Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Dhaliwal gagan said:
Oh yeah, m waiting for my aor n sa so eagerly 51 days nw
Hi gagan. We are as much worried about u as u are. Since the time line as of now is 44 days, have you tried contacting cpc because yours is 51 days past? On the website its been mentioned somwhere that if its been longer than the amount of days provided you can contact cpc on a toll free number. You can find call center number in notes just after the inland application table in the below link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Since you are in india (that's what I am assuming) ask your husband to call the call center number.

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon, wish i cud fly right nw.
maulikinjal said:
Hi gagan. We are as much worried about u as u are. Since the time line as of now is 44 days, have you tried contacting cpc because yours is 51 days past? On the website its been mentioned somwhere that if its been longer than the amount of days provided you can contact cpc on a toll free number. You can find call center number in notes just after the inland application table in the below link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Since you are in india (that's what I am assuming) ask your husband to call the call center number.
Hi,
Yeah u r right m also worried, my husband tried contacting dem yesterday bt their lines were gng busy, i dnt knw y dey didnt take da cal, dey update da processing time evry Saturday, as last Saturday dey changed last updated on 14th April, 44 days working on applications received on 1 april. So assuming dis i think dey vil update tomorrow dat on which date's application dey r working on. Bt da thing is dat applicants till 2nd April received aor nd m 3rd April applicant mayb i hear smthing by tomorrow den. Evn m much worried nd dnt knw wht to do. Wait wait wait.... Bt hw much i hav to

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Is there democracy in Canada? If so, shouldn't public administrators be responsible with their PR and citizens? We all are waiting swift action by the CIC administration but they have not even touched a single file reached on April 3 by this week. This Canadian Govt seems not to have gone through the principle of responsible government in democracy. The statistics shows that there are very few applications in April as compared to that of March but CIC spent about 3 weeks for clearing the files received from March 28 to April 1. Is this fair? Is this responsible? We being the Asian expect prompt action from the Europeans and Americans (Canadians are of no exception) but they seem to handle our cases quite slowly and in more sluggish manner than we do. Down with red-tapism and procrastination inherent in the Canadian administration. Such tortoise motion makes us depress and form a negative attitude towards Canadian public service delivery system.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
bishista1 said:
Is there democracy in Canada? If so, shouldn't public administrators be responsible with their PR and citizens? We all are waiting swift action by the CIC administration but they have not even touched a single file reached on April 3 by this week. This Canadian Govt seems not to have gone through the principle of responsible government in democracy. The statistics shows that there are very few applications in April as compared to that of March but CIC spent about 3 weeks for clearing the files received from March 28 to April 1. Is this fair? Is this responsible? We being the Asian expect prompt action from the Europeans and Americans (Canadians are of no exception) but they seem to handle our cases quite slowly and in more sluggish manner than we do. Down with red-tapism and procrastination inherent in the Canadian administration. Such tortoise motion makes us depress and form a negative attitude towards Canadian public service delivery system.
you realize you are seeking permission to become a resident of a country that is not your home country right? The Government works for its CITIZENS, not for those trying to seek entry to begin a new life. While I know it's frustrating, this isn't a RIGHT that is bestowed on to us, just because we happen to marry a Canadian citizen, and no matter what the rules are in CIC, we have to trust in the fact we will get through it successfully.

There are many debates on here on this topic. There is only so much political money that is dedicated to funding the immigration process into canada (Which includes the salaries of the officers). Do you really think our application fees solely fund the system? The citizens certainly aren't going to vote to increase that amount of taxes to fund our needs over their own, WOULD YOU if you never had any experience with immigration? I don't see what getting so angry and voicing so much dissent on the government you are trying to migrate towards does? If you don't like the process, no one is forcing you to apply and move to canada. If you don't want to deal with the Canadian government, then have your spouse migrate to your country, since it sounds like it's so easy to do. We are all in the same boat here, and yes it stinks that there is no transparency to the system. OH WELL! At some point you WILL be there, and this time will seem like a little blip on the big screen that is your life!

My heart feels for those who have super long wait times compared to myself, and i wish everyone a successful process, i really do. yes, it seems completely unfair that respectable and honest people have to go through so much just to be accepted as a PR and be with their family. i'll be the first to tell you i've had some serious emotional breakdowns along the way, and fear every day something will go wrong with my application. While it's perfectly acceptable to voice frustration on the system because it lacks so much transparency, it's certainly not acceptable in my book to voice such criticism for the country you are applying to become a resident of! Seriously? I've held my tongue and let these comments continue long enough!

Before casting judgement on the people reading the applications, put yourself in their shoes. We do not know what it's like to be an immigration officer, OR what the rules are for opening the application packages. calling them lazy and demanding they work faster for US, people who don't pay taxes and have no legal right to be in the country without their permission, is just ignorant. plain and simple! I really don't know what you expect to get from saying such things. Seriously STOP IT, GET OVER IT and just ACCEPT IT as it is! your life and i'm sure your loved one will be much happier for it!

