CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
Dear saki thx 4 helping
1- is the work contract importante cause we cant get it
2-if we didnt succed in ielt can we send the other documents and then send the ielts
thx very much

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAYA said:
Dear saki thx 4 helping
1- is the work contract importante cause we cant get it
2-if we didnt succed in ielt can we send the other documents and then send the ielts
thx very much
Hi Caya,

1) Work contract is not a necessary document but people send it as supporting documents for their application. Check your VO for more details, some demand Notarised contracts.
2) IELTS has to be send together in the same package to VO.

It is your decision if you wish to re take IELTS and then send your score. If your IELTS score reaches the VO before he has begun assessment on your application then it may be considered, though there is no guarantee. It will be a risky option.

Mitali

CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
mitali said:
Hi Caya,

1) Work contract is not a necessary document but people send it as supporting documents for their application.
2) IELTS has to be send together in the same package to VO.

It is your decision if you wish to re take IELTS and then send your score. If your IELTS score reaches the VO before he has begun assessment on your application then it may be considered, though there is no guarantee. It will be a risky option.

Mitali
Thx mitali
do you know how much time they take to open my file 4 assessment after 120 days,and if they open my file and they found in the cover letter that i didnt send the ielts because all the dates was taken and i will send it as soon as possible ,they will give me time range or they will say sorry and good bye

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAYA said:
Thx mitali
do you know how much time they take to open my file 4 assessment after 120 days,and if they open my file and they found in the cover letter that i didnt send the ielts because all the dates was taken and i will send it as soon as possible ,they will give me time range or they will say sorry and good bye
Hi Caya,

If the VO does not find IELTS in your package then your application will be rejected.

You will not be given a second chance after 120 days.

Mitali

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Saki,Mitali and friends,

I stay in Abu Dhabi and i have a question.I have a current a/c here in Abu Dhabi but a/c in India has been expired so can i show my POF in Abu Dhabi bank.My VO is in New Delhi so if VO-New Delhi wants to verify the fund then it should not happen that they call abu dhabi bank and bank replies them negatively for the security reasons.What do u say i should open up the a/c in India and transfer the fund in India or Abu dhabi bank will be ok?!!

Nevil

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevilraval said:
Saki,Mitali and friends,

I stay in Abu Dhabi and i have a question.I have a current a/c here in Abu Dhabi but a/c in India has been expired so can i show my POF in Abu Dhabi bank.My VO is in New Delhi so if VO-New Delhi wants to verify the fund then it should not happen that they call abu dhabi bank and bank replies them negatively for the security reasons.What do u say i should open up the a/c in India and transfer the fund in India or Abu dhabi bank will be ok?!!

Nevil
Hi Nevil,

You dont have to open a new account in India youre Aby Dhabi account is fine to show, Normally visa officers dont ring bank and check unless they really have some serious doubts and if you show 3 months statement then there will be no reason to doubt about your funds but if you show only current balance statement and they have some doubts they will then ask you for 3 months statement so in any case you are fine. And it does not matter which bank account you are showing as long as the account is on your name its acceptable.

Cheers
Saki

roseapple08

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Visa Office......
Taipei
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-10-2010
Dear Mitali,
I appreciate you always provide useful information for new applicants.
Does my spouse need PCC? We lived in US for a year. Does he need PCC from FBI? It is not shown in checklist.
Thank you so much!
regards,
Rose

cool_wonderful

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ,Nova Scotia / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010 ; DD encashed - 30-Jul-2010
Doc's Request.
28-Sep-2010
Nomination.....
12-Jan-2011
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2011
Med's Request
26-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014 , PP sent :- 12 feb 2014 , ecas status - DM on 26 feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP returned on 06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
01 June 2014
@Mitali,

I have two quetsions:

1) My application file date is 30_Apr-2010.Still I have not received my file no.Is there any problem in this.

2)I will not be able to provide experience letter of current company,as I am still working in it.Will they consider if I can provide a bonafide certifictae or appointment letters/salary slips.

Thanks....

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roseapple08 said:
Dear Mitali,
I appreciate you always provide useful information for new applicants.
Does my spouse need PCC? We lived in US for a year. Does he need PCC from FBI? It is not shown in checklist.
Thank you so much!
regards,
Rose
Hi,

Yes your spouse also need a police clearance certificate for all countried where he stayed for 6 months or more since turning the age of 18.

Cheers
Saki

cool_wonderful

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ,Nova Scotia / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010 ; DD encashed - 30-Jul-2010
Doc's Request.
28-Sep-2010
Nomination.....
12-Jan-2011
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2011
Med's Request
26-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014 , PP sent :- 12 feb 2014 , ecas status - DM on 26 feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP returned on 06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
01 June 2014
Saki ,
Could u answer my queries above ?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool_wonderful said:
@ Mitali,

I have two quetsions:

1) My application file date is 30_Apr-2010.Still I have not received my file no.Is there any problem in this.
Did your CC or Draft has been encashed ? If yes then wait for another week as CIC said they are still looking at April end applications.

2)I will not be able to provide experience letter of current company,as I am still working in it.Will they consider if I can provide a bonafide certifictae or appointment letters/salary slips.
Well if you cant provide because you dont want to disclose your plans to your employer then you will have to write a cover letter to visa office stating why you didnt provide the experience letter and send other documents which you have to prove that you are employed by the company like salary slips, appointment letter etc.

Thanks....
Cheers
Saki

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
goinggoinggone said:
Mitali/Saki: Sorry for answering out of turn.

Yaseen1982,

You are supposed to produce a PCC for every country where you have lived for 6 contiguous months or more after having attained the age of 18.

So if the stay in the U.K. was after having attained the age of 18 and if it was for a duration of more than 6 months, then, a PCC from the U.K. will be required.

Bye.
Sorry folks,my earlier post was misleading. By mistake I had written 12 months. It is actually 6 months. The 12 month requirement is for New Zealand immigration. For Canada immigration, it is 6 months as Saki has rightly mentioned.

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
mitali said:
Hi JMPA,

Congratulations, but I believe you should send form with a corrected POF amount.... I believe that was suggested to you sometime back.

Mitali
hi mitali! Thank you!

yup i did send a letter to CIO requesting for the correction. although, i am not sure if they were be able to trace it with my initial application since it has no reference number yet, only my name. if they were not able to trace it, should i be told or emailed to send another form with the correct POF amount? I guess, I will be requested to just correct my mistake in the VO.

raufatif

Aug 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-10
ThanX Mitali. Am really thankful.

raufatif

Aug 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-10
Dear Saki and mitali and anyone else who can answer this...
Plz help me with police clearance certificates. I lived in USA for 4 yrs and in UK for 1 year. How do i get police clearance certificates? I have seen the FBI website and it says tht u must get the finger prints done form some agency. But currently i am in saudi Arabia and i dnt knw where to contact. I have tried calling American embassy but the silly guy told me to go to ABU DHABI and get them done from ther. Does tht makes any sense?
Anyone can help me?