<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Viktoria said:
Dear friends,
what kind of background check is happens after VO got your complete document, I presume after second AOR.

Regards

Viktoria
Hi Viktoria,

The information for Background checks is best explained in the thread initiated by Qorax. Questions pertaining to BC have been addressed quite elaborately by Qorax and other members.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

Mitali

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
mitali said:
Hi Viktoria,

The information for Background checks is best explained in the thread initiated by Qorax. Questions pertaining to BC have been addressed quite elaborately by Qorax and other members.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

Mitali
Mitali,

thank you very much and happy hew year.

Best wishes

Viktoria

brmadder

Jul 5, 2010
Hi,

I got the 2nd AOR yesterday. How to checke the my visa application status online, saything that "Received by VO" or "In-Processing".
Could you please help on this?

Regards,
Bharath

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brmadder said:
Hi,

I got the 2nd AOR yesterday. How to checke the my visa application status online, saything that "Received by VO" or "In-Processing".
Could you please help on this?

Regards,
Bharath
Hi Bharath,

Congratulations for your 2nd AOR. I think it is too early to see the latest development on your file now but you can check the status of your application by clicking the following link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Mitali

VEHSHI

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Saki,

My documents reached London office on 15th Novermber, 2010 and I haven't received my 2nd AOR so far.

When i am checking the online status on the link you have given and putting my immigration file number, it is quoting "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete".

Is this normal?

Regards,
VEHSHI

saki said:
Hi

You will select Immigration File Number and then enter your file number and other details.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VEHSHI said:
Hello Saki,

My documents reached London office on 15th Novermber, 2010 and I haven't received my 2nd AOR so far.

When i am checking the online status on the link you have given and putting my immigration file number, it is quoting "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete".

Is this normal?

Regards,
VEHSHI

Hi

Its normal i have not received my 2nd AOR yet and status its same as yours.

Cheers
Saki

CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
mitali said:
Hi Caya,

Sorry to hear the distressing news.

1. According to the spreadsheet information, you received your 1 AOR on 4th Aug. If 4th Aug is the date mentioned on the CIO email then your 120day cut off would be 4th Dec. Please can you check the tracking information from your courier for the full docs that were send to VO. This will help to minimize one of the reasons as predicted by Saki.

2. If your documents were received by Visa office on 22nd Nov and depending on which VO, it is very unlikely that they would have made the decision so soon....assuming that you saw the "decision made" info on 4th Jan 2011; which is 1 month and 13 days. We have not seen any reported case of "Decision made" within this time frame. If you could mention your VO, then it would be easier to predict.

3. I think it is too soon to assess the 67 point criteria within 1month 13 days (which is calendar days; we have to consider and exempt the X-mas vacation,Sundays and Saturdays. Initial assessment for 67 points was already done at CIO, NS and an in depth assessment of the 67 point criteria would require checking the Work references/education details, which in my opinion will take more time.

4. If you can confirm that your docs reached on a working day on or before the 120day cut off, then I would most likely agree with Saki's prediction of "System error". Hopefully that is what it is.

5. Applicants are facing some problems contacting the VO by email. Maybe it is just a glitch in the system. Please check the thread below although it is for London office.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-regarding-usage-of-a-webform-t60919.0.html

Mitali
Dear saki/mitali
Thank you very much for helping me, i am so sad and confused, and i dont know what to do
1- I am very sure that i send my documents to cairo visa office in 22 november before the end of 120 days
2- I discovered the decision made status on 22 december , after 1 month from sending the documents
I hope it is system error , and i am sure that they didnt open my file because cairo visa office is the slowest visa office on earth
I dont know what happened , i am angry and confused because they dont answer me all i have to do now is to wait and pray

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi all,

I got my second AOR by post today. The letters dated Dec 21, 2010 and posted on Dec.30.2010.

Got two new numbers one start with U and other with E.

Processing time 10 months.

It is also stated that in case I do not hear anything from this office with in 6 months from the date when I submitted docs to this office, I should directly contact them.

Thank you all, especially saki, mitali, haral and qorax, for your support

Satnak

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
satnak said:
Hi all,

I got my second AOR by post today. The letters dated Dec 21, 2010 and posted on Dec.30.2010.

