<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki, Mitali and all,

need one final piece of advice..

ive got my ielts test result today and scored and overall of 7.5 (L8.5, W7.5, R 7, S 7..5) and now im ready to send in all my docs to the VO..

seeking your advice so as to what would be the best practice in sending the docs. should i use a seperate file? and send it in the sequence of the VO Checklist? Should i add my own index ? or should i just put everything in sequece in one large envelope as it is and send it?

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
Hi Saki, Mitali and all,

need one final piece of advice..

ive got my ielts test result today and scored and overall of 7.5 (L8.5, W7.5, R 7, S 7..5) and now im ready to send in all my docs to the VO..

seeking your advice so as to what would be the best practice in sending the docs. should i use a seperate file? and send it in the sequence of the VO Checklist? Should i add my own index ? or should i just put everything in sequece in one large envelope as it is and send it?

Thanks

Hi Gavi,

Its your personal choice but i would say just make a one file and then add your own index it will be easier for VO to locate which doc is where.

Cheers
SAki

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
Hi Saki/Mitali/other members:
My full docs. were received by CIC on 26 July but have not got second AOR till now- which seems late as compared to timelines of other applicants in this and other forums.
Does CIC return applications if the documents are not enough before giving 2nd AOR?
what might be the causes of delay in getting second AOR?
In my case, I have submitted all translations but missed to certify the photocopy of my marriage certificate.
your resposne will be apprecisted
Thanks
Saroj

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Saki,Mithali & others

Plz guide me i collected my all documents ,approximately 100 papers,should i bind them wid thread or let it loose.one more query If i do not have any change in my application the what should i write on my cover letter.
plz reply me soon
regards
rajinder

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13042010 said:
Hi Saki/Mitali/other members:
My full docs. were received by CIC on 26 July but have not got second AOR till now- which seems late as compared to timelines of other applicants in this and other forums.
Does CIC return applications if the documents are not enough before giving 2nd AOR?
what might be the causes of delay in getting second AOR?
In my case, I have submitted all translations but missed to certify the photocopy of my marriage certificate.
your resposne will be apprecisted
Thanks
Saroj
Hi,

Dont worry you will get the AOR soon it depends on the visa office if they are going busy then it might take sometime, its not even a month yet so i will suggest to wait and keep checking your e-case status. They dont return the docs just because its not certified but i have seen one applicant whose application was refused 1 week after submitting the docs. So just wait you will get it soon.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Hi Saki,Mithali & others

Plz guide me i collected my all documents ,approximately 100 papers,should i bind them wid thread or let it loose.one more query If i do not have any change in my application the what should i write on my cover letter.
plz reply me soon
regards
rajinder
Hi,

Just clip them dont have to bind all of them with a thread just put clips on the selected documents like put all education docs in one clip and then PCC in other and so on. If there is no change then you dont have to write a cover letter as its not mandatory but you if you want to then you write one or two line saying "please find all my documents which are required to process my application further and if you need any other documents will be happy to provide you"

Cheers
Saki

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
I would be glad if someone could answer this query for me. My demand draft (banker's chq) is dated 12 MAR 2010 and is valid for 6 months. So it will be past its "best before" date on 11 Sep 2010. Now, the slow speed at which our apps are being processed, what if mine is picked up for payment on or after 11 Sep 2010? Will my app be rejected or will they ask me to pay using alternative means? Mind you, as an aside, 11 Sep also happens to be the dreaded 9/11!!!

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
goinggoinggone said:
I would be glad if someone could answer this query for me. My demand draft (banker's chq) is dated 12 MAR 2010 and is valid for 6 months. So it will be past its "best before" date on 11 Sep 2010. Now, the slow speed at which our apps are being processed, what if mine is picked up for payment on or after 11 Sep 2010? Will my app be rejected or will they ask me to pay using alternative means? Mind you, as an aside, 11 Sep also happens to be the dreaded 9/11!!!
Hi goinggoinggone,

Usually CIO used to process payments (not AOR) within 2 to 3 months, if there is any delay in processing I do not think it will exceed 4 months maximum. In the unlikely case of a delay that exceeded 6 months I think they have to ask applicant to provide another payment method, they can not refuse a valid application because they simply failed to process it within the time limit (I hope so).

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
MoatazEissa: Thanks a lot. I am quite sure that because they must be processing so many demand drafts every day, day after day, that must be aware of the fact that these instruments have an expiry date.
I have also asked my bank to check on the status of the DD. I will come to know tommorow (Sat 14 AUG 2010).

MoatazEissa said:
Hi goinggoinggone,

Usually CIO used to process payments (not AOR) within 2 to 3 months, if there is any delay in processing I do not think it will exceed 4 months maximum. In the unlikely case of a delay that exceeded 6 months I think they have to ask applicant to provide another payment method, they can not refuse a valid application because they simply failed to process it within the time limit (I hope so).

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi to all members
I too applied for AEO on 25th april 2010 but with no news yet. Is there any lucky guy out who does'nt share my kind of luck. Its been over 3.5 months with no news. Any updates on the time frame, is it 18-20weeks or still the 10-14 week bs. Are there applicants out there filed in march who have received their aeo
Seeks your advice
sidh

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, Any Pakistanis from Lahore who can let me know where can i get low cost certified translation services in lahore?

Regards,

haral

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Welcome to the forum. Request you to please share your NOC code.

siddharth27012004 said:
Hi to all members
I too applied for AEO on 25th april 2010 but with no news yet. Is there any lucky guy out who does'nt share my kind of luck. Its been over 3.5 months with no news. Any updates on the time frame, is it 18-20weeks or still the 10-14 week bs. Are there applicants out there filed in march who have received their aeo
Seeks your advice
sidh

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki and mitali
a small problem....my wife is principal applicant and we have send full docs to newdelhi visa office and got 2nd aor on 2 august....
problem is that my wife has to leave her present job soon ...so what r the steps we have to take...pls tell me in detail.....

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki and mitali
a small problem....my wife is principal applicant and we have send full docs to newdelhi visa office and got 2nd aor on 2 august....
problem is that my wife has to leave her present job soon ...so what r the steps we have to take...pls tell me in detail.....
Hi Sukhi,

When she leave the job inform the visa office in writing that your wife circumstances has been changed and she has left that job.

Cheers
Saki