+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
hi saki! my cc got charged today. i am so happy! i thought we will be rejected because i mistakenly wrote the wrong amount for our pof.

btw, i wasn't able to call cio to clarify up things because i was stucked with work and daily chores. anyway, no need for that anymore. next stage now... :D
Congrats buddy :)

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Saki,
How you.I feel you may be busy in coleecting yr documents to send to CIC.Whenyou have planned to send the documents.
chander

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Saki,
How you.I feel you may be busy in coleecting yr documents to send to CIC.Whenyou have planned to send the documents.
chander
Hi,

I am good chander, ya i have almost collected everything just waiting for few docs which i will get it next week hopefully and planning to send full docs the week after. Howz your docs gathering going?

Cheers
Saki

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Dear Saki i am also in the same line and everything is clear like PCC,ielts,funds,certificates etc etc and hope i will manage to send in next ten working days.With blessing of god everything will be fine.
The only thing that i feel is the return of file of Mitali.Yet Mitali is doing great job for form members.Thats great for all of us.
chander

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
STS CANADA............Did u pay landing fees in indian ruopeed?draft made on which name?can i add fsw-centalised intake -office@cic.gc.ca in my yahoo messenger list so that e mail will not go to spam or junk folder?is it true e mail address of CIO?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my app was filed with CIO on 16th April and still nothing is recieved from them.... planning to call their call center today..............its quite frustrating to be the only 16th april applicant without an AOR as yet. ;D

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hello everyone,

To prove that my application is eligible to be processed in London visa office I have to submit a copy of my residence permit (called Iqama in Saudi arabia) , This photo copy must be notarized or not ?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hello everyone,

To prove that my application is eligible to be processed in London visa office I have to submit a copy of my residence permit (called Iqama in Saudi arabia) , This photo copy must be notarized or not ?
Hi Moataz,

I have no idea of the document- Iqama, but getting a document Notarised will not harm your application.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
hi saki! my cc got charged today. i am so happy! i thought we will be rejected because i mistakenly wrote the wrong amount for our pof.

btw, i wasn't able to call cio to clarify up things because i was stucked with work and daily chores. anyway, no need for that anymore. next stage now... :D
Hi JMPA,

Congratulations, but I believe you should send form with a corrected POF amount.... I believe that was suggested to you sometime back.

Mitali

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Hi Guys,

My application reached CIO on 28th April and I have still not received any AOR. I just called their call center and was informed that they are currently "opening up" applications that were received on 3rd may and probably my application was opened a week ago. He informed that it will probably take about 10 weeks to process starting from the time they have started processing it.

I asked for the client ID number the guy checked for it and said that he does not have the client ID at the moment but informed me that they have started processing my application on 27th July.

The confusing thing is that some people whose application reached on 26th April have already received AOR and for those whose application reached on 28th need to wait another 8 weeks, that does not make sense.

Any comments???

-Shiraz

raufatif

Aug 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-10
New April 2010 applicant.
I applied on 21st april and 1250 dollars have been deducted from my credit card on 21st july. But i have not received any letter or any email and today is 17th day of waiting.
What shall I do? Am really worried Now.
Plz help anyone.

raufatif

Aug 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-10
saki! my cc got charged today. i am so happy! i thought we will be rejected because i mistakenly wrote the wrong amount for our pof.

btw, i wasn't able to call cio to clarify up things because i was stucked with work and daily chores. anyway, no need for that anymore. next stage now... Can u plz tell me what AOR stands for? And my CC was charged 17 days ago and i have not recieved any email or any letter? is this normal?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, Here s the update from my end. called CIC today and the call center agent told us they have sent me an email on my given email add. well i have nt so i told him that.. i had to spell out my email add and finally she realized they had entered an I instead of a L in my email add. they gave me the client ID and it shows CIO eligibility review complete and a letter has been sent with further instructions.. i hope it is the AOR... i requested call center agent to be resent that email and she promised she will make sure of it...Lets see what it brings.... Pray for me and good luck to you all.. i will update my status as soon as i get something...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Hi All, Here s the update from my end. called CIC today and the call center agent told us they have sent me an email on my given email add. well i have nt so i told him that.. i had to spell out my email add and finally she realized they had entered an I instead of a L in my email add. they gave me the client ID and it shows CIO eligibility review complete and a letter has been sent with further instructions.. i hope it is the AOR... i requested call center agent to be resent that email and she promised she will make sure of it...Lets see what it brings.... Pray for me and good luck to you all.. i will update my status as soon as i get something...
Hi Haral,

Congratulations... as I think that is your AOR especailly when they have asked for "further instructions". Had it been a rejection it would have read as "We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

1) I am just concerned that they had sent your deatils to another email ID that means somebody else has all your infomation. But you can check if the email id exists (with 'I' instead of 'L') by just sending a test email. Hopefully it bounces back to you....or else you should notify CIC of the error which is the creation of CIC.

2) Since the email was send to a different ID (you dont know when) so you really do not know how much time has already elapsed from your 120 day limit. Hopefully CIC should rectify it and give you the 120d when you receive your AOR with correct ID.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiraz.nisar said:
Hi Guys,

My application reached CIO on 28th April and I have still not received any AOR. I just called their call center and was informed that they are currently "opening up" applications that were received on 3rd may and probably my application was opened a week ago. He informed that it will probably take about 10 weeks to process starting from the time they have started processing it.

I asked for the client ID number the guy checked for it and said that he does not have the client ID at the moment but informed me that they have started processing my application on 27th July.

The confusing thing is that some people whose application reached on 26th April have already received AOR and for those whose application reached on 28th need to wait another 8 weeks, that does not make sense.

Any comments???

-Shiraz
If you were told that your application is under processing then that's correct but what's baffling is they dont have your Client ID? I dont know what to say about that. Maybe you want to call another time and get your ID.

As for your second concern, sometimes some VO take more time in assessing applications and maybe your went to one of them and also depends on the complexity of the application which varies from case to case.

And the "waiting time for processing is 10 weeks " is a standard reply... dont worry about that.

Mitali