<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepku said:
Hello,

I am new to Canada PR. I am a dentist and like to know what are the chances of getting PR to Canada and how long will it take.

Thanks to all

Deepak
Hi,

You can visit the CIC website and see if you score the mininum points of 67 and if you does score then you can apply for immigration. The chances are that from July this yr CIO have put the limit of 1000 per NOC, so if you send your application in December and there are already 1000 people who applied before you then your application will be returned and you will have to wait until next yr July to apply. So if you are planning to apply then do it ASAP before you miss out.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hi All,

We got PCC from UK today, for my husband. Now preparing my job documents and hoping to send my file to VO in next 7-10 days.

Can we send current dated Fixed Deposits (6 month term) and saving statements/pass books.

Thanks

Satnam
Hi,

yes you can send them the current dated FD and also show the term for how long its been fixed.

Cheers
Saki

INFO

Apr 8, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
28-02-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
05-02-2017
Hi Everyone.

I am in a phase of sending my docs to London

In my initial application to CIO, I mentioned in “Application for permanent residence in Canada” that MY SPOUSE AND KID WILL NOT ACCOMPANY ME TO CANADA but now I mentioned that they will accompany me to Canada.

I already made Demand Draft of it. Now please guide do I need to fill Fee payment Form as it is clearly mentioned on the CIC site that:
"All Applicants must complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker (IMM 5620), regardless of the chosen method of payment"
So do I need to fill this form? IF yes
In the form, the "1" in the portion of the principal applicant cannot be deleted. And in placing "1" in the portion for the spouse, the total adds up to CAD $1,100. so what should I do?

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
can anyone shere 0213 reference letter with me who has sent his/ her case for end stage? I need simply for assistance , i want to check mine.
It would be great of you

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Dear Frnds

now Late April Applicants can Hope in next week ......cauz now these days they (VO)are Enjoying long weekend........... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

schhillar

Sep 22, 2009
Hi

I sent my completed documents to Buffalo in July and received by Visa office on July 15th but there has been no updates since then...no 2nd AOR received and no changes in the status ...status still says CIO Sydney assessment completed.

Is this normal wait period to wait for 2nd AOR and should I wait for longer.

Thanks

deepku

Sep 29, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

You can visit the CIC website and see if you score the mininum points of 67 and if you does score then you can apply for immigration. The chances are that from July this yr CIO have put the limit of 1000 per NOC, so if you send your application in December and there are already 1000 people who applied before you then your application will be returned and you will have to wait until next yr July to apply. So if you are planning to apply then do it ASAP before you miss out.

Cheers
Saki
Thx.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hello Saki/Mitali,

My Appointment letter is of just one page but it covers my duties, salary, duty hours etc. and I have also returned one signed copy. So will that serve EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT purpose?

Please advise or if you can send me any format, that would be really great of both of you.

Thanks in advance.

Satnam

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
saki said:
Hi,

Cheers
Saki
Wow didn't know about that!
So 1000 per NOC in 1 year out of all applications that reach CIO(meaning from all countries combined)? is that what you are saying Saki?
Thanks for clarifying.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13042010 said:
Wow didn't know about that!
So 1000 per NOC in 1 year out of all applications that reach CIO(meaning from all countries combined)? is that what you are saying Saki?
Thanks for clarifying.
Yes 1000 per NOC received from all over the world.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schhillar said:
Hi

I sent my completed documents to Buffalo in July and received by Visa office on July 15th but there has been no updates since then...no 2nd AOR received and no changes in the status ...status still says CIO Sydney assessment completed.

Is this normal wait period to wait for 2nd AOR and should I wait for longer.

Thanks

Hi ,

I would say send a case specific enquiry as its almost 3 months now, i know buffalo is very busy office but i dont think they take 3 months for that. Better send case enquiry with your file number asking if they have received it or not.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki/Mitali,

My Appointment letter is of just one page but it covers my duties, salary, duty hours etc. and I have also returned one signed copy. So will that serve EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT purpose?

Please advise or if you can send me any format, that would be really great of both of you.

Thanks in advance.

Satnam
Hi Satnam,

As as i my knowledge is this is an appointment letter not a employment contract. Employment Contract is something which is like proper legal contract stating all the terms and condition. But if this is only what you got from the employer then send it as it is and mention it in your cover letter that there was no other document given at the time of employment. All the required information is given there anyway so it should not be a problem.

Cheers
saki

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
please update my status in your list .i sent my documents to VO yesterday and today they received it.just checked through DHL tracking :)

thx

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
saki said:
Hi,

yes you can send them the current dated FD and also show the term for how long its been fixed.

Cheers
Saki
But is it important to fix amount in bank? bcs i am not doing so i will keep the amount in bank in next week then will send final docs after week.
pls suggest.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
But is it important to fix amount in bank? bcs i am not doing so i will keep the amount in bank in next week then will send final docs after week.
pls suggest.
No its not mandatory to fix the amount, i didnt do mine, its just that if you fixed it for next 6 months or so visa officer will know that this money will be in the account for next 6 months and will not have any doubts if money is yours or not.

Cheers
Saki