Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
duoduo said:
Hi everyone,

My situation is really mysterious right now. I really have no idea what should I do next. Please Please help me! I am also an April PNP applicant who submitted application in 2012. After 17 months waiting, my case showed up Decision Made in the middle of Sep. I sent a couple of emails to ask about my case decision. Finally, one of my emails was replied by an officer saying that there was an email regarding decision on my case has been sent to my representative and asked if her email need to be updated. However, my representative said she did never receive that email at all.

Then, My representative and I replied CPPO's email twice to confirm with them that email address is correct, no need for updates, meanwhile to ask them to re-send the decision letter. We wait, wait and wait. Now it has been another week past since the last email sent. No feedback at all from CPPO. Nothing....I really want to know what is going on there? what makes them so hard to re-send me the email letter - PPR or Reject. How long will it be an ending or an answer to me? 20 month processing time already including 3 month waiting after Decision Made.

Can someone give me some advice? I never foresee such situation can happen to me. Never thought I would be trapped by an email. It really makes my heart broken, seriously! Help!!! :'( :'(
Contact your local MP and he may help you in finding what's happening.

duoduo

Nov 7, 2013
immigrationaspirant said:
This really is nerve breaking. Order GCMS notes which will help you understand your case. Did you get an RPRF request ? Try contacting your PNP office and tell them about your situation and see if they can solve this. Also share your timeline if you don't mind. Keep your chin up. You should hear anytime now.
Thanks for the advice. I paid the RPRF 6 months ago. My representative told me that it cannot be an deny after paying RPRF and medical exam. I hope she is right.

My timeline: Application submitted in April 2012, Medical exam was done in June 2012, RPRF was paid in May 2013. Decision Made showed in Sep 2013.

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Yes, MP's usually have access to information. They will tell you exactly what is happening with your application and why the delay. Incase of refusal, they would have notified you and returned your RPRF fee. The reason they would deny or refuse you would be if they feel you are a serious threat to their country or if they think you are a liability to their health care system. Other then that I do not see any other reason for refusal. I know of a similar case where a person was waiting for a long time just like you, except he was self employed and had been in military service and been to several countries. He received his visa very recently. Are you working right now with an employer from your province ?

MACAK

Jun 6, 2013
I want to share with you my timeline

Sent to CIO: 18 mar 13
AOR: 29 apr 13
MR: 6th may 13
Medical done: 8th May 13
In process; 27 sep

PPR: 3. dec 13

duoduo

Nov 7, 2013
Yes, MP's usually have access to information. They will tell you exactly what is happening with your application and why the delay. Incase of refusal, they would have notified you and returned your RPRF fee. The reason they would deny or refuse you would be if they feel you are a serious threat to their country or if they think you are a liability to their health care system. Other then that I do not see any other reason for refusal. I know of a similar case where a person was waiting for a long time just like you, except he was self employed and had been in military service and been to several countries. He received his visa very recently. Are you working right now with an employer from your province ?
My background is really simply. Has been in Canada over 8 years, came to study as an international student and spend most of my youth time here in Canada. Applied under Master stream without Job Offer. Canada just like the second home to me. That is the reason I am saying it really make me heart broken when this situation happens to me. I have no idea why I deserve the delay.

maggiexg

Jun 18, 2013
MACAK said:

In process; 27 sep

Congrats!!! PPR from CPP-Ottawa?

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
duoduo said:
My background is really simply. Has been in Canada over 8 years, came to study as an international student and spend most of my youth time here in Canada. Applied under Master stream without Job Offer. Canada just like the second home to me. That is the reason I am saying it really make me heart broken when this situation happens to me. I have no idea why I deserve the delay.
Check the post of the guy soon-hopefull-soon. He was in your shoes and got his visa already. You might want to contact him for more detai

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/federal-timelines-share-for-qsw-sydney-applicants-file-cppottawa-t118587.1320.html

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
duoduo said:
I think you should seek arif.jabbar's , canadavisa13's or s.gupta's advise. What province is this for ? Have you been extending your work permit on time ever since you came ? What is your job stream, if you don't mind me asking.

duoduo

Nov 7, 2013
eurmione said:
Check the post of the guy soon-hopefull-soon. He was in your shoes and got his visa already. You might want to contact him for more detai

Thanks for the post and advice. I will read it.

blackwine

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Richmond
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
26-04-2013
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-12-2013
LANDED..........
14-01-2014
MACAK said:

In process; 27 sep

Congrats!!!

duoduo

Nov 7, 2013
I think you should seek arif.jabbar's , canadavisa13's or s.gupta's advise. What province is this for ? Have you been extending your work permit on time ever since you came ? What is your job stream, if you don't mind me asking.
No. I don't need to extend my WP because it still has long time to expire. I reside in Ontario and job stream is Finance. Thanks for the advice. I will seek for the advices from the listed names. Thanks!

blackwine

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Richmond
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
26-04-2013
Med's Request