applied. I too want my wife with me as soon as possible. Be patient. They are working.

And guys why the hell are we responding to these kind of negative person. Responding to these kind of person tempts him to post negativity over and over again. Best thing don't reply to bishita1. We are here to share what's happening with our application and not creating any kind of outrageous comment.

Dude you can do whatever you feel like.