Oh and by the way, just because there are only a few april applicants compartively on THIS forum, it is not a true indicator as to how many applicaitons CIC received. Remember, not every single person who is going through the process has found this forum. Personally i'm on here to give and seek advice for a scary and overwhelming process. I certainly don't go on here to read ridiculous posts about how the canadian goverment needs to hurry it up to let people in. If you don't like how canada does things, then i'd suggest finding another way to be with your loved one, because this is just the beginning of a very, very long road ahead...

[steps off of soapbox] [rant over]

Canadianfairy

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/3/2014
AOR Received.
6/5/2014 & 16/5/2014
Med's Done....
13/3/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/9/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2014
LANDED..........
21/01/2015
rhcohen2014 said:
you realize you are seeking permission to become a resident of a country that is not your home country right? The Government works for its CITZENS, not for those trying to seek entry to begin a new life. While I know it's frustrating, this isn't a RIGHT that is bestowed on to us, just because we happen to marry a Canadian citizen, and no matter what the rules are in CIC, we have to trust in the fact we will get through it successfully.

There are many debates on here on this topic. There is only so much political money that is dedicated to funding the immigration process into canada (Which includes the salaries of the officers). Do you really think our application fees solely fund the system? The citizens certainly aren't going to vote to increase that amount of taxes to fund our needs over their own, WOULD YOU if you never had any experience with immigration? I don't see what getting so angry and voicing so much dissent on the government you are trying to migrate towards does? If you don't like the process, no one is forcing you to apply and move to canada. If you don't want to deal with the Canadian government, then have your spouse migrate to your country, since it sounds like it's so easy to do. We are all in the same boat here, and yes it sticks that there is no transparency to the system. OH WELL! At some point you WILL be there, and this time will seem like a little blip on the big screen that is your life!

My heart feels for those who have super long wait times compared to myself, and i wish everyone a successful process, i really do. While it's perfectly acceptable to voice frustration on the system because it lacks so much transparency, it's certainly not acceptable in my book to voice such criticism for the country you are applying to become a resident of! Seriously? Before casting judgement on the people reading the applications, put yourself in their shoes. We do not know what it's like to be an immigration officer, OR what the rules are for opening the application packages. calling them lazy and demanding they work faster for US, people who don't pay taxes and have no legal right to be in the country without their permission is just ignorant. plain and simple! I really don't know what you expect to get from saying such things.

Oh and by the way, just because there are only a few april applicants compartively on THIS forum, it is not a true indicator as to how many applicaitons CIC actually received. Remember, not every single person who is going through the process has found this forum. Personally i'm on here to give and seek advice for a scary and overwhelming process. I certainly don't go on here to read ridiculous posts about how the canadian goverment needs to hurry it up to let people in.

Well said!!! Also don't forget there has been a lot of public holidays recently... I am sure CIC is working as quickly as they can to go through the applications. The estimated time shown on the CIC website is just an estimate... CIC received my package March 25th and the website was saying they were working on applications received on March 28th when the sent me my AOR. Just be patient!

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
bishista1 said:
You got to be kidding me this has to be spam . I have been a Canadian citizen for 20 odd years and it is a privilege to be in this country not a right . Yes i pay taxes but what we pay $1040 is a mere amount to what it cost to process our application. Honestly this attitude sucks!!! I have also been waiting for my sponsorship to be approved and yes it frustrating, but no point in getting angry. Also applications also don't get processed in order. They have to do checks,one person may have no income another $1000,00 with it documents in place, which one do you think is going to be processed quicker , the one that has every thing that they require upfront,and sometimes that means longer wait times , also not every one who applied in April are on this site ,so we really don't know how many people applied in April. Its going to be a long wait. I suggest you sit back , relax and wait like the rest of us and start a new thread on Democracy in Canada .

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
SA Recieved: August 19th 2014
Med's Request
IN PROCESS: January 2nd 2015
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
rhcohen2014 said:
you realize you are seeking permission to become a resident of a country that is not your home country right? The Government works for its CITZENS, not for those trying to seek entry to begin a new life. While I know it's frustrating, this isn't a RIGHT that is bestowed on to us, just because we happen to marry a Canadian citizen, and no matter what the rules are in CIC, we have to trust in the fact we will get through it successfully.

There are many debates on here on this topic. There is only so much political money that is dedicated to funding the immigration process into canada (Which includes the salaries of the officers). Do you really think our application fees solely fund the system? The citizens certainly aren't going to vote to increase that amount of taxes to fund our needs over their own, WOULD YOU if you never had any experience with immigration? I don't see what getting so angry and voicing so much dissent on the government you are trying to migrate towards does? If you don't like the process, no one is forcing you to apply and move to canada. If you don't want to deal with the Canadian government, then have your spouse migrate to your country, since it sounds like it's so easy to do. We are all in the same boat here, and yes it stinks that there is no transparency to the system. OH WELL! At some point you WILL be there, and this time will seem like a little blip on the big screen that is your life!

