Pls. update my timeline: Visa received...11-14-2013

Landing Date...03-28-2014 (Confirmed)

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here :( it's been a long time..

recently, no one has PPR emails.. seems like may be quota is full for this year !!

gill85

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
same here :( it's been a long time..

recently, no one has PPR emails.. seems like may be quota is full for this year !!

Nooooo. Plz nai. That happened to me while pnp as well thats why got pnp in 7 months after applied. But the best part is next year we will be the first ones to get ppr.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know same happened to me when OPNP quota was filled last yr, and I even my nomination after a long time...

Haven't your received your paper notes till yet? you may be right, they are printing visa for you 8)

gill85

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
I was wondering will we get ppr at first place in 2014? My second question is will it be safe to visit india while file is at last step? I want to go in dec. i have no job in my own field but has ontario's open work permit until sept, 2014. And has trv until 2016.

gill85

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
I know same happened to me when OPNP quota was filled last yr, and I even my nomination after a long time...

Haven't your received your paper notes till yet? you may be right, they are printing visa for you 8)
Not yet. Hahahaha may be i hope for best.

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any info availaible on opendata.gc.ca
About how many visas have they issued.

But regardless of it. I dont think you guyz should freak out be that uncertain about a very simple situation.
And yes ms gill, can you give me one reason why you should not be able to visit backhome. You have a work permit and you have a visa. And merely based on your assumptions you are scared of visiting.and let me share this with you, cic do not have acess to your travel information, for eg. If you are in canada or outside coz pf privacy act. And regardless of anything else our applications are outland applications , now its all crystal clear. Final decision is yours.:)

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gill85 said:
I was wondering will we get ppr at first place in 2014? My second question is will it be safe to visit india while file is at last step? I want to go in dec. i have no job in my own field but has ontario's open work permit until sept, 2014. And has trv until 2016.
I think we should. Let's wait till 19-Nov, as I will get my notes, will update you all..

Yes, you can go to India as you have OWP and TRV both valid...

Enjoy your holidays !!

From which uni u did your masters?

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
Same was happened to me when we applied our AINP as I was studying in Ontario and my husband was working in Alberta. They had put our file on hold and instead of getting nomination in December, we received it in March. If I would have got my nomination in December and applied PR in Jan..I would have landed now....It kills me when I think that :(

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
james0011 said:
Is there any info availaible on opendata.gc.ca
About how many visas have they issued.

But regardless of it. I dont think you guyz should freak out be that uncertain about a very simple situation.
And yes ms gill, can you give me one reason why you should not be able to visit backhome. You have a work permit and you have a visa. And merely based on your assumptions you are scared of visiting.and let me share this with you, cic do not have acess to your travel information, for eg. If you are in canada or outside coz pf privacy act. And regardless of anything else our applications are outland applications , now its all crystal clear. Final decision is yours.:)
Awesome lin you have provided james !!

zhu202

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Regina, SK, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP, Ottawa.
NOC Code......
Kitchen helper, D category it is.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep14, 2012.
Nomination.....
Feb05, 2013.
AOR Received.
June04, 2013.
IELTS Request
Already did that before applying SINP, 7/9.
File Transfer...
June04, 2013.
Med's Request
June10, 2013.
Med's Done....
June12, 2013.
Interview........
"In Process" on Aug20, 2013.
Passport Req..
Dec06, 2013. Decision made on Dec09, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec06, 2013.
LANDED..........
Dec22, 2013.
gill85 said:
Nooooo. Plz nai. That happened to me while pnp as well thats why got pnp in 7 months after applied. But the best part is next year we will be the first ones to get ppr.

Are you certain about this? Lol

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s.gupta1487 said:
Same was happened to me when we applied our AINP as I was studying in Ontario and my husband was working in Alberta. They had put our file on hold and instead of getting nomination in December, we received it in March. If I would have got my nomination in December and applied PR in Jan..I would have landed now....It kills me when I think that :(
There are regrets and there are regrets and this is the latest you have. And as the people who have been working for there cec applications only to find out the OB issued by cic telling them no longer availaible.
Be grateful nd high spirits. And yes they guys who finished study with me also got there pr. While i was the first to get a job. But looking back i am only grateful that it went like this. Cheers you have company atleSst lol

gill85

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Thanks. Its not me, all my indian relatives. Because they think while coming back to canada they could create problems as i don't have job in canada.