Got two new numbers one start with U and other with E.

Processing time 10 months.

It is also stated that in case I do not hear anything from this office with in 6 months from the date when I submitted docs to this office, I should directly contact them.

Thank you all, especially saki, mitali, haral and qorax, for your support

Satnak
Congraaatttsssssssssssss...

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
Dear Saki and Mitali..

Hi, its just to inform you that i have sent my MCS degree and transcript (Received by VO 2day) Thank GOD....

but one thing i have done that i have got my Transcript photocopied and Attested Sealed by the university in the University envelope. that was the one envelope also I have got my degree and transcript notarized and included in the package...

written a cover letter and mentioned in it that I need the original docs for my job hunting interviews. thats why i am sending the photocopies attested and sealed by the university... the examination controller attested them for me who is authorized to sign the original degrees and transcripts...

I have also raised an email yesterday that " I have sent my docs kindly add them in my full documents, thanks for co-operation " with reference of my file number DOB etc etc ..... I have done this just to remind them that I have told them b4 in the full application that i will submit my degree and transcript later, as you both must remember my case..

now tell me will be OK ...... or they will refuse and send back my application or they will ask for the original ones b4 starting the processing of my case....?

saki I see that u also didnt had the 2nd AOR, as you have submitted ur docs 1month before I submitted .. whats happening in London VO yaaarrrr........
My prayers for for that you will get it soon. INSHAALLAH..

and mitali where u have been... i missed you so much, u have any idea... forum slow pargya hay, old peoples have moved.. kuch hy remaining hein, like u and saki..

GOD bless u all...

emjay025

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --&gt; Transferred to New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO - Mar 22, 2010; Full docs to Buffalo mid-Oct, 2010
AOR Received.
1st - June 24, 2010; 2nd - Jan 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to New York, Nov 16, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 5, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
May 12, 2012
Hello, an update on mine. I THINK I got the AOR from the Buffalo Visa Office via email. It's the email that says:

"This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received at the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, New York and that a file has been created for you."

Would this count as the 2nd AOR??

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear Saki and Mitali..

Hi, its just to inform you that i have sent my MCS degree and transcript (Received by VO 2day) Thank GOD....

but one thing i have done that i have got my Transcript photocopied and Attested Sealed by the university in the University envelope. that was the one envelope also I have got my degree and transcript notarized and included in the package...

written a cover letter and mentioned in it that I need the original docs for my job hunting interviews. thats why i am sending the photocopies attested and sealed by the university... the examination controller attested them for me who is authorized to sign the original degrees and transcripts...

I have also raised an email yesterday that " I have sent my docs kindly add them in my full documents, thanks for co-operation " with reference of my file number DOB etc etc ..... I have done this just to remind them that I have told them b4 in the full application that i will submit my degree and transcript later, as you both must remember my case..

now tell me will be OK ...... or they will refuse and send back my application or they will ask for the original ones b4 starting the processing of my case....?

saki I see that u also didnt had the 2nd AOR, as you have submitted ur docs 1month before I submitted .. whats happening in London VO yaaarrrr........
My prayers for for that you will get it soon. INSHAALLAH..

and mitali where u have been... i missed you so much, u have any idea... forum slow pargya hay, old peoples have moved.. kuch hy remaining hein, like u and saki..

GOD bless u all...
Hi Sameer

You have done what you could and gave the reason they will not return your application that i am sure but they can ask for original when they start processing. London is just two slow there site says that we issue aor with 24 weeks from the date we received your applocation.

Cheers
saki

CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
Please help
What should i do now
Relax and wait
Or take an action,and what action should i take
If they really refused me should i receive the refusal letter after 2 weeks or may be more

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAYA said:
Please help
What should i do now
Relax and wait
Or take an action,and what action should i take
If they really refused me should i receive the refusal letter after 2 weeks or may be more
Hi Caya,

Just emailed them about the current status, if they have made a decision they will email you back saying the decision has been made on your case and visa officer will contact you soon. Normally it takes 2 weeks to get the refusal letter but it could take a week more. I think its a system error as that visa office is very slow. Dont worry just wait.

Cheers
Saki

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010