My heart feels for those who have super long wait times compared to myself, and i wish everyone a successful process, i really do. yes, it seems completely unfair that respectable and honest people have to go through so much just to be accepted as a PR and be with their family. i'll be the first to tell you i've had some serious emotional breakdowns along the way, and fear every day something will go wrong with my application. While it's perfectly acceptable to voice frustration on the system because it lacks so much transparency, it's certainly not acceptable in my book to voice such criticism for the country you are applying to become a resident of! Seriously? Before casting judgement on the people reading the applications, put yourself in their shoes. We do not know what it's like to be an immigration officer, OR what the rules are for opening the application packages. calling them lazy and demanding they work faster for US, people who don't pay taxes and have no legal right to be in the country without their permission, is just ignorant. plain and simple! I really don't know what you expect to get from saying such things. Seriously STOP IT, GET OVER IT and just ACCEPT IT as it is! your life and i'm sure your loved one will be much happier for it!

Oh and by the way, just because there are only a few april applicants compartively on THIS forum, it is not a true indicator as to how many applicaitons CIC received. Remember, not every single person who is going through the process has found this forum. Personally i'm on here to give and seek advice for a scary and overwhelming process. I certainly don't go on here to read ridiculous posts about how the canadian goverment needs to hurry it up to let people in. If you don't like how canada does things, then i'd suggest finding another way to be with your loved one, because this is just the beginning of a very, very long road ahead...

Nice one.!!! I am curious to know where in the world did that person found out the statistics on April applicants. :p yes its because of the long weekend the process is getting little bit delayed. I mean they do have life apart from working. And I am pretty sure as well as hoping they are working in a correct pace. And yes even I do think that the time given on the website is just an approximate one. Its better not to take it as accurate as we think.

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
taffy7 said:
You got to be kidding me this has to be spam . I have been a Canadian citizen for 20 odd years and it is a privilege to be in this country not a right . Yes i pay taxes but what we pay $1040 is a mere amount to what it cost to process our application. Honestly this attitude sucks!!! I have also been waiting for my sponsorship to be approved and yes it frustrating, but no point in getting angry. Also applications also don't get processed in order. They have to do checks,one person may have no income another $1000,00 with it documents in place, which one do you think is going to be processed quicker , the one that has every thing that they require upfront,and sometimes that means longer wait times , also not every one who applied in April are on this site ,so we really don't know how many people applied in April. Its going to be a long wait. I suggest you sit back , relax and wait like the rest of us and start a new thread on Democracy in Canada .
So true. I am getting happy for taffy7 and neethu who recieved their AOR and SA and on the other side some foolish person comes in and talk about damocracy. If that person finds issues with the system. Why doesn't he directly call cpc and tell exactly what he is trying to explain us. And I will be waiting for cpc to reject his application for behaving like a racist idiot! I am sorry. But really this kind of attitude won't take you far my friend. Just wait and be patient and if those updates bother you then I suggest DO NOT OPEN THE CIC WEBSITE.!

Seronic

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2014. SA - 26-03-2014
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
LANDED..........
15-08-2014
bishista1 said:
What? Don't come to Canada then. Stay in your country >.>

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Seronic said:
What? Don't come to Canada then. Stay in your country >.>
right?! unbelievable how some people think they are above all else and have the right to anything in this world just because they are alive. the world i live in certainly doesn't work like that. grrrrr....

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hi ol,
Dere is a news, dey updates processing tym list, just check it dey r working on applications received on 4th April nd tym is 47 days. But for me its 50 days passed.

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Nd please u ppl stop fighting i knw waiting is hard bt trust god evrythng vil b fine. I wish good luck for all. Plz check da updates processing date nd time. Thanks.

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Dhaliwal gagan said:
Nd please u ppl stop fighting i knw waiting is hard bt trust god evrythng vil b fine. I wish good luck for all. Plz check da updates processing date nd time. Thanks.
Thanks for the update. :)

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
I wish some 'democrats' in this forum would be appointed as the DIRECTOR, Deputy Director and Manager of the CIC very soon so that they would be happy to see the suffering of people who applied for Canada and wait for lifelong. Moreover, they would have very smarter logic behind such head-and-heart-eating delay and procrastination than the existing officials' report to satisfy the GOVT. See, its 47 days now and even in ascending order. It seems the CIC had never accepted spousal applications in the last couple of months and years! CIC has increased processing time just for AOR1 from 28 to 47 days within 3 weeks. Is it because the applications were not filed in OCT, NOV, DEC, JAN and FEB but only in March and April in such a way that they had no option than to increase processing time from 28 to 47 days within 3 weeks?? I have found a number of genuine couple suffering with this procrastination but the frauds have already entered into Canada. So, why this drama of 'investigation'??I would keep quiet and wait for 12 months if the AOR alone would be the final stage. Again there is a big hillock of waiting time even after getting the AOR. Uffffffffffffffff...............so frustrating!! If you don't like my post, just go to sleep with a soft pillow on your head. Dont frustrate and suffer me more.

Arrodrig22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
File Transfer...
16-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Assessment sponsor 47 days received on application working on April 4, 2014,according on cic website