+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki/Mitali, Need some guidance from you guys. The requirement#13 in London VO document list requires fee to be paid to CIO and incase its not being paid than docs will be returned. Now my confusion is whether this is the fee we already have paid to CIO with initial application or right of permanent residence fee which can also be paid with medicals.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
haral said:
Hi Saki/Mitali, Need some guidance from you guys. The requirement#13 in London VO document list requires fee to be paid to CIO and incase its not being paid than docs will be returned. Now my confusion is whether this is the fee we already have paid to CIO with initial application or right of permanent residence fee which can also be paid with medicals.
Hi Haral,

I was also confused about that. of course they know that you already paid the fees with the initial application to CIO , in the AOR you will find acknowledgment of payment and reciept number. just highlight that. payment to visa office will be in case of newly born baby for example. Permenant residency fees will be requested at later stage when your application approved.

kcanada

May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Hello goinggoinggone

I noticed u have been asking for NOC 0213 ,my NOC is 0213 my application was receiced on 22nd april & AOR recd on 21st July.

Hope this helps

goinggoinggone said:
MoatazEissa: Thanks a lot. I am quite sure that because they must be processing so many demand drafts every day, day after day, that must be aware of the fact that these instruments have an expiry date.
I have also asked my bank to check on the status of the DD. I will come to know tommorow (Sat 14 AUG 2010).

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Saki/Mitali..
I have asked the question on other threads too but putting here to get optimum satisfaction.

Sent final application on 15th July, but a strange thing happened with me. I have not received the 2nd AOR yet nor my ecase status has been changed. But the CHC Islamabad has telephoned at my workplace and confirmed only , ..
''Is this the xxxxxx institution, we are speaking from Canadian High Commission Islamabad. (after getting confirmation) the caller said, "" ok We will contact you later.)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Hi Haral,
MoatazEissa said:
I was also confused about that. of course they know that you already paid the fees with the initial application to CIO , in the AOR you will find acknowledgment of payment and reciept number. just highlight that. payment to visa office will be in case of newly born baby for example. Permenant residency fees will be requested at later stage when your application approved.
Hi Haral and Moataz,

You can pay RPRF with your full docs to the respective CHC. Many people do that to gain sometime... or else it will be requested at a later date. However be carefull if paying with DD as it has an expiry date and if with CC then you have to keep aside that amount always.

Mitali

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
guys.

I received my 2 nd AOR from chc delhi, and i fall under SW2.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear Saki/Mitali..
I have asked the question on other threads too but putting here to get optimum satisfaction.

Sent final application on 15th July, but a strange thing happened with me. I have not received the 2nd AOR yet nor my ecase status has been changed. But the CHC Islamabad has telephoned at my workplace and confirmed only , ..
''Is this the xxxxxx institution, we are speaking from Canadian High Commission Islamabad. (after getting confirmation) the caller said, "" ok We will contact you later.)
Hi Hinnajamal,

Maybe you will see a change in the status on Tuesday... as that's when CIC updates the website. Which means they have begun working on your application.

Goodluck

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pvkks2000 said:
guys.

I received my 2 nd AOR from chc delhi, and i fall under SW2.
Congratulations to you...when did you send your application to CHC?

Mitali

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
mitali said:
Hi Haral,
Hi Haral and Moataz,

You can pay RPRF with your full docs to the respective CHC. Many people do that to gain sometime... or else it will be requested at a later date. However be carefull if paying with DD as it has an expiry date and if with CC then you have to keep aside that amount always.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali,
I will issue a 150 CAD demand draft tomorrow for my newly born baby, i will enclose the payment form showing fees of 2 adults and one child with total of 1,250 CAD and will mention that the 1,100 has been already paid to CIO as per the AOR ..... Correct ? :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth27012004 said:
Hi to all members
I too applied for AEO on 25th april 2010 but with no news yet. Is there any lucky guy out who does'nt share my kind of luck. Its been over 3.5 months with no news. Any updates on the time frame, is it 18-20weeks or still the 10-14 week bs. Are there applicants out there filed in march who have received their aeo
Seeks your advice
sidh
Hi Sidh,

Currently people on this thread are waiting for their AOR......and you mentioned AEO. I dont know if anyone on this thread has applied for AEO.

If it is AEO then there is separate thread that's maintaining the timelines.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Thanks Mitali,
I will issue a 150 CAD demand draft tomorrow for my newly born baby, i will enclose the payment form showing fees of 2 adults and one child with total of 1,250 CAD and will mention that the 1,100 has been already paid to CIO as per the AOR ..... Correct ? :)
Hi Moataz,

Congratulations for the new baby....proud parents.

Yes Moataz... STS has also paid along with his full documents. Please include all the information in a cover letter.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goinggoinggone said:
I would be glad if someone could answer this query for me. My demand draft (banker's chq) is dated 12 MAR 2010 and is valid for 6 months. So it will be past its "best before" date on 11 Sep 2010. Now, the slow speed at which our apps are being processed, what if mine is picked up for payment on or after 11 Sep 2010? Will my app be rejected or will they ask me to pay using alternative means? Mind you, as an aside, 11 Sep also happens to be the dreaded 9/11!!!
Hi GGgone,

You can not be responsible for what is not your fault. It might cause you some more frustration and time.

Mitali

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
saki said:
Hi,

Dont worry you will get the AOR soon it depends on the visa office if they are going busy then it might take sometime, its not even a month yet so i will suggest to wait and keep checking your e-case status. They dont return the docs just because its not certified but i have seen one applicant whose application was refused 1 week after submitting the docs. So just wait you will get it soon.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks Saki: Comment appreciated !

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got it - Thanks

MoatazEissa said:
Hi Haral,

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and congrats on the arrival of your baby as well. May GOD bless him.

MoatazEissa said:
Hi Haral,