11-7-2013
Passport Req..
18-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
s.gupta1487 said:
Why the hell was it transferred to New Delhi? R they nuts?
Lol you sound so pissed off.. Calm down.
Its government, they have their own reasons to delay

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
kijo said:
Lol you sound so pissed off.. Calm down.
Its government, they have their own reasons to delay
You will get PPR before me.....I'm so seriously cursing myself..why the hell I emailed them....

pphelps

Oct 3, 2012
I'm just concerned that they have not asked for anything off us, and it does not say when the decision was made but i check ecas online every Tuesday!

Waiting for the mail every day now, today nothing from them

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
pphelps said:
I'm just concerned that they have not asked for anything off us, and it does not say when the decision was made but i check ecas online every Tuesday!

Waiting for the mail every day now, today nothing from them
I've said to u...email them....r u from visa exempt? If yes, then u will receive COPR mailed at your home address

pphelps

Oct 3, 2012
I am from the UK born and raised there, UK passport holder. Yeah will drop them an email and see what they say.

Sorry for stressing!!

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
pphelps said:
I am from the UK born and raised there, UK passport holder. Yeah will drop them an email and see what they say.

Sorry for stressing!!
No Issues..and u don't need to email them..coz u r from England, u will directly receive certifficate of permanent residency at your address by mail..check ur mailbox everyday..due to weather issues..it might be delayed..

kijo

Nov 4, 2013
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-4-2013
AOR Received.
21-6-2013
File Transfer...
4-09-2013 (In process )
Med's Request
28-6-2013
Med's Done....
11-7-2013
Passport Req..
18-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
s.gupta1487 said:
You will get PPR before me.....I'm so seriously cursing myself..why the hell I emailed them....
Well..I think I will get it next year too. Its just matter of 1-2 months now. Enjoy the holidays till then..don't think about it too much.

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
kijo said:
Well..I think I will get it next year too. Its just matter of 1-2 months now. Enjoy the holidays till then..don't think about it too much.
Yeah..My Disneyworld Holiday is due in 2 weeks.....just thinking of that....

pphelps

Oct 3, 2012
s.gupta1487 said:
No Issues..and u don't need to email them..coz u r from England, u will directly receive certifficate of permanent residency at your address by mail..check ur mailbox everyday..due to weather issues..it might be delayed..
Hope so fingers crossed it arrives soon!! And everyone else gets what they want!

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
My ECAS notes show that they have started processing my Application, the previous month. I don't know what to expect as I have sent my passport for renewal. My previous passport's validity was only 2 years, I am extending it for 10 more years now. Hope I get my PPR as soon as I get my renewed passport.
S.Gupta, gauging by experiences of other people I believe yours should come by Jan 10th, as the VO officers are not bound to only send you PPR on the dates given. I am sure you will be the first here to get you PPR. Wish you all the best.

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
immigrationaspirant said:
My ECAS notes show that they have started processing my Application, the previous month. I don't know what to expect as I have sent my passport for renewal. My previous passport's validity was only 2 years, I am extending it for 10 more years now. Hope I get my PPR as soon as I get my renewed passport.
S.Gupta, gauging by experiences of other people I believe yours should come by Jan 10th, as the VO officers are not bound to only send you PPR on the dates given. I am sure you will be the first here to get you PPR. Wish you all the best.
Thanks @immigrationaspirant, I trust your instincts.

duoduo

Nov 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

My situation is really mysterious right now. I really have no idea what should I do next. Please Please help me! I am also an April PNP applicant who submitted application in 2012. After 17 months waiting, my case showed up Decision Made in the middle of Sep. I sent a couple of emails to ask about my case decision. Finally, one of my emails was replied by an officer saying that there was an email regarding decision on my case has been sent to my representative and asked if her email need to be updated. However, my representative said she did never receive that email at all.

Then, My representative and I replied CPPO's email twice to confirm with them that email address is correct, no need for updates, meanwhile to ask them to re-send the decision letter. We wait, wait and wait. Now it has been another week past since the last email sent. No feedback at all from CPPO. Nothing....I really want to know what is going on there? what makes them so hard to re-send me the email letter - PPR or Reject. How long will it be an ending or an answer to me? 20 month processing time already including 3 month waiting after Decision Made.

Can someone give me some advice? I never foresee such situation can happen to me. Never thought I would be trapped by an email. It really makes my heart broken, seriously! Help!!! :'( :'(

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
This really is nerve breaking. Order GCMS notes which will help you understand your case. Did you get an RPRF request ? Try contacting your PNP office and tell them about your situation and see if they can solve this. Also share your timeline if you don't mind. Keep your chin up. You should hear anytime now.